Swedish millionaire will volunteer to be a slave to his black broker for ((((((((reparations))))))))

>Swedish millionaire will volunteer to be a slave to his black broker for ((((((((reparations))))))))

OMG SWEDEN YES!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so progressive and tolerant

Why are swedes so fucking gay?

>Hrinklesteinbergz

Finally! Fucking evil whites must pay! FUCK WHITE PEOPLE. YOU OUR SLAVES NOW BITCH, HOW THE FUCK U LIKE IT CRACKA! FUUCK WHITEY!

they will take it too far on the first night and kill him desu

>Bergz
Are these a new wave of neo-kikes
We didn't even defeat the old ones yet

>Islam enslaves millions of whites of 1000 years
>no one brings this up

>hinklesteinbergs

This can not be real

>(((Hrinklesteinbergz)))
Were reaching levels of Jewry that shouldn't be possible

fuck off potatonigger

the christians killed all the ones that stood up for themselves, their culture, and their people. the ones left were the ones who gladly accepted christianity up the ass and darwinism takes course leaving you with a population full of cuckhold beta males with no alphas in sight.

inb4 he gets super redpilled, escapes his slavery, and uses his wealth to start the race war

Our future Spartacus

>Hrinklesteinbergwitz
Nice Op, nice

wow, this is stupid.
Not even swedish but this is fake as the man is carl philip, son of the swedish prostitute-fucking, ignorant and dyslexic king.

and people that jump on the wagon that quickly should revalue their way of reading everything posted here.

Islamic slavery was never an industrial practice they just wanted that sweet white ass for their harem

Fake and gay
Sage

that just sounds like some weird shit a bored millionaire would do for fun and publicity, and then go back to his lavish millionaire life later. him being swedish IS pretty funny though

>huffopo
>sweden

can't decide whose more cucked tbqh

Fake as fuck.
Next time you want to make shitty fake articles avoid using pictures of swedish royalty.

>Hrinklesteinbergz
SHOCKING TRUTH

>Hrinklesteinbergz

fake

Thanks Ahmed

>Islamic slavery was never an industrial practice

Where do you think we bought the slaves from?

>Implying the Caroleans weren't alpha.

can you blame them really

Stop lying it's fake. You swedes have wild sex ogry where niggers and Arabs fucking your wives and daughters while you faggots jack off to it

Not sure what's more autistic, these kind of posts, or people actually jumping on the (((Somethingsomethingberg))) fake shit train. Ask for source you damn retards.

Not too much longer and the ultimate virtue signal will be to commit suicide to atone for your white cis priv

you're welcome burger

sure thing Pedro, whatever suits your... Tastes....

God i hope the black dude really gets into that shit, like rapes his wife and whips him and shit.

Volunteer for slavery? How the fuck does that work?

sound more like your nation of mongrels but anyways, virtually all nations of the western world have the same issue so instead of mocking eachother, maybe we should solve the issues.

>Diane Hrinklesteinbergz

Payback's a bitch Börje, now you have a hell to pay after going around the world enslaving everybody.

Also they used whites and blacks as caravan slaves. And the Turks used white Slavic boys as soldiers, they trained them for years and only some would survive the process of becoming a janissary. Although if I had to be a slave I would rather be a janissary tbqh.

>Hrinklesteinbergz

Jäg alskar hunden!

>Hrinklesteinbergz
This can't be real.

like this.
>less than 10% of whites owned slaves.
>makes all whiteys of all nations pay.

thank you citizens of the USA for standing up for yourselves.

>Muslims geld their slaves
>I would rather be a slave for them

What kind of cuck history did you read?

>negerholm
Let's make a deal. You get to annex that shithole and we get Åland, what do you say flamalam?

I'm starting to think all the 'witches' they burned were just red pilled people

You are absolutely right I have been saying this for months, we are all brothers in arms. I visited Sweden in the 90's, it was so beautiful and friendly it is sad that your kindness was used against you.

>Hrinklesteinbergz

>Janissaries were just harem

What is the Barbary coast!

