Remember: This year Marvel's holiday special is all Gwenpool, all the time

Remember: This year Marvel's holiday special is all Gwenpool, all the time.

Gwenpool never drew a dime.

Gweenpool is pretty neat.

>Holidays with Gurihiru
yass

Remember that sales are so bad that marvel is inflating sales numbers for this because nobody gives a shit.

Probably about as much Gwenpool as last year's was She-Hulk.

nice, another book people wont buy.

Excellent. All according to plan.

Go back to twitter Donald

It's also all Power Man and Iron Fist, all the time

Gwenpool is the spiritual successor to Lobo.

Nulobo doesn't capture the over-the-top version of the spirit of the times and doesn't have the same amount of likability as The Main Man (or Gwenpool) has. Gwenpool is just a better Lobo than Nulobo.

I wish. It's going to be just like the last Gwenpool Holiday Special where Gwenpool's part is only a few pages.

numalobo is shit! SHIT!!

I'd rather have that than have all the non-Hastings writers who are on this be able to have their way with her.

I wanna see Gwenpool back up on a fat dick.

user...

cute

>I'd rather have that than have all the non-Hastings writers who are on this be able to have their way with her.

You don't date IRL right?

yes

wait Gwenpool is canon? I thought she was like older squirrel girl one offs or Galacta or mini marvels etc.

Not Gurihiru, Marvel already confirmed for handing out tens of thousands of copies for free to pump numbers. Last year's special didn't draw a dime. My LCS has dozens of copies of multiple covers sitting in the $0.50 bin leftover from last year.

Gwenpool isn't a draw, only Gurihiru.

>Gwenpool isn't a draw, only Gurihiru.
This. Nobody even pays attention when someone else draws.

>I thought she was like older squirrel girl one offs or Galacta or mini marvels etc
Please user, I WISH squirrel girl or Galacta got a Gurihiru book

>Poole
So chris finally managed to become the little girl

i want to chew on her hair

I'd like a cute blonde for Christmas.

>I'd rather have that than have all the non-Hastings writers who are on this be able to have their way with her.
Oh fuck, I didn't even think of that. Gwenpool, as a concept, is fucking garbage, and only works based on Hasting's comedy. Now I'm worried.

>new character has a consistent creative team, the main draw is the author and artist not the character themselves
>will inevitably be used in other books or get another run with a different author and/or artist

Every time. It's gonna happen here, and I can't wait for Smith to stop writing Robbie either. Hell even during the original 12 issue run there was an immediate quality drop off when Moore left.

I just finished reading her comics
her fat pinguin backpack is the best thing that's happened to me today

when's the next one?

shark pack > penguin pack

I'd say shark pack = penguin pack
they're both adorable

Holiday Special by various teams on the 14th. Unlikely to have anything major to the story, but whatever Hastings writes should be worth reading at least. Next ongoing issue is out on the 21st.

Maybe the guys behind that Flintstones comic can start writing for Gwenpool when that comic inevitably gets cancelled.

I'm not even sure if I'm serious right now.

Is it fine for me to like the M.O.D.O.K team in Gwenpool minus Gwenpool herself, or should I hate everything about the comic?

why don't you like gwen, user?

yeah it's fine, the team is pretty based

So when is Deadpool going to find out about her and go on a murderous rampage?

Some people are thinking the holiday special since he's solicited to appear, but I think they're going to have separate stories in that. I don't see anything major for the character happening in it. My guess is that they'll first meet somewhere between issues 12 and 16. Gives Gwen enough time to deal with Vinny and set up the kind of major fuck up on her part that would draw Wade's ire.

*sweating man with a towel*

Well for instance her complete disregard of human life because it's "fiction" and the fact that despite someone relatively close died and that moment having some effect on her, we haven't seen her even begin to change her views on the whole situation (what little there was banished with the friend returning as a ghost)

Delusion can go so far before it turns into lunacy. hopefully we start to see the events affect her some more in the future. I'm not saying drop the idea of taking the world lightly because she knows it's a comic, but at least she should come to understand that the weight of death is the same in the Marvel universe as it is in the real world, no matter if it's a main character or a background literally who

I get the feeling the entire issue will be like a Loony Toons episode where shes fleeing for her life because she stole another characters shtick.

I'm pretty sure any remorse she had over the death of Cecil was more akin to how you feel when a character you like in a tv show is killed off than the death of a genuine friend. She still sees everyone in the world as existing for her entertainment instead of actual people. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that's how some real life sociopaths see things.

So when does the "realize she's stuck her, this is HER reality now, there's no going back" arc kick in?

She's already well aware of that. She doesn't want to go back.

She made Strange bring in her path to the Marvel universe so she could get an I.D and open a bank account, plus dulling the memories of her from her family in what's probably her one "kind" action.

MFW I shit post a lot about Gwenpool but I pretended to like her just to fuck a Gwenpool cosplayer last week at a con

As a matter of fact, it is exactly how some real world psychopaths see things.

How was it?

So... does she like the ladies?

WHY ARE GWENPOOL AND GWENSPIDER SO CUTE?

Gurihiru for the former, outstanding costume for the latter

NASH PLS GO

She wanted the Spider-D so nah, bi at best.

>No Agent Venom and Mania Holiday Special because Marvel decided to be stupid and make Flash not be Venom anymore

Feels bad

Kek no she didn't.

Those are some nice costumes for the both of them.

Iron Slav actually grew a bit to me

Does Gurihiru still draw Gwenpool?

I heard they don't work for the comic book anymore.

If she's aware that she's in a comic book, and has a writer, then she should also be aware that she doesn't have any free will and just does whatever her writer wants.

Then again, she shouldn't really be capable of any real thought or emotion at all in that state.

But I guess that's overthinking it!

No, there was a guest artist for two issues, but the cute-makers came back.

Remember: she was lactose intolerant before she was in comics, so she might not have been that attractive or competent or Not in a straightjacket before either

and then she jumped into the comic book world and she became a mary sue, yes we know the story.

Her costume was basically a modified swim suit, so it was fucking good, first time doing it with a cosplayer while on costume.

I mean, I'm not gonna lie, the whole thing lasted just like 30 minutes but fuck yes! The rest of the con feel pretty great after that.

My advice is: be tall, be 6/10, improve yourself into a 8/10 via exercise, nice clothes, cool hair and knowledge about the world despite being a dork and that's it, that's what girls like.

And be condifent about it too or it doesn't works.

>MFW the closest thing to a date is buying the latest Gwenpool issue and going for a pizza by myself.

KYS, mate

>Gwenpool fag.

And quickly

>shark pack > penguin pack

That's what's annoying about this book, no world or character building on a meaningful way, is just quirky bullshit.

>be tall
So...

Well, you can still pull off the other points and add cooking stuff that involves italian cheese and italian salsa and you are set, girls love to eat and not having to lift a finger.

You have no idea how many girls I have invited home with the excuse of '' I know how to bake pizza!'' and they go ''Really? Can I watch and then suck your cock, I mean, can I watch you? ;)'' and the rest is history lol.

again you have to be confident about the whole thing, like you do all that shit because you are a cool dude, not because you want to impress girls, the impressing part is only natural when you are sucha cooooool dude!

Girls don't like try hards at all, the whole ''getting easy dates/ one night stands'' is about showing how cool you are without going out of your way to show it.

> I said, I want to stick my copy of your ongoing comic book series in your kitchen sink trash compactor.

I hope you didn't pay for that trash

How big is Gwenpool's futa cock?

look closely, her right legt is actually not a leg, is a cock on a boot

thats hot

>Gwenpool

Nah, she's into black guys, like every other Marvel blonde heroine