Black men claim another one

A woman has been gunned down in NY for telling a black man to stop grinding on her. She was at a parade when this black man came up and out of nowhere started grinding on her. She told him to get off and he immediately pulled out a gun and shot her in the eye. When is America going to address black mens incredible insecurity and crime rate

Almost 50% of all violent crime is caused by black people. Even though they only make up 13% of the population. Almost all of that is by black men aged 15-30. So really about 50% of all violent crime is caused by about 3-4% of Americas population. This has to end

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3777279/Tiarah-Poyau-allegedly-killed-J-Ouvert-telling-man-stop-grinding-her.html

Other urls found in this thread:

deathpenaltyinfo.org/new-york-1
youtube.com/watch?v=JbyuVcdn6Ec
sos.ca.gov/administration/news-releases-and-advisories/2016-news-releases-and-advisories/proposition-numbers-november-ballot-measures/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/tiarah-poyaus-murder-exposes-the-black-male-fragility-we-dont-talk-about_us_57d1751be4b00642712bd58a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you have death penalty?

Only in some states. New York doesn't have it

I don't know if they have it in Jew York
Someone please clarify

>When is America going to address black mens incredible insecurity and crime rate
Never

They ruled it unconstitutional

deathpenaltyinfo.org/new-york-1

You'll never see John Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Jon Oliver, Bill Maher, Seth Meyers, Trevor Noah or any of these cucks talk about shit like this happening on a daily basis. That's the saddest thing.

>The aspiring accountant and was interning at top-five firm PwC in New York and getting her Master's of Science at St John's University, according to her LinkedIn profile.

Grats nigger, you just killed one of the 90th percentile of blacks in the US.. cause she wouldn't let you grind on her.. Niggers are really a bunch of self destructive pieces of shit.

Carrying a gun. Constitutional. Death penalty for killing someone with it. Unconstitutional.

Wew.

This. I haven't grown apathetic, quite the opposite, I wish I could but what affects one ripples and effects all. The willful ignorance to the root of the problem by directing the cause to the boogieman of "systemic racism" has done near irreversible damage to society. You can't have an argument or even present facts without getting sneers. It really is tiring.

Whenever some of them start to become intelligent, they get randomly killed by some low tier negroid to make sure their societies or communities never get off the ground.

Just..

The biggest enemies of blacks are yet again shown to to be blacks.. sad sad sad.

I remember the AMA a retired cop did here a few days ago, where he said the sadest thing he had seen in detroit was a nigger killing another nigger with a clawhammer because he owed him 3 dollars..

This episode seems to be just as pathetic..
>get off me stop grinding i'm not interested
>shoots her in the head

Just.. god damnit..

Where's Black Lives Matter on this?

Does her black life not matter?

A girl from my school was murdered at that festival. Never go to any fucking place with Heights in the name. City life 101.

>she was on her way to bleash her pathetic nigger heritage completly
>killed by nog
Kek

Not if its a black on black matter.

It was actually a white guy in blackface.

Black people don't do wrong things.

Who cares? I hate to break it to you but if you think the United States is the only place where bad things happen to good people, you may need to crawl back under that rock and go back into hiding. This entire world is disgusting, so too are the people.

Yea it's ridiculous. New York City does have very strict gun laws though

That graph isn't even right since "progressives" have been hiding spics and everything else under the label as "White."

nigger gets shot in the eye by another nigger

> nothing of value lost

This is what happens when you let dindu's buy weapons from Walmart

> when you try to get out of the gutter but some asshole pulls you back in
> not even trying to climb over you to get out, he just doesn't want you to leave the gutter

fuck.
this.
gay.
earth.

Bad things don't happen in Britain, good people aren't found anywhere else.

Speaking of progressives, watch the retards in the article comments blaming "guns" in general and "men" in general..

Yeah.. when the fuck was the last time you saw a white male shoot a woman in the face because she told him to stop grinding her.

