Sup Forums Approved College Degrees

Aside from engineering and medicine, what are some approved college degrees?

Meme director at NEET university

English, math, history, biology, physics, ANY degree where you will become a teacher.

Oh no I'm fucking serious. Want to know why? Because we're going to need more people in academia to push against the marxist horseshit being propagated.

Criminal justice/law

Gender studies

>pig and slut

Nice

Doing BSc, majored in geology, doing Honours in hydrogeology. I enjoy it.

I'm going to vocation school for a trade.
1. Cheap tuition.
2. High Paying.
3. Doesn't take 4 years to get a bachelors degree.
4. Lots of demand.

Accounting

What trade? Plumbing?

Real life, switched my major from computer science to supply chain managment after endless persuasion from my father in the industry. Graduated with a BS from Portland State University and got a good job 4 months after graduation. Very in demand with high pay many just do not consider it.

Yeah, thinking about plumbing.

film. The normies are all brainwashed by the electric jew. The ultimate redpill is to push back in that space.

What's pol's opinion on graphic design? Seems like the only not useless art field to major in.

This, we have to at least try.

I've seen too many CS and CE graduates that do freelance graphic design on the side for a hobby get part time gigs without the specific degree. Not worth the school imho

I'm 3 classes away from a BS in accounting. I'm not going for my CPA. People with money will always need people to handle their money.

What should I do with my accounting degree?
>BS
>pursuing MSA to kill time before decision time

+1

Almost all of the people here are idiots. Why do I care what the fatuous mongoloids on this board approve of or not?
I study mathematics at a top 20 university.

About 90% of answers are going to be from undergrads

Do you have over a 3.0 GPA? I'd try to get at least an internship in if going masters, or straight to Big 4 if you're over a 3.0.

t. under a 3.0 American because I was dumb in school, and now applying/interviewing for audit positions

(dont ask about the fucking leaf flag, just randomly changed to it a week ago... double fml)

How about Geospatial Information Systerms? Am I approved?

Get your MS, then get your cpa. Work in public accounting for a few years then get the fuck out
You're an idiot and wasted your time

What do you guys think about chemistry? Redpilled or not?

How was it a waste? Legitimate question, not trying to fling shit here,

>mfw i just got 250k inheritance and i'll blow it on a Sup Forums tier film

Would you recommend an audit position that's more for govt/city/etc type audits as a first 'real' job? Have an interview next week for something like that, with just AUD to finish for the CPA.

Guy said a lot can go private after a few years of that, but I feel like I should just go for that if I dont hear back for this second interview with a smaller public firm

I got a Physics degree not because I care about Physics; but because I'm a narcissist who feels the need to inject it in every conversation so people know how brilliant I am (like this for example)...

truth is, if you can pass calc 2 with a c/b, you can get a bachelor in physics....prob get a masters, phd much more difficult

What are you going to do with just a BS in accounting? Almost All states essentially require an MS with 150 credit requirement for the CPA. Unless you graduated with 150 in undergrad.

My personal opinion is if you don't have your CPA you're wasting your time and your earning potential. I graduated a couple years ago with my MS, work in public accounting and will be looking to get out in a year or 2 and stsrt to look for jobs in VC and PEGS. But I also have a finance degree.

Go for the CPA, you won't regret it

>doesn't take 4 years

you're right. a good trade takes much longer.

electrician here. that's 5+ years of work and school here.

Thanks bros, CPA-Public it is.
I thought the same thing, but some of my friends are trying to convince me to settle for private

I'd rather go with a small regional firm that you seem to be alluding to as a first job (in audit) Problem with govt accounting is that if you want to move on from there, the accounting firms will hire you to do government audits, which is not the road I would want to go down.

I know right, I always see threads saying 'which out of these are Sup Forums approved?' just use your own fucking brain to make a decision you sheep

Both my aunt and sister have their masters, both have a cpa, but desu I only went for accounting because I was tired of switching majors. They both think just a BS is fine cuz I'm a slacker at heart, I don't really want or need a ton of income, I just want a position in a company basically doing anything in a financial department. Am I still stupid? Cuz I wish I just went to trade school.

Accounting

last year of history masters degree here
the neo-marxist's days are numbered

Become a Certified Payroll Accountant (FPC/CPP credentials)

Become a Certified Managerial Accountant

Become a Certified Public Accountant

Computer science is pretty cool

If you want to settle for mediocrity than that's on you. But I highly highly highly suggest finishing up your 30 extra credits at a community college and do the cpa at the same time. In today's world having just a BS isn't gonna cut it in accounting. The MS is yesterday's BS, too much competition out there.

