Broncos' linebacker kneels during National Anthem in opening game

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsbreak.com/nfl/seattle-seahawks-considering-team-wide-national-anthem-protest/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=SB_FBK_ZZ_BOTH&utm_content=boosting
weartv.com/news/local/gallery/sailor-stationed-at-nas-pensacola-proud-of-herself-for-protesting-national-anthem
cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/broncos-brandon-marshall-leaves-for-concussion-evaluation/
usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2016/09/08/denver-broncos-carolina-panthers-national-anthem-protest/90097222/
cbssports.com/nfl/news/brandon-marshall-leaves-game-with-possible-concussion/
youtube.com/watch?v=FH-sH26baRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody gives a shit, don't give the fools attention

le edgy nog

>sports are the ultimate bluepill

>watching grown ass men run around and play grab ass

Is he getting a knighthood?

>sports
>niggers actually having intelligence
Pick one

His name is Brandon the Nigger Marshall

IT's HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!

>watching sweaty mandingos chasing a leather handegg

I'm surprised NFL it's so popular among whites, even redneck ones.

>and play grab ass.
yes.

Jeez you guys are quick

Fuck... NFL is least of our issues. Ever watched NASCAR?

Cars turning left?? WTF

>have IQ of 83
>get into Harvard or Yale on a sports scholarship
>literally handed everything, all you have to do to succeed is run around playing a game
>not required to do any real school work

>claims to be oppressed

And when the post manning Broncos have a losing season and 69ers cut crapernick get cut no one will give a fuck.

lol pleb. NASCAR is patrician af, it's literally the hi-tech equivalent of Roman chariot races. Too bad overzealous MUH SAFETY regulations remove the excitement of the crashes more and more.

I may be drunk, but this looks more submissive than the retard probably intended.

This is fake
No source is given
Sup Forums can't fact check

shut it beaner. chariots were for the plebs as is NASCAR, your parallel is fail.

>btw... no racist... love beaner food

damn niggers are too lazy to even stand up

how long before some sportsball nigger goes all starfish on their tumtum?

WE

Typically I wouldn't care about this shit. But the damn kiddies are emulating this now.

Sends the wrong message, cause so you take a knee. Is it going to fix anything? Nope... just looks bad and feels bad mang.

In other news, every other fucking nigger in the NFL was standing. Stop giving the BLM attention.

ungrateful nigger.. i hope he squanders his millions

NFL is going to go the way of the NBA in the next ten years

People are so lazy. Kneeling will not change anything just like all the ice bucket challenge did was get you out of donating for attention. If they want to change shit they need to go to a white neighborhood and burn whitey down. They won't though because they are cowards.

Extend the superbowl into a game of 7 and force each team to take it to the very last game?

Because Mexicans are too short and fat to catch the hand egg and give each other concussions. Otherwise it would be y'all out there beating the shit out of each other for our amusement.

i kek'd

He's hurt, praise kek

>makes millions of dollars running around a field for a few hours once a week
>gives none of it to the ghettos
>BLACK LIVES MATTER

this guy right now is being evaluated for a concussion lol

goddamnit this will help the commies...

post webm.

i hope it was intentional helmet-to-helmet contact and the nigger develops parkinson's in 3 years

>5 years after he retires he'll declare bankruptcy

Book it.

too bad nigger ball didn't start this. I'd like to of seen how the NBA died first.

Those schools dont give athletic scholarships.thats why they suck at sportsball.

>mandingos
>handegg

5/10 obligatory -5 because of flag

Nascar sucks dick. Formula 1 is okay but still pretty boring.

Only auto racing I've seen that's half way interesting is rally.

Those fuckers are nuts, crowds more so.

Great, I have yet another reason not to watch nig jew ball. As if the hero worship of horrid negros and the financial shenanigans of merchants was not enough.

Kek I bet the NFL is pissed as fuck about this. Can't let the goys get upset and not watch their sports anymore.

