Armed: Thread 2

Had a great thread that just closed and wanted to thank all of the anons that responded to me. I have no friends and seriously injured my spine recently, you anons made me feel somewhat normal again.

Why mod a gun full auto when it offers no benefit and is incredibly high risk?

Any international anons with an interest in firearms? What do you think about our/your gun laws?

New 2nd ammendment thread, go!

Other urls found in this thread:

calibremag.ca/rcmp-prohibit-50-beowulf-magazines/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shameless bump

If you could change any piece of gun legislation what would it be?

Nogun internationals: do you agree with the stricter laws or do you want something more akin to the US?

Bump

Soon my darling

Soon

Even if this is an FBI honeypot, what the hell.

That's a nice FN. Do you get to the range often?

Personally I have a glock and a 1911. Legal of course.

That fucking grip, though.

Do you think the US is headed toward a real push for aussie tier gun laws? I can see it happening since most are too complacent and naive to stop it.

It would be difficult to do and therefore unlikely. However if the Democrats win white house and Congress then it will happen.

No NSA, friend, just a lonely fuck. I love it (.45 stopping powah). I get to the range once a week when work schedule allows (chef here, work hours are crazy).

I'm really loving pic related atm

Very nice. I wish ammo was cheaper.

why are you wearing latex gloves, user

Agreed that it would be difficult but the stigma attached to lawful gun owners is always getting worse, turning us into villains in the public eye.

Same, might get a press and some dyes.

I don't want my degenerate tats to get in the way of good conversation

You can't bump your own thread you silly little retard so take my bump while I wait for more football

Thanks for the bump.

What are your thoughts on full auto? Personally I find it useless unless you have a ton of ammo to burn through. I don't quite understand the hard-on some people have for it. While I agree that we should be able to own them without jumping through alphabet agency hoops, I just don't see a point beyond that.

In addition if we were to deregulate f/a they would flood the criminal market and cause a fucking mess and a half.

inb4 cuck

Any thoughts on full auto deregulation? Stupidity or SHALL NOT...?

>martial law enacted
>squad marches through town
>bubba in the bushes and Clyde in the tree
>mows down the traitors
This is why people need full auto, senpai.

Nobody's going to be protecting themselves against the military with a semi auto unless they are willing to get their shit handed right back to them

Not even with a suped up trigger? I understand the need for suppression in combat situations but I can throw lead more accurately and almost as fast with my semi.

I love the idea of Americans owning f/a (the military uses them which is reason enough for me to believe citizens should as well) but there are so many shitheads out there that it would ruin EVERYTHING for us.

Not that user, but I try to use gloves whenever I handle my guns, internal parts especially. Less likely to cut or stab a finger, keeps the parts cleaner and keeps any corrosion and rust down.

I use them to clean my guns

Would deregulation help or hurt?

Last bump

got two
(note none of the pics were taken by me, these are the same guns, just not mine)

and my fav

after this i'm gonna buy a fal

Muldoon???

I've been looking at FAL as well but it's tough to find an original in my area.

muldoon???
look up ds arms, they are making modern fals, I live near chicago, so even though I live in a communist state I'm just a 30 minute drive to their shop

>little boys with their toys

Awww. Look at them! they're afraid to leave the house without lethal force! " a darkie will get me!" haw haw!

Full auto is only good for suppressive fire. The military mainly uses semi-auto. Go play some more cawdoody, faggot.

>1 post by this weebfaggot

sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me

>Why mod a gun full auto when it offers no benefit and is incredibly high risk?

for fun OP

>muldoon???

Pic related

Of course for fun, but it doesn't make any practical sense. Especially with all of the bullshit attached to it.

Aren't non-antique full auto guns illegal?

Oh, you want content?

>"Every constitution, then, and every law, naturally expires at the end of nineteen years. If it be enforced longer, it is an act of force, and not of right. It may be said, that the succeeding generation exercising, in fact, the power of repeal, this leaves them as free as if the constitution or law had been expressly limited to nineteen years only. In the first place, this objection admits the right, in proposing an equivalent. But the power of repeal is not an equivalent. It might be, indeed, if every form of government were so perfectly contrived, that the will of the majority could always be obtained, fairly and without impediment. But this is true of no form. The people cannot assemble themselves; their representation is unequal and vicious. Various checks are opposed to every legislative proposition. Factions get possession of the public councils, bribery corrupts them, personal interests lead them astray from the general interests of their constituents; and other impediments arise, so as to prove to every practical man, that a law of limited duration is much more manageable than one which needs a repeal."

--Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1789. ME 7:459, Papers 15:396

Why do you let the dead rule you?

Never watched Jurassic park I know pleb (I did watch terminator)

Anything made after 1986 is impossible to obtain (legally) unless you're a manufacturer I believe.

>tfw commiefornia
what's a good CC to get when I get the fuck out of this state?

>pic extremely unrelated

It's worth a watch for Muldoon.

>offers no benefit and incredibly high risk
>no benefit
You spineless bastard, what about fun? Is that of no benefit to you?

I carried a bersa .380 for the longest until I had money to upgrade. But they make small pistols in bigger calibers now, if money isn't an issue get a USPc

I shot a couple of f/a's just a few days ago, I understand the fun aspect

What do you feel about the gun laws in Canada? Fair/unfair? I understand that the gun culture is a bit different up there and isn't considered a right?

I'm stumped

Y no friends? My gun nut friends are my best friends. So many inna woods adventures.

Depends who you ask. Not all leafs are falling to the left, but alot are - and they're the ones in positions of law and power. We never had a truly white home grown gun massacre since the 40's/50's --- Damn liberals still destroyed what certainly is our history and right.

