What are the disadvantages of being a billionaire?

What are the disadvantages of being a billionaire?

Love/Trust

loneliness

Jews

>tfw 27 and never gf
>no friends

Paying a higher tax rate than those poor poor millionaires.

lots of paperwork,

everyone knows your name.

Depression

You'll die.

>billionaire
>paying taxes

k e k

Kidnappers

Lots to loose, lots of enemies, mercenaries are notoriously fickle.

have to live more secretive

have to donate money or 'muh oppression' people will raise hell that you're an evil 1%

you have more responsibility on your shoulders then like everyone but you probably have a better head on shoulder then them so it helps

you are putting all the money into the tax system like you're running the show

you're probably constantly probed for money and have to hope people follow through with investments

not being able to eat pork

Having to subjugate yourself to Satanic rituals

Look like it worthless being a billionaire sorry try again later ..when you have something valuable to trade ..like knowledge and Imagination the two most powerful things in the known universe .. Until then you can always meditate .. it help stop whining when winter is coming and you hungry faggot..

1. everyone knows who you are, hard to just walk down a street without being a target in some way

2. family all want money

3. hard to make new friends who arnt billionaires

4. a billion is fairly illiquid and everyone knows where it is at all times, hard to move that kinda cash

5. you really have to start worrying about shit like inflation and other issues the average user is too stupid to understand

Looks like another illiterate ficki ficki is getting his hairy cock sucked by leafs

>mercenaries are notoriously fickle.
You mean to say I can file a complaint with the BBB or Consumer Affairs regarding my purchase or services from Blackwater Security?

The thought that people love you for your money only.

Problems are amplified

Every time a billionaire makes a mistake, it causes problems for everybody else and can affect the economy.

Target for kidnapping, your family as well. Gotta watch your back but I assume you know people who know ex special forces that can run a tight ship. Would be cool as fuck to have a bodyguard/ best friend ex green beret or navy seal or delta force watching your back, sharing beers with and banging 10/10s.

Technically, yes, if they are accredited.

If not they may kill you before you get to the court house to sue them

Money is still nothing compared to the value of physical force

Money has control over people. As of right now money is more powerful.

Bill Gates is the sole exception though.

He is probably the most happily married billionaire and unlike other rich people, Bill Gates is aging naturally.

He isn't injecting Botox or using plastic surgery to stay young looking.

Such a shame though because Bill Gates was pretty good looking when he was young.

Not really, if the value disappears then you're useless. If someone outbids you then you are even worse off.

And a perfect example, if you are the richest and nobody comes close, then an act of politics and threat of violence will seal your fate

If you antagonize people enough they won't even care how rich you are they will go after you and pillage your stuff

You're usually a cunt.

Getting caught talking about reducing the population.

The fact you will die and the awesome ride that is your life will be over.

For those of us who spend our lives in mediocrity and day in day out financial struggles, death is a sweet release.

For the rich, it's an unavoidable end to the sweetest ride that so few will ever experience.

I'd be so fucking scared to die if I was even remotely wealthy.

You become an empty shell of a person.

The only hairy cocks we suck are doggo dicks.

sometimes your plumbing gets clogged with the dollars you use to wipe your ass.

sometimes when you go to buy a new Bentley they might not have your color at the dealer.

having people killed is not as easy as it used to be.

The "help" pissing in your soup.

Nah. Most millionaires got their money through high wages that get taxed that the maximum rater. Most billionaires got their money through capital gains, taxed at half the rate.

Kidnappers etc.

The older he gets the more those kike genes get out.

Too many bitches, not enough time.

You're pretty likely to be Jewish so that's a downside.

The most surefire way to defeat a man is to give him everything he could ever want

That's what liberals want you to believe, but it's not true. Billionaires have great romantic lives. Examples include Bill Gates and Donald Trump.

inb4 "but trump broke up"

The paranoia of everybody being out to get you would be the worst part of being a billionaire

Everyone wants something from you. One of my family members is closely associated with one. We are always wondering which deadbeat uncle or cousin will come try to beg for money.

I have a million dollars spread in multiple investment vehicles. I have not told anyone save for my mom. I drive a 2010 civic and own a paid $300k house. Nobody at work knows that I'm a billionaire because after I cashed out, I changed fields to relax a bit. I don't tell any girls, I just say I'm an IT consultant. You can't live a private life as a billionaire, but you can add a millionaire.

Everyone expects you to be a philanthropist and give money to subhuman retards in the third world, and you have to hang around with other fruitcake rich people because poor people will either fear, hate or suck up to you.

Ingesting all the blood and powdered fetuses just to stay in good standing with Satan.