Sup Forums explain this

>polls show 90% of White people agree immigration is too high

> Polls show 90% of White people agree Multiculturalism and diversity isn't working

>White people segregating themselves away from minorities in gated communities

>White people picking schools for their children based on how many white kids there is in the school

Me: Maybe we should stop letting in so many third world migrants?

White people: Shut up, You're racist,bigot,xenophobe...

I just understand my own race Sup Forums....

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/31/blockbuster-immigration-poll-demonstrates-americans-want-total-revolution-mass-immigration/
youtube.com/watch?v=L_oIUHRRCTM
youtube.com/watch?v=Mu4-RRhs9aM&bpctr=1444168821
hbdchick.wordpress.com/start-here/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

May I see these polls?

Source?

Not that I don't believe you but I can't tell others about this without having sources

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/31/blockbuster-immigration-poll-demonstrates-americans-want-total-revolution-mass-immigration/

I wouldn't mind diversity so much if the media and colleges weren't so anti-white.

I kinda wish that we could live the way the cuckservatives wanted to live, everyone gets along and abides by the Constitution. Nobody cares about race and we all treat each other well.

But too many people, especially blacks, are interested in identity politics over coming together as a nation.

I mean, look at Texas, very diverse with a white minority, and yet a great state where everyone feels united. Plus they still elect Republicans (even though some of them suck like Cruz). Same with many of the Southern states. Is the problem diversity, or is the problem liberalism? I guess we will not know since the diverse peoples vote liberal and create a vicious cycle.

youtube.com/watch?v=L_oIUHRRCTM

That's really weird because it seems every race wants less immigration and jobs to go Americans first, yet they vote the party that does just that.

White libs and SJWs want "multiculturalism" and "diversity".

...but only for the peons and other whites.

Notice all the white libs and celebrities live in 99% white neighborhoods?

They can pat themselves on the back for vocally supporting the poor dumb brown people,

But would never want them near their house.

Those of us in the deep south can confirm that while whites do seek to distance themselves from blacks, blacks also seek to distance themselves from whites. It's a huge double standard that very few in the media will talk about.

I'm not so sure that's true though. The South is probably the most integrated area in the country. Plus a lot of white southerners have black family members nowadays. I mean, it's more common among the working class than the upper class but it still happens.

>I just understand my own race Sup Forums....

Its ironically alot like Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union. No one believes the propaganda but no one challenges it cause they don't want any trouble.

Its why Trump might actually win.

Pretty much this.

Libtards and leftists divide the populace and do the opposite of what they claim to do, effectively damaging every race involved.

Grew up in Texas.
Very clearly defined white neighborhoods and black neighborhoods (small exceptions)
Everyone happy

A few more years of red pilling the white population along with the black and Hispanic populations ought to do the trick.

Don't skimp on Central Banking Corruption and General Banking Corruption either. Without these lessons, the next crop of bankers can take over without skipping a beat.

What needs to happen is the creation of a community and a culture that can intelligently recognize and voice the white racial self interest.

And this is what our greatest allies from the top of the pyramid are working day and night to prevent us from accomplishing.

There are unfortunately very good reasons why nobody takes white nationalism seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mu4-RRhs9aM&bpctr=1444168821

While we are the most integrated, that's only because we're forced to be that way, not by the federal government, but by demographics. See pic related. We don't have a choice but to interact with each other. While there is a higher per capita percentage of interracial couples in the south, again, that's only because of demographics. More opportunity. You're right that it's mostly confined to the trash though. Even the TRUE working class usually won't date blacks. Among the wealthy you may find a coal burner or two that tries it once in college and gives the random black guy an awesome lifetime memory.

>I just understand my own race Sup Forums....

Appropriately enough, start here: hbdchick.wordpress.com/start-here/

the ones telling you to shut up are the lefties and the rich people who live in the gated communties and are funding the lefties

I spent 20+ years overseas.
Lived in six countries
Visited 25-30 other countries

Western whites are the only people on the planet who are forbidden to celebrate or to be proud of their race

>90% of people that voted on the phone

I'm not sure I agree completely. I mean it is true that white pride is not socially acceptable but there are ethnic heritage festivals all across the U.S. such as Irish festivals, Italian festivals, Oktoberfests, and on and on.

It really depends on how you frame it as to whether people will accept it or not.

Fear of being called the r word

You pulled the 90% out of your ass

L.B.J. quote
After I sign the civil rights bill, I will have the NIGGERS voting Democrat for the next 100 years.

Yeah, but not every black man who votes Democrat is a nigger. I wouldn't consider Barack Obama a nigger. I don't agree with his policies but he seems to be a civilized guy.

I'm thinking a lot of it has to do with the media dividing people by focusing reports on things like the Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown incidents.

The kikes have spend 50 years instilling their insanity into us without push back, it will take a while to find our sanity again.

"200" years

Your race is a race of people that'll shit on their fellow people for a sense of superiority, that's what it is user

Whites vote for the party BECAUSE they think it's the party blacks vote for and they want to help them win

Prove me wrong. If all blacks voted republican that would be what cuck whites voted

Those figures probably aren't far from the truth. In the UK, it's about 75% who think immigration is too high, but over 80% amongst whites.
Yet the idea of voting for a party that might reduce immigration still cause many to short circuit. It's bizarre.

>Is the problem diversity, or is the problem liberalism?
Liberalism. At its core, liberalism seeks to divide people in a never ending quest to find new "downtrodden" groups to pander to.

yeah, it's weird.