Think about that

White men were so weak, so dumb, so pussified that they let "their" women destroy "their" civilization.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201001/womens-rape-fantasies-how-common-what-do-they-mean
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

women didn't destroy civilisation you retard, they don't even have any power. jews and rich white men did.

it's starting to wear a bit thin, it's not like you can't put a little bit of effort into it just because its a shitpost

>women didn't destroy civilisation you retard

God you white "men" are delusional holy shit this is like candy it's hysterical!

Can we get an Australian in here to teach this guy how to shitpost?

Look at how the typical negress runs her nigger.
And white people are delusional.
Black women literally beat their niggers into submission.
We just let ours have too much freedom. Sort of how we did with the slaves.

Australians are the worst shit posters on this board

How's it feel to be new and like Reddit tier humor?

says the guy who's probably some butthurt permavirgin manlet asian or spic who reads mens rights blogs lmao. women don't have power, you perceive them too because you can't obtain them. women being retards is a symptom, not a cause.

Another delusional white pussy probably thinks America will still be white in 10 years.

Your women bent you all over you can't act all high and mighty

Everyone can see right through you

V v v VIRRRGGGIINNNN

hahah shit dude you even sound like a woman

did i touch a nerve? anyone who actually thinks "women destroyed civilisation" or anything like that is a virgin, obviously. you perceive women to have any kind of real power which is just laughable. women are fucking retards that follow cultural cues like sheep, but they don't invent those cultural cues. your perception of women being in control is a reflection of your inadequacies.

VIRRRRRRGGGINNNNNN GET YOUR DICK WET BOY

that word is really triggering you lol. did the evil feminazis call you it too? it's okay, the mean scary women can't hurt you here user.

dude you're a virgin why do you think I should even read you replies top fucking kek

But women do have power, the absurd feminazi laws in America are proof of that.

are you shaking right now?

>calling people new
wew lad

feminists only have power because they are enabled. i guess you could say that is a kind of power, but it's shallow.

This is actually true.

The Shlomos only promote degeneracy because they smelled weakness

Why is it so hard for you to blame women?

i know, i wonder what the fuck happened and when exactly the fuck it happened

for what?

Because women are not more than mental children?

You're giving a glorified 13 year old too much credit. Women are not to blame. It is men.

For ruining everything.
Its still their fault though so they should be blamed.

>voting liberal, for gun control, for more government in higher percentages than men. For being pro refugee more than men are.

Jews
School / Education
Media
Xenoestrogen

I think that's about it

Calm down virgin it's ok

>WEW lad

You're new

White men have let women run too many things, but it wasn't out of weakness, it was out of high moral standards. The issue with a high standard of morality is that you tend to get conquered. As you become more and more willing to treat your enemies as fellow humans, to attempt to give everyone in your nation an equal chance at a good life, you also begin to allow weakness to form in society. You can't bomb your enemy into submission because you'll kill civilians. You can't tell women to stay home, because, before they experience having kids they tend to want to work, and you can't tell them what to do because they have as much agency as you do, and must be free to make bad choices. The first society to reach any given stage of morality, tends to also be destroyed by that morality. Later nations find ways to adopt the same standards of human rights and freedom, but also avoid the weaknesses that led to the first civilizations destruction.

There are two ways out. One, is to wait until after the country is destroyed, and then put the pieces back together. We can't fix the issues until the established powers perpetuating them are destroyed, along with most of the rest of society unfortunately. The second is for technology to advance to the point that our weaknesses are no longer relevant. This delays the collapse, but might delay it to such a degree that our children, grandchildren, and even great-grandchildren will live full, normal lives with out experiencing a collapse. They may even be able to solve the issues slowly.

White men have created the situation, but don't confuse weakness with generosity and altruism. It is true that many of us have become weak an pussified since all this started, but that is not the origin, and that confusion will lead to more mistakes being made in the future.

because i don't think they did. yes modern women are degenerate, so are modern men. look at the real source of degeneracy, who pulls the strings and dictates societies path. people blaming le evil women for all the ills of the world is largely just bitterness from sexual rejection.

...You just pulled the virgin card. I thought you hated the virgin card?

>but it wasn't out of weakness, it was out of high moral standards.

Wrong. 99% of white men are white knights DESPERATE to defend women that hate them or don't even know they exist. While at the same time these white knights are EXTREMELY anti male.

It's an ego boost. They think they're real men, it's all about this honour they delude themselves into believing in.

They're cucks desperate to please and defend women at all times

>no..no..no YOUR THE VIRGIN!
brilliant user

...you just pulled your dads cock out of your ass, I thought you loved your dads cock in your ass

Keep replying virgin you've lost but don't worry you've done your duty to women worldwide

This sounds reasonable but what is the origin of western degeneracy?