Don't be retarded.

You can make a Sup Forums tier film for like a thousand bucks.

Thinking of becoming an electrician

Does your pay go up during your apprentice years?

t. someone who's never made a film

lol but that's where you're wrong.

Decent pay for a 'blue collar' position once you are done apprenticing.k Can almost always find a job anywhere.

I don't think I could ever pass the cpa exam. Feels bad man.

It's pretty easy shit man.

You're just being a lazy fuck

Trades.

Plumbing or something physical that can't be outsourced and too complicated for mexicans.

Well I actually work over 40 hours a week in a factory to provide for my wife and daughter while going to school. I just want to get out of the factory

Bachelors in Biology and Chemistry.

Started off with Associate of Science at community college.

Forensic tech, work with cops.

Write dumbed down reports of how nig nogs kill each other.

>plumbing
t. pole

Getting my Economics degree this spring. Do I try to land a government job, go for an MBA, or get a job elsewhere?

Good sleep, nige

ah, damn.

international economics/russian double major

You have to get a ph.d if you don't want to be a lab tech the rest of your life making 12 dollars an hour

Econ major as well. Pretty sure MBAs are only good if your company if paying for it.

Just get a job as an analyst or something in the private sector.

Good sleep, nige

Economics is the most redpilled degree

Another accounting major here. We're all gonna make it. R-right?

Do a trade you aren't red pilled unless you're doing a real man's job. Things like computer science are useless you literally sit in an office all day and code you can't call yourself a man unless you did a trade.

Enjoy being replaced by robots.

Glad I took economics, a subject far too abstract for AI to deal with.

Is Psychology good?

I was thinking our country got so many druggies to rehab here under the new president

>Psychology

sorry for the late reply, yea.

I'm in ontario, in the highrise and commercial sector. the 5 years of apprenticeship are as follows. 1st year: 40%, second year: 50%, 3rd year: 60%, 4th year: 70%, 5th year: 80% of journeyman rate, then when you're licensed after having completed over 9000 (actually) hours of work and 3 semesters of electrical school: journeyman rate.

that is currently 42.50 with the IBEW, plus 10% vacation pay on top of that, as your take home rate. (46.75/hr)

on top of that are benefits, and pension.

I clear 1300/week for 39 hours. It's not bad when you consider I'm under 30.

hope that helped

Private sector analyst econ major here, it's top tier. It's also a good springboard to an advanced degree of your choice or other positions in industry. Don't bother with an MBA until a few years working, so if you want one, go to the private sector for 2-3 years.

If you're going pure academia something like the Fed or other govt position might be slightly better as they tend to have more flexibility for academic support.

My undergrad was in History. Every class at the 300 level and above was neutral to redpilled.

Same with my master's (psychology), surprisingly.

Maybe I got really lucky, but I really only had to put up with indoctrination in the classroom for my first 2 years of undergrad

Computer science, Political science, philosophy, Business

Psychology is a meme-tier subject, up there with sociology and gender studies, apart from Psychoanalysis which is based af.

I hope so

Aviation Maintenance Science.

t. Embry Riddle student

Applied behavior analysis is my field. Out of all the schools of psychology, you picked psychoanalysis as the only one worth a shit? Wew lad, get some standards.

At least my field, along with neuro, are actually science based instead of feels based.

Genomics major here.

Feels good to be the first generation of gene therapy enhanced human beings. Will probably die of super-cancer as a result but hey- I couldn't resist experimenting on myself.

No deleterious effects yet.

Big 4 wants 3.5+ lmao, a 3.0 wont even get you an interview.

oof, damn. Good call, I must've been thinking of the Grant Thortons and whatnot.

>cut my life into pieces

Psychoanalysis is one of the worst psychs. Best psychs are neuroscience, evolutionary psych, behavioural analysis, moral psychology etc.

how did you find your job m8?

seems like most good positions have tons of competition.

Admit psychology is the most kike-infested "science" and most of it is meme worthy SJW shit. I went out with a psychology chick and got fed up with her spouting of behaviourist nurture over nature bollocks

This is pretty much correct, though, you'd be lucky to even get that.

Girls do it to become teachers.

I don't know anyone who got related work outside of academia, and all the post-graduates were there because they couldn't do anything else.

Math
Physics
Computer Science
Accounting
Economics
Nursing

Geology

History is great if you enter a program which actually values critical thinking, inquisitiveness, and non-leftist viewpoints. History is by far the most redpilled of the humanities, followed by Philosophy, oddly enough. If you do get into History, follow it up with grad school or law school.

How expensive was trade school for you?

