theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/oct/19/why-i-wont-date-another-male-feminist
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>feminists body shaming

it's almost as if they're hypocrites

i thought the phrase was "niggers can't be choosers"

???

berenstain universe again?

this based dude will live a happy life

Pretty sure "Scott" is just calling it like he sees it. This thread was almost certainly made by a sexless retard like the guy in OP's pic

When you are 0/10 and you pull all your rage into anti feminist articles... that's fucking sad honestly, sadder than feminism.

>calling it like he sees it
That's all body shaming is, though

>based dude
meh

Yep. The fact that you're using that word makes you a gigantic cuck.

fucking kek m8

Scott isn't wrong, just look at that, it's like pictured has gone out of his way to make himself more ugly than he is by default.

Here's an article by a feminist explaining why you shouldn't date feminist men.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/oct/19/why-i-wont-date-another-male-feminist

Hahahahaha yes (as a black person I really wish nigger was socially acceptable)

>he doesn't know one should use their own methods against them

Oh my sweet summer child. I wish I could once again see the worse through your innocent doe eyes.

I see fatasses like that with cute girls all the time

#Bodyshaming

Carrot cake is probably a liberal cuck who just hates on feminists because he's insecure, but still votes for Hillary in anyway. (Or for neither.)

Real right wing men are attractive, herculean Aryans.

KEK KEK KEK

The men bitching about women are just the inverse of a fat ugly feminist bitching about men.

i bet this is idea of trying to be alpha. when it blows up in his face i bet he'll cry and do a 180.

tv sitcoms dont count dude.

This.

The Alt-Right are literally the SJWs of the right.

I'm proud to me a moderate agnostic political neutralist. The correct path is always the middle way.

I'm an atheist, EU supporter that has voted for social democrats. I'm friends with blacks, Jews and Asians. I dislike populism. I don't think all women are degenerate selfish whores that shouldn't vote.

I'm still posting here, niggas.

Every man bitches about women and vice versa. Its just that we used to be socially conditioned to a point where we could tolerate each other.

Indeed, but men rarely get called up on it. it is funny tho.

The EU is a great institution, it's a shame we left, speaking as a moderate.

We need more austerity in Europe, more moderation. Less marxism and less right wing populism. Let's go back to the days of the great moderates Bill Clinton and Tony Blair.

centerism is for complete cowards who want to feel superior whilst being completely uninsightful and unoriginal and dumb in every aspect.

>Tony Blair.
>great

i really hope this is b8

>Its just that we used to be socially conditioned to a point where we could tolerate each other.
other way around really.

>I'm too afraid of having an opinion: the post

Things could only get better in 1997.

Tony Blair made our country great, the early 2000s were a great time to live in.

You wouldn't remember, kid.

Sick burn on the feminists when this guy is rejecting them.

He's not liberal.. I went to school with him, he is a pretty cool dude. You can see over time his articles are getting more and more redpilled. His eyes are opening.

tony blair filled our country with muslims and helped start a pointless war in iraq that led to ISIS.

>Thinking feminists would even approach a guy who looks like a pepperami pizza

kek

also

>sick burn

are you 8?

> I'm proud to me a moderate agnostic political neutralist. The correct path is always the middle way.
That's right goy, rocking the boat is for anarchists and extremists. Now make sure that "Aid for Israel" is in your breadbasket of moderate, sensible positions!

The pakistanis came here a long time ago.

Salafi Islam and the forces that formed ISIS existed long before Bush and Blair did the Iraq war.

I'm that gorilla dick nigga

We've had more immigration since tony blair's boom than we did in all history before 1990.

I seriously hope this is bait

Despite massive EU immigration the UK declined from 92% white to 87% white from 2001 to 2011, and it was most likely around 94% white prior to Blair taking office

In particular actual British people declined from 88% to 80% from 2001 to 2011, meaning Britain was probably close to 90% British prior to Blair taking office.

In particular close to 90% of children born in Britain were born to parents also born in Britain in 1990, that proportion has declined to maybe 75% now.

In the span of a generation Britain went from near-homogenous like Japan to an increasingly multicultural funtown like Brazil.

I'm sorry you're fucking retarded

there were pakistanis before blair, but blair absolutely opened the flood gates. and yes salafi islam existed before iraq but iraq created the chaos that radicalised many and allowed them to gain prominence.

Lame joke. Both are fags. Moveon

>a guy trying to run faster than this guy to avoid being eaten by the feminist beast

Shit, if even he won't date em...