Jesus Christ just shut the fuck up.

your view of reality can only be formed by spending all day online, having no friends, and having a racial animus. it's obvious you're a fucking loser that has never had a woman be attracted to them but likes to think he's better because he saw some twitter screenshot of a feminist male or whatever. pathetic.

your jewish mind tricks won't fool me, shekelman. you know as well as i do only the weak willed think that women are actually a threat.

women cant get at bitcoin

well it took a minute this time, but looks like men win again!

>tfw spic and my gf is a blonde hair and blue eyed qt
Thank you jews

>your view of reality can only be formed by spending all day online, having no friends, and having a racial animus

LOOOSSSEEERRRRR, GOD!YOURE SUCH A CREEP

Look dumbass women are naturally liberal thus they vote for liberal policies all the time, the majority of humans in progressive movements are also female so women are cancer to human civilization they work to destroy it and rationalize it with their mindless hedonism.

>muh jews
Jews already knew women were subhumans thats why the tricked you suckers into giving them votes, but the truth is if you allowed women any freedom they would have started this shit infact most ancient societies that gave women freedom saw how they slowly began to screw up everything.

Stop this immediately.
By the Pope.

Stay IN THE DARK MORON

cause those non threats are about to make the president a democrat again

Fuck off virgin

>GOD!YOURE SUCH A CREEP
is that what the meanie women said to you user?

Nothing to do with jews you are probably pretty confident and assertive thats all. Women are animalistic whores that seek out dominance as the primary trait in all of their mates THEN good looks, this is how negros who are ugly breed with white women its nothing but confidence really. See this is an innate trait of all women thats why the jew brainwashing appears to work when in reality if you freed blacks earlier and there were jews some white women would be fucking them and eventually alot would be fucking them because they are women complete fucking whores.

This is true today, but my point is that the origin of today's culture is the result of Western morality. "Women's Liberation" happened because men could see no moral reason to prevent it. We now know that there are negative effects of moving most women out of the home, and thus can form a moral argument for encouraging women to be stay at home mothers, while still giving them the freedom to work if they really want.

I think it is too late to reverse things completely, but there is an important reason to identify morality as the origin of the problem. If we want to reverse any of today's culture, we need to recognize that demanding a potential wife be a stay at home mother is a morally consistent position. A well formulated moral argument would have prevented this from happening in the first place, and will help women see why most of them are happier at home.

Unopposed liberalism. There may have been some groups pushing degeneracy, but at the end of the day society is comprised of people, and is only good if the people are good. Early on, the men in our society were not smart enough to form a moral argument to request their wives me home makers. More recently, our men have lacked the character to stand up and demand what they want. Now we're starting to get some people who can articulate the morality of traditional families, and are willing to demand that family structure from their partners, but it might be that we've gone too far, and can't reverse things.

haha ok Black Pigeon speaks ;)

I can't. I love m gf.

>"their" civilization
it's also yours, unless you're an uncivilized animal

That's why I don't care about women.

I hate it but this is the truth. Studies have consistently shown that women do in fact have rape fantasies

Random reputable source - psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201001/womens-rape-fantasies-how-common-what-do-they-mean

Women are attracted to the strong, barbaric invaders from overseas who arrive here on boats with nothing on their minds but raping white women. They don't speak out against such atrocities against western civilization. They don't vote for the parties who are willing to attempt to fix the problem.

The 19th Amendment is ultimately going to be the end of us all and the sad truth is that white men are sitting idly by and letting it all happen whilst meekly whispering in frustration "but IM not a rapist or a racist!" as if that's going to change anything.

While you're whispering about how you're not a rapist, she's out running into the arms of the men who want to rape her and kill you based on the color of your skin.

Maybe if we just fucking left The Bible to guide our ideas of morals we'd be fine. The Bible puts down literally all of those things that this supposedly moral society wants.

... Just do your best as an honorary white.

It's cuckstianity. Left the Whites open to jewing, jews jewed and wala, here we are.

Go get laid

The woman is at root a hedonistic creature women hate being wives because it gets in the way of swallowing penis the Sexual Liberation is just FINALLY I CAN BE THE WHORE I WAS GENETICALLY PROGRAMMED TO BE the movement. In short it is pointless trying to explain to a woman why the tradiational method is better if it cant amplify their hedonism they wont care so you must force them and brainwash them like our ancestors did, stupid fucks like you think women are people.

cuck or woman detected.

>... Just do your best as an honorary white

HAHAHAHAHA PRIME EXAMPLE

>yes yes invader you ARE honorary
>please PLEASE fuck our women

Jesus this is pathetic.

