CTR SHILLS KNOW THE EVIDENCE OF THEIR SHILLING IS EVIDENCE OF TREASON

YOU ARE FUCKED CTR

YOU ARE SO FUCKING FUCKED

Trumplets sure are desperate.

>Entire argument based on

>ummmmmmmm well ummmmm I...guess so?

ITS WRITTEN IN STONE!

Can mods start banning these pasta shit threads

Trump lies like the day is long. News at eleven.

>y-you're so desperate

Where were you when CTR got btfo?

>media reeeing uncontrollably
lol

"I guess so" is far from "I was against the Iraq war before it began"

An "I guess so" versus... I mean at what point did he say he was against it? When everyone else had reached the same conclusion?

Face it, 95% of people were on board with Iraq, it was post-9/11 and we got duped. Trump wants to pretend like he was above it all when he never went on the record as such, and there's actually evidence showing he was in favor of it.

and then he said hes against it

back in like 2003-2004

its not like it was 2012

but whatever, CNN clearly got a memo from the Clinton campaign

:^)

its far from voting for it and supporting it for years like hillary did

he said multiple times hes against it

>cnn.com/

Jesus Christ

>its far from voting for it
He wasn't in a position to.

Clinton News Network.

I have research enough of their stories and fact checking to see their bias and propaganda.

They are an ecochamber for leftist and establishment ideals, that is why they are 16th on ratings for News networks.

They didn't even show outside their News buildings when Bernie supporters protested them by the 1000s for them not giving Bernie any airtime.

And as we know from the DNC leaks, Politico, CNN and MSNBC both are controlled by the democratic establishment and take favors.

CNN has almost no credibility and anything viewed from them should be compared to other sources.

youtube.com/watch?v=o8_a-f1n-cs

So are they wrong?

Guys, post proof that Trump was against he war from the onset.

Because there's evidence that he was for it, but there seems to be zero evidence that he was against it.

Stop saying "they're shills" as an argument instead of actually showing how they're wrong.

>everyone trying to be Drudge

>he said multiple times hes against it
After the fact. Something that's referred to as Monday morning quarterbacking. Or revisionism.

Why are Trumpfags so ready to back an untruthful candidate in opposition to a candidate who they say they're against mainly for the reason that she is untruthful?

god this actually triggers me. He could not be anymore explicitly against the war in Iraq. He literally stated his position before the fighting even started

>He literally stated his position before the fighting even started
Source?

And for who are you intelectuals voting for?

Hillary that voted for Iraq and destroyed Libya?

Gary "what is Allepo" Johnson?

Jill "we dont strong military" Stein?

So? Hillary voted to authorize the war and stood by it until she had to beat Bernie.

Trump has no blood on his hands. Hillary has the blood of millions on hers.

>won't answer my question
I'll just take that as implicit admission that CNN is right and that Donald was never adamantly, vocally against the Iraq War in the way that he says, and that he's a liar, and that you support a liar. Thanks.

>I guess
wow such support
>should have done it right
wait thats not support at all of what is known as "the iraq war"

youtube it. literally 5 interviews come up from 2002-2003

>Trumplets

Hehe this is surely the end of Trump now!

>HE DIDN'T ALWAYS OPPOSE THE WAR!!!
>NO, WE DON'T HAVE TO CITE ANY EVIDENCE OF HIM FLIP-FLOPPING, WE'RE CNN, FOR FUCK'S SAKE, TRUST US YOU ASSHOLES!!!!

Wow, another massive "victory" for mainstream media, eh?

So you're arguing that he wasn't actually against it, but rather he was in favor of it, just not strongly so.

>research my assertion for me, the results were so abundant I couldn't even copy and paste one of them

Doctor proves Hillary Clinton has vascular dementia. This video needs to be seen by everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

quarterbacks actually are in the game making throws

so your analogy applies much more readily to hillary, who VOTED for the iraq war, and then monday morning quarterbacked about it

Hillary is a liar. Johnson is a liar.

Since they're all liars, what are the consequences of the lies?

>Trump
None.

>Hillary
Middle East in chaos. ISIS exists.

fuck off idiot

Who else read "No, he didn't!" in sassy Latina voice?

Who do you support?
Fucking CTR retard thinks he can avoid the question.

I asked you because you seem upset and foreign policy is your main issue.

Which candidate do you prefer again?

I'm not your secretary you fat cunt

Stop replying. Sage and report the thread

So much for CNN trying to be unbiased.

Good thing their ratings utterly suck.

>an echochamber for the left cannot penetrate this narrative I derived from my echochamber on the right
Trump did not oppose the Iraq war before it began. He was in fact for it. And now he says differently. Which is a thing altogether different from his egomaniacal belief that almost as soon after operations began he knew himself to be the superior military strategist say it wasn't being waged in a manner befitting him.

Gonna need you to back your bullshit, user.

Don't worry, guys. I got it under control.

CNN is a legitimate news source (they're not)

Revoke these clowns press passes please.

(((adjusted)))

RIP Greg Miles
Do you buy your pants in a 4 pack like those t-shirts at Wal-mart or do you have a special brand of detergent you use?