They literally farmed slaves from all across Europe to as far as the UK....

"Not industrial"

Read a book you chink, they only stopped because Europe told them to stop or they would be wiped the fuck out

They bent the knee and only sold Arabs and niggers from then on

>Hrinklesteinbergz
WHEN WILL Sup Forums BE FUCKING WRONG FOR ONCE

Did Swedes even purchase or take black slaves in history?

oh, if only you'd spell that right.

>Jag älskar hunden.
And yes, who doesn't love dogs?

wat

They didn't geld janissarys. Janissarys could become governors of provinces in the Ottoman Empire. All I said is if I had to be a slave a jannisary would be the best chance of a good life.

>Heinklesteinbergz

We all know he's gonna go captain Sweden and let them fuck him in his ass.

all the witches were people that knew this bullshit was wrong. The witches were people who knew medicinal plants, who knew what the world truly was.

Det er fukka.

Yah I'm really rusty it's been 20 years since I've been to Sweden. Värsagod

>Hrinklesteinbergz
Ok this has to be a troll post

(((Hrinklesteinbergz)))

Kek, get on my level.

I have unironically flicked salt in my eyes over the internet on webcam for a black "mistress" who liked seeing me in pain/crying.

No, not since ancient times but i wouldn't be surprised if some "new evidence" sponsored by the media families that own almost all of scandinavian media, who also coincidentally are jewish, would turn up.

Look at his face.

JUST.

We got some shity little island in the caribbean from france and tried to turn it into a slave trading port at one point.
Things turned out so piss poor that even the goddamn pirates felt bad for the locals and didn't even bother raiding us.
In the end the Swedish government decided that that shit wasn't worth the effort and sold the island back to the french.

>(((hrinklesteinbergz)))
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

You mainly enslaved Baltic Slavic peoples, the Norwegians really liked Irish slaves, and the Danes liked their Saxons. I like the Scandinavian term for slave too, Thrall. The swedes were very good at commerce and if my memory is correct you established a trading port that later became Kiev.

>Hrinklesteinbergz

If anything a Danish millionaire should be doing this they owned carabean islands for century's and also a little tiny strip of Western Africa.

>Swedish millionaire will volunteer to be a slave to his black broker for ((((((((reparations))))))))
>Swedish millionaire
>slave reparations
>swede

Sometimes it's hard for me to accept I'm sharing a planet with these people.

Too obvious, OP. The names were your downfall, otherwise would be credible.

The danes are busy lubing up their wives with butter and offering them up as sacrifices to their pig overlords tb.h.

Americans are certainly the dumbest people on earth

what the fuck is this

what have you silly wanker concocted this time

hiffpost?
>Hrinklesteinbergz this is

jeff pls go

I probably know more European history than you do.

>There are people in this thread unironically believing this shit

yeah man what can I say... fucking americans

>10 pranks that went too far

Isn't that guy in OP's pic a prince? Pretty sure he's the Swedish king's kid or something.

yeah its carl philip, son of the swedish prostitute-fucking, ignorant and dyslexic swedish king.

Start locally.

Why did you visit sweden?

ser vad du gjorde där.

Romans did something like this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia

My dad brought our family there for 6 months when I was 11 years old for business. We stayed in Stockholm for most of the time. I remember the trains the most, here in Cali we don't use trains unless your poor.

What's with all these giga kike names coming out of the woodwork recently?

>Sweden
>Hrinklesteinbergz

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

One interesting thing was my dads business partner had a nice house in a small town near some woods I can't remember the name of it. But one thing that stuck with me was how nice everyone in that town was also he told me there were trolls in the forest.

dont talk shit about our prince you fuckers

I wonder if people try their hardest to find journalists with the jewiest last name to post on Sup Forums.

Why do you idiots keep falling for these ?

Not saying much since he only got here from Somalia like six months ago.

SWEDEN YES!!!

What a huge difference this will make.

did swedish people ever fuckin enslave niggers?
i can't help but wonder what will be done to the portuguese