These niggers get paid millions by their white masters and they wanna buck like this lmao. Who cares about these privileged niggers

They don't seem to understand, or care, that people escape from the politics by watching sports, and that if they really keep this shit up, the white people who buy all the merchandise will find something else to do.

Monkey see monkey do

This. You fucks got it right.

wtf why would they start dribbling a pigskin retard?

This, one nigger out of like 75 didn't stand. 74 of 75 niggers did. Anyone remember Knoshon Moreno bawling his goddamned eyes out during the anthem?

GOTS TO GET DEM REAL NIGGA ENDORSEMENTS YALL. ITS ALL LOVE.

While these football niggers fuck around with the National Anthem, more niggers get shot left and right in Chicago and basically everywhere.

WUZ

Soon as fans start turning against said players and they start losing Mass amounts of cash from deals they'll learn

Based Broncos Linebacker

I'm in that category. I won't be watching any football of any kind. Come on, hockey.

No ones talking about the black dudes.. just the niggers.

KNIGHTS

sportsbreak.com/nfl/seattle-seahawks-considering-team-wide-national-anthem-protest/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=SB_FBK_ZZ_BOTH&utm_content=boosting

>mfw seacucks

I thought this was America. People can do what they want as long as it doesn't hurt other people. Muh disrespect isn't an excuse. I can go up to a soldier and call him a kid murdering sociopath and its perfectly legal. Anything else is censorship. This is the exact same thing you make fun of SJWs for. It works both ways. Always respect your fellow countryman, even if he's wrong. It's what separates us from the Muslims.

As the SJWs like to say, freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences. If I don't like what you're doing, there may be no legal repercussions, but you bet your ass people are gonna start tuning out during sports, they're gonna stop buying X team's merch, they're gonna pitch a fit on Twitter, and the nog's slavemasters will deliver the proper consequences for hurting their bottom line.

More hyperbole, please

Ya sure can. And we sure can give you all the shit in the world right back.

Hell... we can even hurt the people that pay you paychecks.

But yes.. you can still say stupid shit. But as I was told. Consider your audience and don't' be a little shit.

No one will hurt or put these ass holes in jail cause we're a great country. But we can surely voice our opinions likewise.

WHO FUCKING CARES.

First off, if you like "watching sports" you can kill yourself, and that's coming from a guy who played football his entire life. If you aren't testing yourself physically by actually playing the game the whole meaning of the endeavor is a MOOT FUCKING POINT. This shit serves as a IRL sliding mechanism the news can report on instead of talking about things that actually matter.

Second, sports are the new "bread and circus" population obedience methods practiced by the government. You fucking idiots.

Third, go read a book on propaganda. It doesn't just happen during war time niggers. It's a constant threat to the American people. The United States government has their own fucking marketing, advertising, and public relations departments. Their job is to literally warp your perception of truth and reality into an easier to manipulate/complacent form.

>Hurr durr that nigger caught the ball and ran real fast yahoooo

If you watch sports. Stop. Read a book. Go outside. Fuck a bitch. Start a hobby. Sitting on a couch, drinking beer, and watching niggers run around with a ball is so stupid it hurts.

Colin Kaperknick jersey sales rose like 400%

They're making burn videos for virtue signaling.

weartv.com/news/local/gallery/sailor-stationed-at-nas-pensacola-proud-of-herself-for-protesting-national-anthem

Nigger got a concussion in the 1st. Instant karma.

He played at nevada with kapernigger

I hope you overestimate how many people give a shit about nationalist things like this, it is just another spook made by the ruling class to divide us. If a man kneeling during a song triggers you this much, then maybe someone is exploiting your enthusiasm to push their own agenda.

We would get along in real life.

NASCAR was literally born from fucking bootleggers racing each other to practice running from the cops.

Based as fuck pastime degenerated into commercial bullshit.

Man, that asshole driving in circles really likes Tide.

You guys realize he's out of the game with a concussion right?

cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/broncos-brandon-marshall-leaves-for-concussion-evaluation/

>>sports are the ultimate bluepill
Oy vey, how ignorant of you; how can you not love your local sports teams and have an intense hatred towards sports fans for other teams?