I'm new to this area (very small, clannish town in rural PA) and recently had a severe spine injury that's had me immobile for the past month.

I understand. Same thing happening on our side of the border. Do you feel like Canada will ever swing right? Do your immigrants mainly vote left (not being a dick, genuinely curious)?

I'll also ask what you think of our gun culture, do you think we should be allowed full auto (personally I see too large of a margin for error, criminals can barely hit their targets with semi)?

Depends on what size gun you feel like concealing. I cc a Glock 19 iwb or a Smith 38 snub in my pocket. Anything bigger is just an annoyance honestly.

>He doesnt have a Tactical model
>He is missing the red dot for the safety

what a fag

>missing red dot on safety

That's because there isn't one, fucknuts.

Bought it before the FNX came out.

That is a particularly ironic post, coming from a police officer.

boastin in ebin freedom bread

>Bought it before the FNX came out.
I have a FNP-45 Tactical, it was the red dot, both on the safety and on the slide. You see that round indentation? Its meant to be filled with paint.

>He doesn't have a aluminum safety lever
>He doesnt have aluminum magazine extensions and springs for a Para P14 modified to work with a FNP
>He doesnt have a DPM systems guide rod and triple recoil springs
>He doesn't have a 40 Super conversion

Clean AR, clean desktop.

nice job

It has a decocker though. Would it ease your ocd if I paint a useless dimple on my gun red?

I got a threaded barrel for it but otherwise it's my beater gun so I haven't even considered modding it.

Thoughts on where are gun laws are heading? Would a repeal of Brady act be a good or bad idea?

Why wouldn't you deregulate full auto? Its not like it actually does anything. Mass shooters would probably miss more because they think life is like the movies.

thnx m9

Love the 1851. Best handgun to point naturally ever.

Not really about mass shooters, they're few and far between, more your average gangbanger taking it to the streets.

I think a repeal would only lead to more restrictions in the long run.

>Would it ease your ocd if I paint a useless dimple on my gun red?
Yes, it would satisfy my autism

>It has a decocker though.
I was retarded and forgot that they sold some models without safeties so I guess it isnt missing paint.

>I haven't even considered modding it.
You should add a bipod.

>Thoughts on where are gun laws are heading?
Fuck if I know

I lost my guns in an unfortunate boating accident today, I'm sad guys, they're all gone

Get on my level nerds.

>yes it would satisfy my autism

I will take it into consideration

Huh, thats odd. I too lost all of my guns in an unfortunate boating accident a couple weeks back. It was a tragic event

>Ammo getting expensive
>Registries are cancer
>Buying guns is a pain and expensive
>Building masterrace
>Buy 80% lowers and build ghost guns

>call others plebs
>have to have 5 round mags in an AR

>mod a gun full auto

Truuuuuuuuu

Just trying to see the reasoning behind such a risk.

Good post, though.

Kek Ikr

If you live in a communist state then drive to a gun shop out of state and buy 30 rounder ffs

or if you live in another country move to the fucking states

That's right """5 rounds"""

>Can still use 30 rounders for 50 beowulf

>Have to commit felonies
>To have 15 round mags

>Can't even post a picture of his beowolf mags because he doesnt have any

Some type of mauser on the right??

Because it's fun

Also late last year they declared them illegal

calibremag.ca/rcmp-prohibit-50-beowulf-magazines/
>Magazines have recently been manufactured in, or imported into Canada bearing markings suggesting they are exclusively designed for 50 Beowulf ammunition, and at four or five shot capacity, are non-prohibited magazines. This is simply not the case. All magazines for 50 Beowulf calibre AR platform firearms presently on the Canadian market are prohibited devices.

Repeal the NFA and Hughes amendment while simultaneously adding in national carry reciprocity for permits

Yes. M24/47
See also

Watch Jurassic Park you cunt

To everyone saying that full auto will cause more deaths.

Go to a range that lets you rent full autos and try it out. You won't hit jack shit and your ammo will be gone before you know it.

Full auto only works well if you use crew served machine guns. Full auto smgs and rifles require lots of training to use effectively and most of the time you will want to use semi auto anyway.

I don't think illegal full auto mods are even remotely commonplace. The ATF will fuck you long and hard. It's just not worth it.

Secondly, it's worth noting how none of the high profile mass shootings have ever involved a full auto weapon, legal or not.

You won't hit what you're aiming at just everything else.

So when Mr.Red sees Mr.Blue on the corner or in front of the club and decides to open up on him what happens?

>it's worth noting how none of the high profile mass shootings have ever involved a full auto weapon, legal or not

I'm thinking more along the lines of street disputes, should have been more specific.

Everyone dies regardless because mr red and mr blue are niggers who don't use sights.

No idea, I would prefer a burst mode.

Right and they're not used there either. I think the lack of criminals using illegal full auto guns is indicative of a lack of people making illegal full auto guns.

But if they were commonplace like semi auto rifles (which are becoming more frequently used for crime) we would be seeing some major shit. I know this is all anecdotal on my part but I can't help to think it would just create a bigger push for total control and full on bans.

But that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about illegal full auto mods in the present day with the laws that exist right now.

>which are becoming more frequently used for crime
Where did you hear that? Huffington Post?

Should I get Walther PPQ or FN FNX?

Depends really. They're both really good guns.

The FNX is a tactical go to war gun, and big. The PPQ is a little smaller, and has the best striker fire trigger on the market.
What caliber and what do you want to do with it?

A lot of people use gnarly carcinogenic hydrocarbon stuff to clean guns. Always use gloves if you use hopes 9 or break free etc.

My p64 bro. The Recoil is so harsh on to it tho.

Self Defense

It's just solvent, it's never hurt anybody. It's been around for a long time. You'd get more harm just from the lead bullet residue