>Trumplets

more like kike cock suckers

>quarterbacks actually are in the game making throws
>so your analogy applies much more readily to hillary, who VOTED for the iraq war, and then monday morning quarterbacked about it

Monday morning quarterbacks are more commonly found in armchairs. By a FAR margin.

Not an answer to my question,.

Drumpf absolutely, undeniably, unequivocally, without a doubt, finally BTFO

That's because he's never been in a position of political power. How do you think that dishonesty will translate when he's leader of the free world? Is that not something that should be concerning? Even if you want to go with the "but he's still the best option" argument, which I'm certain will be next out of your mouth, you won't even be honest about his flaws.

So you're in a thread calling BS on CNN despite acknowledging the fact that he's a liar, which is precisely what CNN alleges.

And I'm not yours. So, since you can't provide evidence for your assertions, I'll just discard them as utterly false.

100% of this.
CNN is a joke.
>Don't forget the fake news they staged.

He said that 6 months before war. How about the interview 2 months before war with Cavuto?

>NO, HE DIDN'T

SOURCE: BUZZFEED

:)

>not response response
I'm not your secretary you fat cunt

So you got nothing, and you're triggered by your delusions. Got it.

If I tell you which candidate I prefer, how will that help advance the discussion that this thread concerns? Would you like my full demographic info? Age, race, gender, income bracket?

How about you go fuck yourself. Your candidate is a liar. Who I support will not change that reality.

>(you)

really neither? Oh wait I got it. You buy depends at Cost-co right?

>liar
Yea but when Obama and Hillary do it, they are just "evolving" right?

When you draw analogies between Trump and Obama/Hillary, do you mean to insinuate that they're equally bad?

I think it's hilarious how his surrogates try to apologize and recreate what they think he's trying to say. What a tard

Still waiting on proof that he was against it before it occurred.

since your not responding I'll just credit your pant-shitting as utterly confirmed

Yes, you do seem very interested in turning the conversation into one of attacking anons for their lack of Trump support, and away from the topic at hand of whether or not Trump's assertion jibed with the truth.

Saul Alynsky much?

I'm not concerned about that. No one is prepared to be president until they start being one, so I don't buy into that hype.

Funny that Democrats had no qualms about a half-term senator with zero experience in any field becoming president.

youtube.com/watch?v=WqA2Hs5dTFM

youtube.com/watch?v=3PJr2R28pas

Still waiting on proof that you don't Shart in Mart

no, i'm insinuating the media is shit

we're talking about the cheeto whisperer, not clinton

trump claims he was against it from the start. he. wasn't. does that trigger your little monkey brain?

>Funny that Democrats
You should take that up with them I guess?

In order to claim Trump is lying when he says he was against the Iraq War, you have to prove he wasn't. Just putting the burden where it belongs.

#16 for a reason

no click given

>correcting the record for a candidate in a country you don't live in

this is embarrassing. please stop, for your own sake.

Donald "whuts a Triad" Trump
Solid work user, you can not be more stupid.

Umm.

>are black people human?
>I guess so
how mad would you be

>Shilling for a murderer on a Mongolian throat singing forum for 15 cents a post
Does mommy give you big-boy points when you make it to the toilet?

Its kinda sad how they still try this kind of thing when everyone knows Hillary has lied abouf twice as many issues yet isnt held to the same standard

shilling for cnn should be a ban
poor form OP

but I'm not voting for Clinton, either

I guess that confirms you for a tiny-brained retard who can't comprehend there are more than two candidates running

stay triggered

Yeah, suck a cock faggot.

And he is not my candidate, wallsharter.

Sage.

Honestly, I don't really care whether Trump was for or against the war. He was a completely private citizen at the time. He wasn't privy to the classified information that Hillary was. Hillary knew everything and still supported it.

Then your just wasting your vote. Are you riding the Johnson?
And I'm still waiting on proof user. Until you can prove to me you don't shit your pants it's confirmed you do

>voting for Gary or Stein
wew lad. Or is it some other no-name candidate?

>The war is a total disaster

Hey user, I know you may not have realized this, but the phrasing of this Trump quote at the 5 second mark into your vid implicitly indicates that it was given after operations began.

Which is something i already addressed.
>Which is a thing altogether different from his egomaniacal belief that almost as soon after operations began he knew himself to be the superior military strategist say it wasn't being waged in a manner befitting him.

>revisionist Monday morning quarterbackingminds

I don't recall Hillary saying "I've always been in favor of gay marriage" though.

The positive claim is that he was against the Iraq War from its onset, that is what needs to be proved. (An absence of support isn't necessarily the as being against something.) Additionally, there's already evidence that he was supportive; the Howard Stern phone call is that evidence. He was directly asked how he felt about the war, and he didn't vocally say he was against it, and only indicated that he was for it. Meanwhile, there is presently no evidence that he was not within that same timeframe. So yeah, those factors pretty much shatter the "I was against it from the start" narrative in its entirety.

Questions? Comments?

triad is really specific nomenclature though
its not an important city in a relevant war and its not 500,000+ dead