How is the job market in you're country?

How is the job market in you're country?

>canada
>NOT good

inexistent senpai

>wanting a job
>looking for a job

stay servile, wagecucks

Texas

give it up yankees, the future belongs to us

>2016
>having a job

What industries are those jobs in?

>you're country

>japan

Quite good as a university graduate

...but were full. Go away.

How do all the losers get by without working. The lack of money/self worth must be crippling

Lost a job last week (drug test) got a new one next week

Louisiana

If your quality worker you always have a job

> Alberta oil eng
> oil hits $27 and laid off
> learn programming now and make bank. Cash work helps me avoid giving money to Notley and Trudeau

Pretty comfy desu, in this country if you're not in the public sector or consulting to public sector you're gonna be fucked.

I'll know next month if I get hired.

>infographic covers five years
>is five years old

>california
>even if you have a job here you still can't afford to live here
>any attempt to get a job will be met with a horde of illegal mexians undercutting you, and the state refusing to deport them and prosecute companies who knowingly hire illegals

just nuke us now

What do you do? What language, did you have any previous experience?

more recent

lots of oil and natural gas jobs for sure but overall pretty diversified

The Mexican population in Texas is probably growing at a similar rate compared to the rest of the country. JK it's way higher

Construction is booming like crazy here and there are plenty of jobs for anyone with any sort of useful trade.

My current job is making blueprints for construction sites, I work from home for a set 14euro/h every day besides weekends. While its not some amazing number you must consider that food and bills are dirt cheap here along with flat taxes so it quickly turns into a mountain of money.

I have my own apartment, car and alot of money being sent to my early retirement account. I make so much that my bf can afford to be a useless neet fucktoy all day, when hes not fucking me hes playing overwatch or watching anime, I can afford to buy him figurines and other useless weeb shit and all of this from 1 person working and essentially only leaving house once a week if I need to go on site to oversee some changes or whatever.

forgot my image

We still have the strongest middle class in the world by virtually all accounts.

Yeah but how many people have they let in? Net new jobs is ridiculous when you have 20,000,000 illegals and 1,000,000 new immigrants every single year. Not to mention normal population explosion and the fact that everyone was sitting on cash for the first few years after the crash.

Just wait till TPP passes

iOS in Swift and objc some JS for backend.

New some code but when I got let go I did 6 months intensely. I've now made apps in the top 10.

Huge demand for GOOD devs. I literally have too much work to handle.

I'm employed, so I don't really care about anything else.

> worthless neet bf.

Fuck I was in Eesti in 2013 I could have shown you what it's like to be with strong rich althletic ANGLO man.

Estonian grills are best grills

and stay there

IT'S IN A GREAT CONDITION

Nice, I live in Alberta and tried getting into the trades but the economy ruined my plans, now I'm thinking of going to university for computer science, I already know PLC """programming""" and some C/C++

How long did it take you to become competent enough to actually make apps? Were you coding for 8+ hours a day?

Just wait until TPP gets passed, then you'll be able to move to India and work in a call centre

Kill me/10

I'm being ordered to go to Job Fairs by the Jobcentre

Wait, you are that Estonian poster? Wow, you should get your bf to work.

unemployment is 4.4%, outside of people who majored in bullshit studies i dont know anyone who has struggled to land a job

>Sup Forums telling anyone to stay in their own board
o i am laffin

Very well, I have had 4 interviews last month and I am working cushy job right now.

This is engineering

>haha you make money and aren't an autistic loser

Hey I can Sup Forums and not be someone who should just kys at the same time?

You too?

O-oh

Software market will crash anytime now. It won't recover for a decade.

Just get a care job m8. I've seen cunts with tattoos on their faces working in care homes. It's a shit job (literally) but the day passes quickly and you get as much overtime as you want.

>apply for job in factory
>sorry no Caucasian males
>walk home
>see signs taped up in a bus shelter
>WE WILL HELP YOUR FAMILY IMMIGRATE TO CANADA
>FACTORY JOBS followed by a bunch of Asian writing
>apartment for rent Filipinos ONLY
Just gonna go back to my shitty Eastern European country

Alberta here, no jobs in my field (Power Engineer/ Steamfitter) and I'm one of those "skilled trades" that are supposed to be in demand right now but carbon taxes mean no new plants can open so no new jobs. Thanks Soros.

Maybe some silicon valley meme startups, but everything else is becoming more and more automated

Job market is a-ok everywhere, if you're not lazy piece of shit.

Job market is great in Canada if you're a shitskin from a third world country so Tim Hortons can hire you

>sorry no Caucasian males

I want to say it's an over exaggeration but I can't be sure.

>"Not good"
Says the chump from the country with only 35.16 million people

>a fucking delusional leaf

I wish I was joking, I've checked kijijialso for jobs that said "no white males" I had an interview stocking shelves that told me I need to speak Chinese so they can't hire me. I have had interviews where they asked me I'm from the Soviet Union. Toronto is the worst city I've ever been in in my life

Non existent unless you work in ceramics.

>not living in BASED Edmonton

Family immigrated to Toronto because that's where all immigrants go to. Is it Edmonton or Alberta that had the sand nigger mayor? I want to join the RCMP and hopefully live in Alberta out in the sticks with the true redneck Canadians

>germany
>not good for ME

I'm gonna hire some people next year.
>Texas
>college degree, no experience
>no college degree but must not be a moron.

How much should I pay them?

depends on the area you live in here. It's funny to see millenials bitching about low wage service jobs. There is a huge labor shortage where I live, so the avg starting pay for a warehouse worker is ~$14/hr, with some going as high as $16. This is what the faggy lefty millenials are arguing to get paid, but they are unwilling to actually do real work. Instead, they work at mcdonalds for $8 and complain.

>import millions of shitskins
>suddenly there's no job

Really fires up the neurons

How do I weed out hipsters and bitchy millennials?

I took intro to programming in C# at school and excelled in it because of my autism. I never pursued further because I taught this self-taught dev was a meme. What other tips do you have?

t. high IQ and broke

They got that fishmouth look.

This country is retarded and too many of the immigrants are leaches.

Abysmal, one of my friend is emigrating to Spain.
Unemployment statistics are fudged so it doesn't look too bad, in reality very few people under 30 have a "real" job. We are a land of NEETs.

What's the best way to profile people without directly asking for a picture or implying your wanting to hire a certain type of person?

Family came here for a better life, I just want to work and find an Anglo wife but government discriminates against me because I'm a minority but not nigger so they don't care. White minorities have it the worst in Canada, I'm tired of being told to apologise for slavery when my family was slaves.

Ethnic (white) minority here, I'm snow white with blonde hair and blue eyes but I am eligible for affirmative action. Look up your family try and cling to your hurritage. Btw Quebec here.

I live in NYC being a developer but cost of living negates any monetary benefit I get. Where can I live that is cheap and has developer jobs?

Sandnigger here. Blame the china's who take advantage of Canada 's multiculturalism fetish. Interviewed in an engineering company in Calgary, 75% Chink. Receptionist spoke broken English. Tried to work in the middle east, too many people threatened by western degrees.

Fucking hell.

I'm not Jewish I am Slav I have zero Jew blood in me and I would kill myself if I am Jewish

this

what you want is food, shelter, the ability to get commodities etc

fuck the job meme

Getting really bad,macri cucks should get a reality check
Fuck ((((((macri))))))

>albertafag
pretty fuck bad man, luckily I'm in business school for about two more years so maybe oil will be metro boomin' once again

Cuckberta Oilfield here, made good money so far and gonna ride the train until it comes crashing down. Then, I am gonna invest in business and shit and not work a day for rest of my life