invent a weapon to surpass metal gear

Tell them they need to nuke the rest.

jack off

Tell Tojo to not fuck with burgers.
Invent nukes.
Invade Soviet Union with Gerbros.
>Banzai charge Stalingrad

commit bukkake.

Go to the village and fuck your peasant grandma.

Don't attack the U.S. destroy china.

invade soviet union with Germany, do not get America in war.

hahahahaha

Be a mousy little bitch.
Pray to the Sun goddess.
Get butt boozled by Tojo daily.
Meet MacArthur's long and girthy atomic cock.
Lose the war.
Try not to cry.
Cry a lot.

Wake up and have an orgy with 10 geisha's

This, would have gone way better not to fuck with us. Arrogance cost them dearly.

>american education

>start war with America
>get your navy destroyed by America
>get nuked by America
>surrender to America
>losing a war to emus

attack germany. allie with america. become super power. attack america later

Commit haiku and write some harry carrey's

President Roosevelt put a trade embargo on Japan you fucking retard. Americans wouldn't have let Japan control the pacific anyway.

Study up on the history of small island nation's warring against inhabited continents that are an ocean away. There was a real big one that happened in the late 1770s if I'm not mistaken.

And on that note I'd finish what was started in China, fuck SEA

>What do you do?

Listen to Yamamoto-san and leave the burgers alone.

I believe there were also US naval vessels involved in blockades as well, basically as aggressive as one can be without firing weapons.

Not attack the US and fuck everything up for everyone

DO

NOT

TOUCH

PEARL

HARBOR

Have sex with qts who think I am a literal God.

Put on a SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

Start working out so I don't look like child compared to Macarthur. Also lol knowing the Americans will blame Tojo for the shit I ordered him to do.

Kill myself.

This.

do everything in my power to prevent the rise of anime

Offer the chinks peace for most of the Beijing area and a puppet state Guangdong/Guangxi.

Wait for the chinese to go commie, then try again, around the time of the Korean war.

I don't fuck it up for Hitler. No attacking America, secure the Strait of Hormuz instead. Use peasant levies from conquered Chinese territories to do the heavy lifting against the Dhurka resistance and soak British intervention forces.

Good luck invading through Siberia with no roads or rail and very little infrastructure to speak of.
Especially considering how poorly equipped the Japanese were for that kind of ground war.

Go back to sleep. LOL

With memories of history before I woke up?
I'd develop a nuclear bomb before the USA does. Either that or send spies to the USA that will stop it's development

Invade and hold some desirable areas of Siberia + Sakhalin, hold my current possessions in China/SE Asia/Korea

Snatch some of the parts of the Pacific that are valuable and not held by the US

Avoid pissing off the US enough that they get involved

Build serious deepwater ports and airfields in my new possessions and buff up my Navy while US, UK, USSR are distracted in Europe, buff up my submarine training so that it's a legitimate force and develop a non-shit long range bomber/maritime recon plane

Basically grab what I can while nobody strong is looking, then get strong enough that nobody can take it back

what i do every day after i wake up

fap, then cry, then fap again
then cry more and eat without washing my hands, then cry some more

Ban weeaboos and prevent any sort of anime to become a thing.

Invest on social and economic means and dont start wars or pick sides.

Invest on population health and well being.

Hirohito was a good man, Japan needed more men like him.

go all in on maintaining the pacific island control. do not move anything to protect japan. do everything i can to make sure the battle at midway is different this time

and that means both super subs never come back to japan. modern searching has found the japs subs were more than just mini carriers for mini helicopters. they had 2 big ones that look like modern nuclear subs that only had torpedo bays

the zero being reverse engineered isnt considered the reason why they lost the pacific after having beaten back america for years. it was the 2 subs not both being there to reinforce their navy. the yamato and musashi where the visible threats. super battle ships. but the 2 subs were what destroyed most of the enemy ships. the yamato and muhashi could be thought of as decoys

Nukes alone are not enough. You also need delivery methods, I recommend investing in jet bombers.

Just use the mini subs and detonate them in harbors

Send more stuff on the attack to pearl harbor.
Bomb the repair and refuel stations.
Sink the fucking carriers.
Invade and occupy Midway and Palmyra islands while you can.

you've got at least three years before they've got nukes. send you troops to midway then sue for peace. follow this with building up Japanese forces through your knowledge of modern technology (ak-47, cell phones). then proceed to conquer the world ten years later.

>third strike on Pearl Harbor
>force the invasion of Port Moresby after the battle of Coral Sea
>have the battleships at the front of the assault on Midway
>maybe launch an amphibious invasion of India

If all those things happen and lead to successful results, the Japanese can get themselves 2-3 years time and probably divert more resources from Europe, which might enable the Axis to repel the invasion of Italy. And if India falls, the British might be in an awkward position.

Take Vladivostok during Barbarossa with your god-tier navy, cut off lend-lease, tie down Siberian reserves just enough for unreinforced Moscow to fall, hold the line in the hilly Amur terrain and bomb the shit out of the trans-Siberian railroad, all well not attacking the US. Should be just enough for Germany to take the vital territories and cripple the USSR's ability to counterattack. Set up a White Russian puppet state around Primorsk and begin to creep west as the Soviet military behind to implode and if you're lucky a coup will dispose Stalin after losing the capital, and from their it's catwalk for the axis to secure Eurasia.. The Caucasus oil fields will be in axis hands, and probably the levant before long.

underrated leader