Whenever these morons hear an average story about what blacks do on a general basis to eachother.. they act as if it's something totally extraordinary. Precisely why there's not a bigger spotlight on suggesting to black communties that they need to improve themselves and focus on getting rid of criminal elements etc.

3.5% of USA population is 13 million, and FEMA camps can hold 21 million, there's tons of room to solve the problem!

Nah its what happens when you're connected to Mexico. You could flat out ban guns in America and they would still get in here through the mexican border. NYC is very strict with guns. I think it takes like 4-6 months of waiting just to get a pistol. Chicago also has very strict gun laws too and dozens of people are killed there every week

and she was qt. would racemix

sorry

BBC rules the world. It makes whites tremble in fear, white flight away. Whites even want to fight wars with each other over the right to get blacked. Kek has nothing on the power of BBC.

yeah right i'm watching aaron rodgers and tom brady on sunday, the fuck are they talking about ?

This black woman was killed because she didn't want black dick. Most women don't and it's something that black men just can't handle. Which is why he blew her brains out after telling him to go away

This has to stop

Nig kills nig. Who gives a shit.

Lack of impulse control is a hallmark of the black race.

>she dun want me to grind on dat ass
>guess I'ma have to kill da bitch

The prisons are full of dindus for this reason, not mass conspiracy of white folks.

Pretty obvious that it's not guns that are the problem it's that niggers have them.. and that they love using them for crime. Either niggers have to all be forced to get job, and the criminal elements simply exterminated so that a positive feedback loop can occur in black communities.. or it has to be significantly harder for niggers to get a firearm since they're more prone to criminality.

Clearly the 2nd ammendment didn't factor in niggers.. whites know to keep them for self defense and to make citizens arrest in case of a despot. And able to defend themselves during such an event in case the military is sicked on the population.

Niggers just run around and kill people cause they can and use them for their gang culture.

If you somehow could remove guns only from niggers, the US crime rate would literally plummet, and blacks would be better off for it, almost guarantee it. Then when their criminality was very low they could always get their carry reinstituted. A temporary thing to bring down crime till their communities are stable etc. and so that they can promote positive things in their communities.

And if you don't want to do that you have to have massive concealed carry so that they're scared of pulling a gun at someone.

Either way the massive problem with gunviolence stems from black communities.. that's the ones that needs to change.

Reminder that she was a graduate student.

Ambition and self respect are not tolerated in the black community, so she had to be put down.

Brah, dude has 5 priors and still walking around. Our country is pathetic when it comes to niggers.

I'm starting to no longer believe in the non-aggression principle. What is the novelty of not killing people like this? We don't need that man. He's actually a net negative, because he's a threat. He'll never be beneficial (or at least neutral) to society. Someone will say "well just put him in prison, then he's no longer a threat". Yeah but then the tax payers have to pay for his food and other things in prison. I think it would be better to just get rid of him. I imagine the rebuttal would be some sort of pseudo-intellectual "if you kill him you'll be just like him" nonsense. Also, what is the value of not slapping bitchy, stupid feminists in the face? Can someone explain this to me? Why shouldn't we just start killing people and beating the shit out of people? I don't understand.

>he immediately pulled out a gun and shot her in the eye
BRUTAL

will BLM give a shit about it tho?

How could this happen??
Police and community groups specifically gave out flyers forbidding anyone to stab or shoot someone else:
>Police, in conjunction with community groups, also distributed fliers with a blunt message.

>'This community will no longer tolerate this violence. Do not shoot anyone. Do not stab anyone,' the leaflets said.

Obviously not everyone got the leaflet, and what is needed is more funding for these community groups to print and distribute more leaflets in time for next years parade.

would believe it. red pilled blacks know their biggest problem is other blacks. maybe hateful whiteys are a close second but truly successful black people get way more shit from their own kind in the form of jealousy, money begging, and accusations of "acting white" which has really got to mess with you.

