Romney Warned Us

Why didn't we listen to and elect Romney Sup Forums?

He was absolutely right about Russia being our number one geopolitical foe. Russia wants to see us collapse and they want to return to their former glory. He was right, but the Democraps got away with mocking him, even though he was right. How did they get away with this?

thefederalist.com/2016/07/25/5-times-liberals-mocked-mitt-romney-for-warning-about-russia/

cnn.com/2015/01/19/politics/romney-obama-politics/

youtube.com/watch?v=kwQqNdkyZZo

fuck off shill. just because russia doesnt bow down and become our bitch like the rest of europe doesnt mean they are a threat.

>implying anybody here gives a flying fuck about what that Mormon thinks

You're clearly not from 'round here, boy. Don't let the sun set on ya'.

But Syria is the biggest geopolitical thrust
Russia does jack shit.

Russia is and always will be our number one enemy. People say otherwise are Putin shills or commies. fuck em'.

I wish JFK or Reagan had just gone ahead and taken Russia out, and just split the land with china. Russia is a pox on this Earth.

Syria is not a threat, they're only a threat to that region.

Proxy or Russkie transplant?

the media always sides with the democrat

regardless of reality

soon

I support Romney and think he would have been a great president. Unfortunately, Sup Forums says I'm a cuck for agreeing with Romney about Trump, too.

Russia never stopped being our number one enemy, even after the cold War, they have nothing bad ill will towards us. Putin is a sociopath, who feels the need to stage photo shoots of him taking down a bear, when the bear was tranquilized. His image is entirely made up of propaganda and bullshit. People who buy into it are beta cucks.

You're an idiot.

>Russia is and always will be our number one enemy.

You're not from around here...

Russia didn't become our foe until NATO made a grab for Ukraine. Which was completely predictable, and does nothing to enhance the west's security.

soon

>b-but media says r-russia iz bad!

fucking plebbit newfags

Oh please, Sup Forums only worships Putin because of the gay propaganda laws he passed. You guys are so single issue minded that you overlook that he would gladly see America wiped off the planet. You're a stupid cuck. Fuck Putin and fuck Russia. They're the assholes who gave us communism in the first place, a flawed system that still plagues the world.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Putin or some future leader of Russia ended up being the Anti-Christ, nothing good ever comes out of Russia.

You know Russia has had the greatest level of cannibalism of any country? They're sick minded people.

No you're the one who is not around here for siding with our foe, just because Trump licked his boots a few times after Putin complimented him. Putin is a manipulator and he is better at it than Trump. Putin and Russia are our enemies.

They've been our foes since before the cold war, the only reason the tension seemed to cease was their country fell apart, now that they are gaining some power again, the tension is rising back again. Don't be an idiot.

Romney was also willing to go to war over Iran's "aggression" on Israel. He was as much of a kike puppet as Obama and both did/would've sucked. Russia is only a threat because the Zionists say so, the Cold War is over, we're not defending our country from Communism anymore.

Russia is a threat because (((they))) are constantly starting shit trying to ignite another cold war

Why do neocon traitors desire to send Americans to die in foreign wars so much?

One day it's Russia, next day it's China, 3rd day it's "climate change". Make up your mind.

If you want to find real no.1 enemy of US, you should look inside US, not outside.

How young are you? Were you of voting age in 2012? The media was siding with Obama and his allies backing him up, saying that Russia is no longer our foes.

No the media went with the liberals you idiot.

I never realized quite how big the JIDF is, given Putin's Jewish lineage. Go on and defend your Jewish master, but we all know what you really are.

>Russia tries to defend its borders from blatant pro-Western forces
>FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT PUTIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck you neo-cons, you're just jealous your dads got to play Cold Warrior and you're stuck pretending China isn't rapidly increasing its power every year.

>JIDF calling Sup Forums JIDF

nice try. America defends israel and jewish interest at every turn. they want russia gone.

clinton, jewish puppet, wants russia gone. every western establishment politician supports israel and hates russia. ge i wonder why

top kek.

>itt

You guys all know who is on the wrong side of history now. Only liberal leftists want unification of all humanity under US standards.

because obama is a nigger and niggers voted him in

>they're the assholes who gave us communism in the first place

Lord save me.

>China wants to fight America
>Russia wants to fight America
>Everyone is a treat to America

Translation: We're gonna need another war to skim some tax dollars soon!

fuck off shill.

mitt & his loser buddies are the enemy, not russia.

>anti-russia shills
>taking a general's opinion on geoPOLITICS not war strategy

The only people who want to be Russia's enemy are ZOG fodder. ZOG wants you to destroy countries in proxy wars so Israel can stake more claims without doing any of the lifting.