Red pill me on Anderson Coopet

Can we agree that as awful CNN is, he at least comes off as the least partisan compared to Tapper and Lemonheaf.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2bDdlJ-cRQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a fag.

I feel he does try at times, can't tell what's him and what is his overlords whispering in his ear when he does shill tho

He's a lying faggot that uses CNN as an outlet to spew his bullshit. And he's one of the "moderators" for the upcoming debate.

Check this out:
youtube.com/watch?v=2bDdlJ-cRQM

Seemed pretty stupid on jeopardy, conservatives and actual senators have been doing better this week

He's gay and wants to be neutral but his world is collapsing around him and he's starting to realize that his career is based entirely on lies.

He's literally a born member of the elite. His hair is white as a result of inbred wierdo relatives conmitting suicide.

He's a fag.

His bigot family disowned him once he came out as gay. He didn't receive the huge trust fund he was supposed to get.

Heir apparent to the Vanderbilt fortune.

After getting blessed by the CIA, do you think he's going to give up that inheritance, especially considering he's gay and has no hope in life?

Isnt the guy a self confessed cia asset?

False his mother is close.

Vanderbilt elite who shills on the Clinton News Network.

Why would you ever watch TV news? It's North Korea tier.

After the Orlando shooting, he attacked not the shooter himself for the incident, but instead went after Pam Bondi, Attorney General of Florida, for not supporting gay marriage, as if she caused it. He's a fucking prick media hack.

>rothschild cia agent

he's a dick

Sometimes he's neutral sometimes he's not

He started to ride the line after it became public knowledge who he was.

I dont see how anyone can still take him seriously knowing he has taken a dick up his but

He looks like a mix of Pence and Milo.

Anderson Cooper?

More like, Anderson UP THE POOPER. Ahahahhahhahahahahahaha.

Get it? Because he is a homosexual.

Why do people say he's CIA? He's a pretty big guy.

I like him but don't really pay attention to his politics
Seems like he'd be a nice guy irl

FPBP

damn coop is shreddified

I like Cooper, and think he is pretty damn fair.

>he's on a shitty and obviously biased network as a shitty news personality
>not as shitty as the other shitty people on the shitty network
>this is a good thing?

I'm a jeopardy guy, and after seeing him on that show this week, I don't care for him.

When a random dick head on an inognito Kazakh throat singing forum is more knowledgeable than a person who's job is to be exposed to the entirety of the world's events there's something wrong.

It's easy to forget what you're reporting on when you know it's bullshit.

Watch the episode. Most categories were extremely news-friendly. Like how celebrity jeopardy is the GED of jeopardy questions.

Louis C.K. did better than him, and half the time he was fucking around.

>Anderson Cooper will never hold you in his arms tightly at night while you look out over the Manhattan skyline

Holy shit nigger, that faggot Anderson Cooper is project mockingbird. Google.com

Forgot to add, if you're trying to make him look good, you shouldn't compare him to shitty people.

It's like the shit olympics, where even if you win, you're still shit.

Compare him to good examples and see how well he fares.

That's how the CIA operates now. They don't care about winning. They only care about not being the biggest losers.

>he at least comes off as the least partisan
no

He's a CIA Spook.

However, he is generally a decent dude. He's done war reporting where he has stopped in the middle of a live broadcast to help people.

It's hard to tell his end game, because we don't know the CIA's end game.

The CIA doesn't have an end game. That's why then got a public fagot and then demonstrated that they didn't know what to do with it.