In Quebec the only anglophone trade schools that offer it are either 16,000 or they put you on a 3 year waiting list?

Wanted to do a history course but they were all filled with muh post colonialism and other SJW bullshit

This nip has been the most influential person in the field for the last 30 years.

BF Skinner is the progenitor of ABA and he's 100% white as far as I can tell. He even cucked superjew Noam Chomsky back in the 70s after Chomsky tried (and failed) to shit on his theory of language acquisition.

The 'tell me about your mother' faggotry that you apparently approve of is pretty much 100% Jewish controlled, but ABA objectively hasn't been unduly corrupted by ((them))

When did it click for you? I'm on my second class now, doing pre reqs for a masters in accounting (I have a BA In English, I initially wanted to be an editor because I was a lazy asshole) and it's just hard to grasp at times for me. Is that normal or am I beyond saving? Is it something you need to keep at?

That's a shame. Even my liberal professors admitted that the New Deal was nowhere near as beneficial for the US economy's recovery from the Great Depression as the wartime WWII economy was. Then again, I live in Georgia, so that slides everyone to the Right.

Other than teaching history or being a lawyer what good is history for. Be honest.

Did accounting come easy to you? Not him, but working on it now, just starting really and it's hard to grasp at times. My first degree which is useless mind you, I never studied at all, and made nothing but As and Bs. (it was english, technical writing, copywriting, editing ect)

I've found the Jewyist anti-Sup Forums program: Data Science. My program is technically part of the "mathematics" program at my uni.

I got into it for data analytics for medical records. Its turned out to be about how Jews can most efficiently itemize, track, profile, and sell to goyim. I'm a year in... and I kinda hate it.

If you want to understand how ZOG intends to keep the cattle controlled, look into Data Science.

I've been adjusting my master's track so I stay in academia because I feel like I have a responsibility to bypass better earnings so I can stay on top of these filthy kikes.

is it hard to become a forensic tech

I have a biology degree but have been working on alot of software developer interviews since I have a background in it since im lost at this moment in life

Why the fuck would you pay money and spend time going to school for something not in STEM? You can literally learn history by going to the library.

weird. in ontario, and I thought it was nationwide, the only way to enter trade school is to be a sponsored apprentice registered with the government. ei, you cannot simply go take electrical courses at college. they're all specific programs only for apprentices, and only those ones are (with rare exception) recognized.

because I fell into that category, and because the government pays for most of these programs, it's pretty cheap. my college charged a 'seat fee' of 500 dollars, parking pass was 25, and expect to pay around 800 on books the first time around, and maybe 200 for books the other two times.

the federal government also has grants of up to 3000 dollars I think when you complete your school levels, in 1000 dollar segments.

Campus recruiting. Most firms advertise job positions in September whether or not they actually try to recruit at schools, because that syncs up with the senior recruiting period. I interviewed at some firms that advertised positions directly on campus and some that didn't, applied by their sites instead during the same time period.

If that sounds simple, remember that also makes applications easier, meaning more people apply to the same position (in my case, 2 people got offers in the Fall I applied, out of every applicant from every school). Still, if you don't have the confidence to take on your peers, industry won't be any easier.

My suggestion: see who advertises at your school, but do your own research and check out firms in the sectors you're interested in Aug/Sept. Internships your junior year obviously help a shitload as a fast-track in and an application boost, but interning in the same sector isn't strictly necessary.

salute brother. doing it for the greater good

My professor said you'll never fully grassy it cuz there's so many rules to accounting. Every test we had was open book because she said that's how we'do do it in the real world

Fully grasp*

That makes me feel better. That was a big concern of mine, it's just so many rules and the formatting gets me on it as well. It's not particularly interesting to me at times, then again, not much in school is. I work with comptuers so I was thinking computer science, but I hate math (Not accounting math, addition, subtraction, and percentages and fractions are fine, but discrete math, and calculus and such gets me lost). If I do the accounting, I'm going in all the way, getting my MS and CPA, so I wanted to be sure before going all in.

I sure hope so. The attitudes I'm encountering here are fucking terrifying sometimes. Data Scientists are often frustrated with how LITTLE data Government keeps on citizens. Data Assembly firms pour money into 3rd world tech investments specifically to get data transmitting devices into more hands.

I got into it because I love math and statistics, but I stumbled into the real program for Jewish subversion while everyone frets about gender studies and SJWs.

I'm not kidding about the Jew part, btw. The pioneering writers, coders, and professors are probably 80% Jewish, 5% African, 5% Asian Indian, 8% others and 2% European goyim.

I encourage any of you who have the constitution for constant kikery to study it too.

But she was kind of an air head