If you don't take off your shoes before entering your home you are officially subhuman

If you don't take off your shoes before entering your home you are officially subhuman.

SHOE

And this is related to politics how?
Also sage

IN

POO?

Fucking this. I don't understand why some white people dont do this. Hell one of my best white friends would get home and jump into his bed to chill with his dirty ass sneakers on.

>master race

I expected OP to be a turk under German flag tbqh

People dont do this?

I do this. Why bring all the filth you've stepped on all day inside where you eat and sleep?

IN?

Its because if you are a man at all you shouldn't really care. In fact what are you going to do when some nigger busts down your door, You'll be sitting their defenseless.

you're assuming i leave the house

theres zika and niggers n shit out there

no thanks

If you want to act like a little Asian manlet that takes off their shoes every time they enter their house go ahead. But if you are so much of a faggot that you think your home is a safe space from germs and everything else I instantly lose respect for you. You are probably the same faggots that wear scarfs during summer and go to local coffee shops because Starbucks is too mainstream.

SHOE

Wise

Objectively correct.

Go shart in a mart.

How can any americans agree with this? Taking your shoes off is a show of weakness. Societies that take their shoes off before entering a place are all cucked.

>2016
>not having hardwood floors

i bet you plebs still use wallpaper

>before entering your home

Leave all my shoes outside? No way. I'm afraid of brown recluse spiders in my boots.

yeah, like, do people really want sweaty feet and dirty as fuck floors?

IN?

>If you don't take off your shoes before entering your home you are officially subhuman.

nice 玄関

chink detected.

I thought the shoe thing was just an anime meme. Do people in other countries really take their shoes off when they go inside? Why? Their socks are going to get all dirty!

I never take my shoes off unless I'm getting a shower.

>ruining your hardwood just to be contrarian
>using modern calendar

cuz i like to feel comfy carpet and not smear grass dog shit all over my floors. you cant relax in shoes

You'll track dirt in your home

It's not just other countries, fellow burger. A lot of people here do that as well, my family included. I don't want all of that garbage that I was walking through all day to be brought in my house. Plus, how can you possibly relax and unwind with shoes on?

>before entering your home
That's what the entrance is for, otherwise you track dirt through the home by taking your shoes off before you get into your house and stepping all over the dirty ground outside. Stupid fucking Chinks.

I have dogs.

Americans probably have fully laminated shart-proof floors anyway, so it makes sense I guess.

I can't even tell if you people are trolling or not. Yeah, you take your shoes off in any Nordic country. Anywhere I've been in Holland too, although I'm not sure if that's representational or not because I was mostly visiting relatives.

Not in England though, so maybe it's an anglo thing to just track dirt all over your home as if you're living in some kind of animal pen?

Most people I know here will take their shoes off upon entering a home. Unless you're having a large party, but then you're going to clean every after everyone leaves anyway.

Hmm, interesting. I thought you all did this (judging from american TV-shows).

I live in the south. Literally none of my friends have ever taken their shoes off inside. My parents never did it, and none of my family does it. Why the fuck can't you people be comfortable in shoes? Why do you wear such uncomfortable shoes? My boots are comfy as fuck. Why would I take my shoes off? It just gets your socks dirty. I sometimes take my shoes off to sleep but sometimes I just keep them on if I'm tired from work (manual labor).

Only poor people keep their shoes on indoors.

Why does that brown doggo have both white and brown eyes? Is it a mixed breed?

the same reason why i dont sleep in my bed with working mud boots still on, because im not a poor ass farm boy

I was just about to say that too, heh. The giveaway was the small feet!

>not wearing thongs

I take them off after entering my home.
Nice try, shoe-stealing faggot