This. I was there. He had those thin little white boi fish lips. He definitely wasn't a black man

Despicable and tragic. Cancel the festival for good.

I can just about guarantee you the gun used in this was illegal. Black thugs never have legal guns.

a potato nigger anyway

>implying guns are legal in Jew York
can't let the goys defend themselves from enrichment

Just call the cops, they will protect you.

Yeah, I've noticed this too. Somehow anytime a black man does something stupid it's clearly the fault of all men. They at like race couldn't even possibly be a factor.

You are a damn fool and that is why you are going to get raped by China because you couldn't defend your homeland...

An extreme instance like this is incredibly difficult to defend from but if there was a good guy with a gun then he could have at least spared the US taxpayers the resources it will take to find and prosecute this animal and send him to hell quickly...

Poor girl...

Niggees...

Of course not.

He dindu nuffin.
He wuz a good boy.

Black lives matter (when whites are involved).

The irony is people asking for gun control are also asking for more censorship in the form of hate speech, or as I like to call them, assault words.

>A family member of Moise said the young man was simply in “the wrong place at the wrong time.”

Oogabooga.

Chimp out when?

youtube.com/watch?v=JbyuVcdn6Ec

She wasn't smart enough to avoid large gatherings of black, how smart can she be?

hahaha wow

We don't know if she was actually smart because of Affirmative Action.

This is why i don't have black friends

Unfortunately this nigger probably won't understand this very simple logic.

Ban assault niggers!

>aspiring accountant

is that the sheboon version of 'aspiring rapper'?

Because discussing the problem is the first step to helping the afflicted and progressive liberals don't actually want to help anyone, they would rather use their indignation as virtue signalling to show everyone else that they are more progressive than their peers.

Yes, liberals don't actually want to help the niggers, or Mexicans, or otherwise brown skinned people; nope, they just want to use their "progressive values" to gain social currency within their peer group.

THIS is Progressive Liberalism in its most basic form.

How much can we help them though? I mean I agree it is partially liberals fault, but they act like this in Africa as well, and had been acting like it well before colonialism.

waiting for niggerlivesmatter to protest against black-on-black crime

oh wait that's not what the jews want blm to protest against so not gonna happen

i hate everything

End the war on drugs for one, but that should be obvious.

Come November in California:
sos.ca.gov/administration/news-releases-and-advisories/2016-news-releases-and-advisories/proposition-numbers-november-ballot-measures/
Proposition 62

Death Penalty. Initiative Statute. Repeals death penalty as maximum punishment for persons found guilty of murder and replaces it with life imprisonment without possibility of parole. Applies retroactively to persons already sentenced to death. States that persons found guilty of murder and sentenced to life without possibility of parole must work while in prison as prescribed by the Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. Increases to 60% the portion of wages earned by persons sentenced to life without the possibility of parole that may be applied to any victim restitution fines or orders against them. Summary of estimate by Legislative Analyst and Director of Finance of fiscal impact on state and local government: Net reduction in state and local government costs of potentially around $150 million annually within a few years due to the elimination of the death penalty. (15-0066.)
>It gets worse.

We need black people to self-loathe for that to happen. Maybe there is hope: huffingtonpost.com/entry/tiarah-poyaus-murder-exposes-the-black-male-fragility-we-dont-talk-about_us_57d1751be4b00642712bd58a

I am divided.

On the one hand, it's a god damned Dindu Nuffin killing someone.

On the other hand, we have a feminist that needed to be put in her place.

I'm confused about this?

Side with the Dindu, or side with the Feminist?

>She told him to get off and he immediately pulled out a gun and shot her in the eye

It was a black cultural event.

What was she expecting? Civilization?

