How can Trump even compete for the Black vote now?

How can Trump even compete for the Black vote now?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/773697548389380097
youtube.com/watch?v=NZ6y1PCrvGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>more jobs
Does she want to lose the black vote?

Easy, offer them free grape drank and menthols

>$2.50 for 4 hours of transit time
>I still see basketball americans trying to argue with the drivers

literally just look under your couch cushions

Jesus Christ. Why are Democrats acting like it's 1962 again?

Rare that I see a democrat leave off the 'wel'.

well he didn't accept the Margaret Sanger award and his ancestors weren't slave traders

do black people not get pissed at her being this pandering and condescending? really?

fpbp

someone is getting paid a stupid amount of money to come up with dumb shit like this

Because the future turned out shittier than everyone expected, and they're trying to make up for it by expediting social changes.

Was just about to ask this? If I were black this would make me nauseous.

Delete your account.

who the fuck is rosa parks? some nigress?

Kek

>Every city with a large black population has been run by Democrats for decades

>V-vote Democrat and we'll fix it to him

Kek

lost

>good job
>bus fare
who runs her campaign?

Welp, that's it guys. I've been with Trump from the very beginning, but after reading this tweet, #I'mWithHer now.

>1500 likes

Coupon tweets from fast food places get more action.

>implying blacks give a shit about Rosa Parks.

Should probably update your platitudes, cunt.

Nigga was too damn old and lazy to give up her sit. Hardly an act of heroism.

>what da fuck is Rosa Parks? some rich cracka neighborhood?

White privilege is being able to afford the fare on public transport. #wewuzkangs

>Every city with a large black population has been run by Democrats for decades

What, like NYC?

TOPKEK OMFG
HILLARY BTFO'd HERSELF

Milwaukee, Detroit, D.C., Chicago, Philadelphia; the list goes on.

meanwhile, in the Democratic Fortress of Chicago, old men are violently assaulted by niggers on bikes for their wallets

it sounds like Hillary should work less on affordable trains, and more work on affordable bikes. cuz how else Tyrone b gettin his monie side fo robban?

She's such a crybaby . Like most blacks are. Saying there's no way for blacks to get a job to support their lifes is retarder. Here's a hint black people...your not oppressed anymore literally no laws against you for 50 years...maybe just maybe your a piece of shit ?

No stupid, not like NYC. NYC is a world unto itself and far from majority black. He means all the large urban areas that are predominantly black, corrupt, unproductive, and inevitably Democrat controlled for decades.

There's a couple of exceptions of large cities that have had some republican mayors (like NYC and San Diego), but it's generally true. Funfact: the ones run by Republicans are better than the ones run by Democrats.

Some bitch who's a hero to blacks because she was told to sit in the back of the bus, said no, and got arrested.
Blacks have been idolizing criminals for decades.

You gotta have faith in the blacks man, they smoke alot of weed, and that shit makes you think. All they have to do is google hillary on youtube, and sim sala bim, redpilled by screaming alex jones

Is she implying that black people are trying to find work but can't?

>How can Trump even compete for the Black vote now?
Poor blacks need jobs! So still import Mexicans who will work below minimum wage.

When Donald Trump has met Rosa Parks

Whoever is managing her twatter has to be an saboteur

>Gambling
That's strange, I never would have suspected that. What's with the huge disparity? Dogfighting rings? Shooting dice?

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO END IT
AS SOON AS YOU ARE ABLE
TO END IT
TO END IT
AS SOON AS YOU ARE ABLE

In the 70s and 80s, NY was a grimy, shitty place to live thanks to Democratic reign. Rudy Giuliani saved it in the 90s. Then along comes that turncoat Bloomberg and then that faggot De Blasio and crime is up 40%.

At least 2 years ago it was up 40%. I haven't looked at the stats lately. But he hates law enforcement so I imagine they can't be good.

Just Rosa Parks?

No fuck those people who walked 5-10 miles to and from work. Fuck the sit-ins, getting yelled at and beaten up everywhere - fuck those guys it was just Rosa Parks. Jesus Christ, even when she's pandering she's fucking failing at it.

The Glorious thing about the Civil Rights movement is that it was a MOVEMENT full of dedicated people with a good cause, to end actual oppression. Now we have Hillary just virtue signaling out votes.

FFS! I was never a Trump Supporter (Gary Johnson or abstain was better for me) But I really feel like voting for Trump just to spite every fucking Liberal and Shillary into their safe spaces where they can all simultaneously commit suicide by pulling the final TRIGGER.

>it is our job to create more good jobs

By increasing minimum wage, taxes and welfare? That has worked really well so far hasn't it.

Fear. Fear of losing what they've taken for granted. Remind them that the opposition is "evil" and they're the good ones.. It's kind of similar to when new holocaust shit tends to come out when Israel or some notable of the Jewish faith does something perceivably bad.

When I was 6, I used to take a coffee stirrer and slide out the coins from underneath the Coinstar and self-checkout machines every time I went to the grocery store. I made several hundred a year doing this. Pretty good money for a little kid.

What the fuck is she even trying to convey? This makes no sense

But i thought there was nothing wrong with the black community?

Is she saying black people can't own cars? Is riding the bus the best black people can hope for under a Clinton presidency?

yes. you'd be surprised what black people gamble on...

...is what I would say if I wasn't on Sup Forums. niggers would bet whose daughter is the better twerker and no one would bat an eye because niggers

im a democrat who just can't handle the pandering and name calling this election cycle. Trump 2016

no u

>unable to afford bus fare
Why even live at that point

>implying welfare queens pay to ride the fucking bus

KEEP TELLING US HOW YOU KNOW FUCK ALL ABOUT ANYTHING YOU RETARD

She's only talking to black women

That was a HUGE stretch lmao.

Question for Hillary: If you want to create more good jobs for black people, then why haven't you or your friends done that in the past 8 years that you've been in the White House? Also why didn't you make any jobs for New York when you represented them in the senate? How could anyone trust you to create jobs based on your shitty, shitty record?

>If I'm president we'll all be able to afford bus fare

Wow, what a fucking platform that is.

I read that as
>so everyone can afford to live there
and assumed she was talking about homeless niggers sleeping on public transit.

Somehow this isnt pandering.

I cringe reading this. Even i don't think niggers are dumb enough to fall for this

>we need good jobs so we can afford the bus and more hotsauce. Amirite?

She literally couldn't pander any harder.

I wish just once, one of the schwanchors on CNN or something would say this.

Fake

>good jobs
>still ride the bus
Kek

Your pic was already on the third post.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/773697548389380097

Hillary doesn't give a fuck about what black people want.

>afford the fare
>but not cars