After all, sports are more important than your rights, goy.

Oh and

>Born and raised in NC, Charlotte.

Cheerwine, Bojangles, and NASCAR bitches.

Preach it!

I thank you kind sir. I see the light now. I will immediately subscribe to the $400 Direct TV NFL ticket.

>lol

>Marshall joins college teammate and 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick in a stand against social injustice that appears to be spreading in the world of sports. San Francisco 49ers safety Eric Reid, Seahawks defensive back Jeremy Lane and women's soccer star Megan Rapinoe have also refused to stand during the anthem.

>Marshall appeared to be the only player from both teams to take a knee.

>Kaepernick made headlines in the preseason when he was seen sitting during the anthem. He said he was "not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color."

Nice going, Sup Forums. You oppressed the black man so now he won't stand up at sportball games.

Yes you should do all these things but forcing people to do this is wrong. Let the stupid people say stupid things publicly. It means we can identify them, and if enough people dislike what their saying, replace them. Or do you want a bunch people hiding their beliefs and just saying what they know people want to hear?

Nothing I said was hyperbolic, comrade.

Shiiet. Salisbury, NC reporting in

>and Cheerwine is nasty

Yes it is, but for some reason people down here like it so I pretend I do too. NC pride.

>correlations between dying empires intensifies

His team is getting worked. A team divided against itself...

NASCAR is utterly-boring.

If they cut it down to 100, or even 50, laps it would be more tolerable.

I'm not watching a car drive around 500 goddamn times.

Time to abandon bread and circuses.

Stock cars going two hundred mph. Best sport. And theirs only one black driver who isn't fully black and only one woman who comes in last every week. Its the most redpilled sport. Plus when you go to the track there's literally no black fans so you can feel safe in public for once.

"Broncos' Brandon Marshall kneels during national anthem in season opener"

usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2016/09/08/denver-broncos-carolina-panthers-national-anthem-protest/90097222/

"Brandon Marshall leaves game with possible concussion"

cbssports.com/nfl/news/brandon-marshall-leaves-game-with-possible-concussion/

WATCHING sports is absolutely bluepilled
PLAYING sports is redpilled, however.

Wow I live in wa and have been a fan but I will not support a team who does this.
Go Brady and Gronk!

It's a shame we'll only just be Sup Forums buddies, eh? Just moved to a new state for work to.

Bought a house and am making damn fine money as a freelance brand manager but figured making new friends seems like a waste of time now that I'm 23.

So I guess it's just gym, work, and kayaking for this cowboy.

Since we already have that breast cancer bullshit, how long until the field and players are decked out in some kind of BLM shit?

It would be fitting, two useless corrupt """organizations""" fighting a cause that isn't even an issue.

I was at a Buffalo Wild Wings when this happened live. Half the people in the restaurant were booing him.

i bet $100 against the seahawks tonight. kek better deliver

white guys wearing jerseys of black men, oh the irony

I watched it happen on the tele-tube.

This.

Formula one is for faggots, NASCAR is boring as shit too but there is more passing in one race then an entire season of F1.

Rally, top fuel drag, and rallycross are pretty fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=FH-sH26baRI

Sadly group B is dead

Judging by their history together that was a bad idea

KANGZ

>Paying attention to anything that happens in eggball

Lol

This isn't fucking Facebook.

We don't stoop to their level of idiocy.

Why are you posting in this thread? This shit is of no value. I repeat:
NO
VALUE

“So long as they (the Proles) continued to work and breed, their other activities were without importance. Left to themselves, like cattle turned loose upon the plains of Argentina, they had reverted to a style of life that appeared to be natural to them, a sort of ancestral pattern...Heavy physical work, the care of home and children, petty quarrels with neighbors, films, football, beer and above all, gambling filled up the horizon of their minds. To keep them in control was not difficult.”

It's funny, they don't even need us to breed anymore.

He will. They all do.