Liberals want to end it as well though, I'm asking for specifically conservative solutions

Proposition 63

Firearms. Ammunition Sales. Initiative Statute. Prohibits possession of large-capacity ammunition magazines, and requires their disposal by sale to dealer, destruction, or removal from state. Requires most individuals to pass background check and obtain Department of Justice authorization to purchase ammunition. Requires most ammunition sales be made through licensed ammunition vendors and reported to Department of Justice. Requires lost or stolen firearms and ammunition be reported to law enforcement. Prohibits persons convicted of stealing a firearm from possessing firearms. Establishes new procedures for enforcing laws prohibiting firearm possession by felons and violent criminals. Requires Department of Justice to provide information about prohibited persons to federal National Instant Criminal Background Check System. Summary of estimate by Legislative Analyst and Director of Finance of fiscal impact on state and local government: Increased state costs in the tens of millions of dollars annually related to regulating ammunition sales

Is that a good solution? Being niggers, those drugs could be used to deteriorate them and may not help them as well as people think it would help them.

The thuggish subculture conjured up by the black community has to go. That's the solution.

you have to be 18 to post here

One black dead.

Another black gets the death penalty.

You should be celebrating

>i hate everything
I am you. We are all you.

Mind = Blown.

Thank you, senpai.

You are truly red pilled.

Best part about this? They didn't breed.

What reforms would get rid of that culture

>black on black murder
We have to stop this! I'm going to go make some signs.

Wish we would start that. The first few thousand would get in trouble but after it just keeps happening it would be seen as normal.

Hard to get those first volunteers.
>first baby steps of the Avalanche.

LOOOOOOL
i fucking lol'ed irl my nigga.

the cops in jewyorkshitty care about one thing and one thing only
TICKETS
and the free coffee from 7-11 convenient stores.

>it's another good blacks have try and explain why other blacks/niggers are holding them back only to be told they aren't black episode

If god does exist, he's probably holding his head in shame

sterilizing black males. control there population, they need a genophage.

>Being niggers, those drugs could be used to deteriorate them and may not help them as well as people think it would help them.

More of them might start using, but they won't be able to just get by selling drugs and they might actually be forced to get a job. That would be the biggest benefit to black culture from legalization.

Any reform would probably make me look like Hitler.

I would go with this guy, though:

but muh noble savages!

What about "The Reapers"?

>Then when their criminality was very low they could always get their carry reinstituted. A temporary thing to bring down crime till their communities are stable

How the fuck can you post that chart and yet still come to this retarded conclusion?

I'd guess none of those African countries have anywhere near the amount of guns per capita as the us, and the murder rate is the same.

Niggers gonna nig.

i'd rather skip the reforms and just get rid of that culture

OH SHIT I WAS THERE
Second day anyway
>be me
>trolling around Brooklyn
>see parade starting up, street closures yada yada yada
>i go into a coffee shop and relax, have a cup of joe for about 10 minutes
>decide to head back to my apartment
>all of a sudden entire street is crowded with blacks of all shapes and sizes
>smell of jerk fish and weed fill the air
>street is blocked off so i have no way to cross
>decide to wait it out and have some food
>go to kebab vendor
>pay my 4 bucks and eat my kebab
>popping sounds in the distance
>see crowd of dindus running for their lives
>police start storming in with nightsticks
>chimp out averted
>finally find street opening, walk back to apartment
>buy neat hat from street vendor
>it was a good day

pic related it's my new hat :^)

Underrated to be quite sincere.

Your hat looks stupid.

I love 'soft genocides' like this, but the sad thing is that the kikes would be far more likely to use that hammer first. And we all look like nails to them.

That would require more available jobs, though. Whether someone like Trump could get those jobs all depends on future events.

And what about welfare? It seems as though more and more people rely on food stamps and other people's hard work, whether they are able-bodied or not.

On top of that, something needs to be done about the amount of children the average black family produces. That plays a factor. Them being able to get jobs doesn't mean that their demeanor changes.

what else would you expect from Jew York fashion

>average black family
not so fast

that looks like the hat a 5 year old would wear in the 80s or something

A fatherless family is still a family, user.