Why do you ignore the fact that christianity kept Europe safe for so long, but the moment it started to become secular all of this immigration bullshit started happening.
This simple fact can clearly be seen in modern demographics.

Kek. Na it's cool man.
She was a total bitch any way not worth the effort.

This, women were ALWAYS forced to act in a "traditional" way.

It's not that modern women are different, it's that modern men aren't forcing them to act a certain way.

No, I'm saying that if there's nothing else that can be done the best course of action is to take the one with the least amount of damage to our society.

Women are stupid user they dont think this far ahead they vote for muslims to come in because it gets them LOOK IM SO GOOD points with other humans its nothing but ego tripping. They wont do a thing about the rapes because most of them are goddamn insane they live in their own worlds where ethnic crime is a myth tell them the truth and they think you are crazy.

>Look dumbass women are naturally liberal thus they vote for liberal policies all the time
women voted for hitler in huge numbers.
>the majority of humans in progressive movements are also female
completely wrong, it might be true now that "progressive movements" are the mainstream, but historically it's never been true. how many marxists were women?
>so women are cancer to human civilization they work to destroy it and rationalize it with their mindless hedonism.
your sentence doesn't even make logical sense. what does "rationalize it with their mindless hedonism" mean?

>Jews already knew women were subhumans thats why the tricked you suckers into giving them votes, but the truth is if you allowed women any freedom they would have started this shit infact most ancient societies that gave women freedom saw how they slowly began to screw up everything.
i generally agree that women shouldn't have the vote, but it's far from the only factor, and VERY far from being the main factor. hating all women makes you look weak, it makes you look pathetic. tell women to shut the fuck up, sure, but ascribing the "fall of civilisation" to them is just a reflection of sexual insecurity and bitterness caused by your weakness as a man.

You white knights are cancer you are the reason women have the right to vote now.

>She was a total bitch any way not worth the effort

Sounds like you're just a sad excuse of a man.

Any real man can keep a women strait by giving them that DEEP dicking.

Sounds like you're a failure of a man

Man up, virgin

>No, I'm saying that if there's nothing else that can be done the best course of action is to take the one with the least amount of damage to our society.

>yes yes please Mexican fuck our blonde women it's our best option

Your beyond saving this post is somthing you'd say completely serious

how am i a white knight? because i don't believe women are these scary, monstrous beings of pure evil? all you are is a white knight who was embittered. you can't relate to women at all on any level so you either white knight them or hate them - because youre weak.

Virgin

i don't really know what you're trying to say but keep being scared by women whilst pretending to be better then feminist nu-males, in reality your one step removed from eachother.

Women are not people I dont care what you believe they are not mentally human like us men they are emotional irrational hedonistic apes not human beings that is why their gender has done jackshit for all of human existence.

Now shut up you fucking white knight.

>muh juice are responsible for everything
>white people are literally infallible
>nothing is or ever will be our fault

>women are apes

Yours are, Bahamas.

An ape is a primate that lacks a tail you stupid fuck.

And yours vote for less guns, more surveillance and more laws, more immigrants

Get. Your. Dick. Wet. Princess

The master white race is also majority libtards these days. I question how superior their genes were to allow themselves to get to this place to begin with.
The Jews have been consistent with their agenda for hundreds of years. Whites collapsed after a couple decades of communist propaganda.

whatever you're trying to do here, it's failing miserably.

You're the one who made a distinction between humans and apes, you forgetful faggot. Try to remember the things you say, it'll make you sound less retarded.

Not denying that. But a white woman can be turned more conservative by good men. Nothing will ever make black women attractive.

>Whites collapsed after a couple decades of women in power
Ftfy

Virgin

>But a white woman can be turned more conservative by good men

Man up pussy

Whites naturally internalize guilt, this is why laws work in white countries and do not work in Africa or South America. The jews have gotten very good at using this against white people. They could not ask for better attack dogs than the easily manipulated woman creature.

My woman's fine, thanks for the concern.

He already got in what am I going to do? Tell him to kill himself. That won't do shit.

nobody has destroyed anything, calm down

Women are followers. They are doing exactly as the television is telling them.

Civilization is a male invention, women cannot maintain, repair, or build a civilization. Regardless of race, black women, white women, asian women will never compete with their male counterparts.

Imagine having giant children trying to create civilization, do you think they could do it?

What a man you are

>Sup Forums
>men
>filled with betas that complain their women like to fuck spics and niggers

top fucking kek

Jew propaganda used white mans women and white mans enhanced empathy against him.
The only enemy that can beat white man is white man himself.
As soon as this pendulum is done turning the kikes will get what they deserve.

What did we say about straw manning.