It's 22 actually

It's 22 actually.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipVURMniDv8
youtube.com/watch?v=NCH092UyERU
msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/trump-stumbles-on-veteran-suicides-answer-760209987528
truthandaction.org/revealed-hillary-clintons-campaign-set-veterans-trump-protest/
youtube.com/watch?v=5zyUG0KHlKk
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/wow-paid-hillary-protester-met-national-review-editor-discuss-defeating-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't get the 22 meme.

Thought she was gonna go on a muderous PTSD-filled rampage when he said that.

Mrs. Stateside PTSD looked like she was about to burst into tears and instead of letting her statistical mistake slide Trump decided to correct her on live television. Her reaction said it all, she was on the brink of tears and Trump just pushed her even closer without hesitation.

The forum last night, with Trump and Clinton

The girl in OP pic said something like "Mr. Trump what do you plan to do about the fact that 20 veterans a day commit suicide"

The camera pans to Trump and he says "It's 22 actually."

I dunno, you needed to be there, in the sticky thread, when it all happened

22 refers to the PUNCH 22 IN THE MOUTH, because originally the VA studies showed that it was around 22 vets a day who were committing suicide and now all of a sudden they changed it to "20" and the world is acting like TRUMP is an idiot for saying 22 instaed of 20

Is it a being seen as bad thing that he corrected the record or what? I haven't been following this.

Not sure a lot has been said about it, other than Sup Forums trying to make it a meme.
might also be being used to slide threads, Hard to say.

Guys he said 22 because Hillary had said 20 moments before. He wasn't correcting the brunette, he was correcting his opponent.

is there a youtube vid?

still havnt seen this yet. where da fuck the link at

What the hell could this girl have witnessed stateside that would leave her with the thousand yard stare? Was she a drone operator? Or is it all an act?

are you guys retarded?

22 is the incorrect statistic, the most recent one is 20

youtube.com/watch?v=ipVURMniDv8

youtube.com/watch?v=NCH092UyERU

Trump triggered her PTSD

Akshuly, he was bullying a poor vet. She sustained trench warfare, all to come home and get corrected by a man who never even saw desk duty.

moments later Trump said 20 to 22 a day in an attempt to remove the sting a bit.
Pretty sure this bitch was fucked up before she valiantly served in an office chair in Virginia or somewhere.

fuckin kek. why did she sound so retarded when asking the question?

She immediately went on MSNBC and trashed Trump after the forum ended. Cunt.
msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/trump-stumbles-on-veteran-suicides-answer-760209987528

Damn, she's a qt.

Bet she's not a real vet. Planted little bitch.

Yeah, I'd cure her of her PTSD, if you know what I mean.

Where's the noods?

What difference does it make at this point?

She looks like she's taken a crazy amount of dick in the muhreens.

Yes. Now fuck off CTR.

She was probably raped.

>hai drumpf what will yew dew to halp the vets???
>yes the vets...they do need help
>LIKE OMG WHAT YOU MEAN "THEY" "THEY" "THEY"...I LITERALLY CANT EVEN...BRB STATESIDE PTSD

stronk miltary womyn

Not our responsibility to figure that out. She said suicide, not rape.

Wouldn't be the first time Hillary pulled some Veterans okie doke on Trump.
truthandaction.org/revealed-hillary-clintons-campaign-set-veterans-trump-protest/

Go die in 22 fires

KEK

>He kept saying "THEY" need help "THEY" need help
>Yet again we're going to stigmatize veterans with PTSD "THEY" need help?

What the fuck is she trying to say?
>How dare Trump say veterans have problems and need help
>But what are you going to DO about it Trump?
>Blaming it on chronic pain and lack of access? Maybe they just strong independent veterans who don't need no lives

>okie doke

you triggered me

>all to come home
she was already home

>trumpty dumpty

Kek.. Not even the shills here stoop that low.

>The girl in OP pic said something like "Mr. Trump what do you plan to do about the fact that 20 veterans a day commit suicide"
>The camera pans to Trump and he says "It's 22 actually."
>I dunno, you needed to be there, in the sticky thread, when it all happened

The absolute savage poignancy of his statement tells me Trump's going to win the election.

>tfw you will never be the guy hired by hillary to carry the big hitter center piece trumpty dumpty sign

thread theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=5zyUG0KHlKk

>assuming that cunt wasn't a trump plant

How can the (((they))) keep getting away with it?

>be studly Marine vet
>meet Rachel
>start being extra nice to her
>begin to flirt
>lead her along with ROMANCE
>finally take her out to dinner
>string her along with day and night dates, no sex
>kiss her goodnight, that's about it
>she starts getting frustrated
>bed her
>when finished, she is so happy
>"Oh user, I feel like I am 20 again!"
>stretch and sigh,
>"actually, it's 22"

The same way they keep getting away with (((78%)))

Haha I thought you were talking about Rachel Maddow at first

Meemeee magicccccc

Actualllay its twenty 2 dubs

>WRONGLY CORRECTED
>BUT HE GAVE HER THE PRECISE ANSWER

>SHE SAID 20
>"ACTUALLY IT'S 22"

HOLY SHIT

>444
Witnessed.

>it aint me plays in background

praise him

>jews outjewing jews

>Marine
>veteran

never seen a day of combat in her life.

I just killed myself, so now it's 21 :^)

How many?

STATESIDE PTSD

Obvious plant.
She said how she is a republican that is leaning towards Trump then after she completely trashes him.
>I used to support Trump but now I can't anymore...

That guy ended up being a triple cuck nigger.
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/wow-paid-hillary-protester-met-national-review-editor-discuss-defeating-trump/

>THEY

I know, it's like women cannot handle the realities of war and its consequences. Perhaps we shouldn't let them into the military?

/shrug

She made the point that vets kill themselves, Trump said it's even worse.

How dare he point out the truth.

Surprising they make it this obvious that they're planted.

This is what I don't understand.
Listening to her talk in the after show special, saying shit like he's stigmatizing Veterans by saying "they need help"

WE DO NEED HELP, wasn't that the fucking point she was trying to make in the first place?! That Veterans are killing themselves in droves and need fucking help???

And then on top of it Trump says "actually it's 22" in a non demeaning, infact a concerned tone. It looked like she was about to start crying and the two guys behind her shook their heads like "You're two too high, it's actually not as bad as you think, Drumpf! GAH!!!"

This little bitch triggered the fuck out of me. Bullshit stateside PTSD "rape" bitch

Desk Jockey QT with PTSD

This is why you never listen to women or give them a voice

Remember, Trump looked like a fool at the forum and Matt Lauer's an evil sexist because Hillary got rattled by an email question.

I'm going to assume she was a Hillary plant then.

I don't understand, him correcting her tells me that he knows that it's a serious issue that vets are killing themselves and is familiar with it.
He didn't downplay it he said it was worse than she said and is bring attention to it.

They (the people with ptsd) need help so they can live functioning lives. How could this be spun in any negative light?

I will now get 22

Jesus christ huffpo is insufferable

It's "Actually, it's 22" not "It's 22, actually" actually.