Rand Paul says Trump would make a better president than Hillary

breitbart.com/video/2016/09/08/rand-paul-donald-trump-would-be-a-better-commander-in-chief/

That settles it, I'm voting for trump

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/islam/comments/4hixcz/ron_paul_adresses_the_myth_that_islam_isnt/
youtu.be/oMSN7X16pck?t=1m
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/former-candidates-rand-paul-rick-perry-endorse-donald-trump-president/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's not wrong. Hilldog should probably be relaxing for her health.

Glad he can finally understand this.
The bastard needs to get out there and help us avoid ww3.

RAND PAUL IS ON TRUMP'S SIDE

KEK WILLS IT!!!

Yeah, but that is like saying that it's better to only lose 1 testicle in a freak nail gun accident

No, more like losing both testicles and dick while doing nothing more than watching passing traffic.

Who is Rand Paul?

Rand Paul is a spineless pussy etablisment coward faggot and nothing like his father

lol

Ron Paul has said that it doesnt make a difference whether trump or Clinton is president. He is out of touch

Didn't Ron Paul say there was no problem with Muslims and terrorism?

It won't really. The main difference is that we will be the laughing stock of the world (even more than now) if we elect a woman after the past 8 years of a black man. I'll admit George Bush wasn't much better. Seems we are in a tail spin.

Trump would turn us into a laughing stock

That fucking Richie Rich clown is an embrassement

m.reddit.com/r/islam/comments/4hixcz/ron_paul_adresses_the_myth_that_islam_isnt/

Yep

Seriously? Do you not get that electing Trump will make you the laughing stock of the world?

Hate to tell you, but both Obama and Hillary are respected by other countries leaders. Trump is seen as an ignorant buffoon.

You Yanks don't know when you've got it good.

That's real talk

Thanks based Roo

>but both Obama and Hillary are respected by other countries leaders
after he got called the son of a whore and was made an international laughing stock by iran and china over the last few weeks?

Fuck off, aussiefag.

Ron put in a good word about Trump recently given their similar views on the fed.

I would rather have the rest of the world alive to laugh at us.
As SoS, she sold weapons to Saudi Arabia for a donation to the Clinton Foundation.
As President, Hillary will drop bombs for donations to the Clinton Foundation.
She will pressure other countries to change their laws for donations to the Clinton Foundation.
She will sell out her country.
For donations to the Clinton Foundation.

Either one will, but this is about minimizing damage at this point. You know it is going to be R or D... mostly the same thing, but in the case the choice is pretty clear.

Nice try, low quality bait, now go get pissed on VB.

Because Trump wants to audit the fed

Ron Paul is coming around too

Australia voted out tony abbot because they are fags

Rand Paul is an idiot, opportunist, and embarrassment to his Father. This has no bearing on my opinion of Trump though.

I don't give a shit about the rest of the world. I bought into the whole "the world hates us because of George Bush and Obama will make everyone like us again" 8 years ago because I was a stupid teen. Now I know the rest of the world doesn't give a shit who we elect they'll hate us anyway. So fuck them.

>foreigner tells other country who to vote for

We're just going to do the opposite to spite you faggots you know that right? It's like what Obongo did during Brexit.

Nobody cares what eurofaggot leaders think

Based Rand has essentially supported Donald Trump since he became the nominee. Obviously he recognizes that he's not the perfect candidate for president, but there is absolutely no other choice when faced with the possibility of electing Clinton.

Hopefully Rand sticks around; I would love to see him as president in my lifetime.

He got called "son of a whore" by the Phillipines' version of Trump: a man so morally flawed he joked about the rape and murder of an Australian woman. Great role model.

China - they forgot the steps and red carpet. Big wow. Only a douchebag like Trump would worry about petty slights like that and turn around Air Force One. Obama got off the plane and went about the business of being President of the USA and not some spoilt toddler throwing his rattle out of the pram.

Grow up.

No bait, but I might take up your suggestion re VB later. Cheers, seppo!

> eurofaggot
You make Americans look bad with your trailer park education, like most Trump supporters

will never forget when rand got roasted
youtu.be/oMSN7X16pck?t=1m

are you implying that Europe's leaders are generally competent and not deserving of what that user called them? if so, i hope you know where you need to return

oh, gary!

That's not true. We don't hate you. Unfortunately, because of America's global power, it is important to the rest of the world that you elect an intelligent, competent person to be President and not the schoolyard bully.

obama was supposed to improve our relations with china, but china has only gotten worse once they realized just how powerful they are as the world's second strongest economy and how weak obama was, they kept him from meetinjg the people he wanted to meet, and he kept his mouth shut most of the time so as not to offend them and he payed a fucking ransom against US policy

So, basically you are saying you would prefer the US to continue being the cuck? Makes sense.

Based Rand. Reminds me to go watch the Liberty Report episode with him on it.

AWWWWYEA

IT'S GONNA HAPPEN

TRUMP 2016

he doesn't live in america so he doesn't care if the american people are get cucked as long as it ends up favorably for the western international community

This was actually a pretty solid post.

SUBJECT MATTER
U
B
J
E
C
T

M
A
T
T
E
R

It's about time that little shitter got on board.

BECAUSE YOUR LEADERS ARE GLOBALIST RETARDS

Pot calling the kettle black

Would you rather lose a testicle, or vote for Trump?

Weak

We're already a laughing stock, man.

Not what I said at all. I wouldn't be so childish.

America is already great. Stop buying into an idiot's lie.

Incorrect. I do care about the American people and, indeed, the rest of the world.

However, yes, I do have selfish reasons for wanting the US not to vote Trump: I don't want an ignorant blowhard with a third grader's grasp on international politics to have access to the nuclear codes.

>BECAUSE YOUR LEADERS ARE GLOBALIST RETARDS

Yeah, true. We've followed you lot into every single stupid foreign war since the 60's. And stop shouting.

>I don't want an ignorant blowhard with a third grader's grasp on international politics to have access to the nuclear codes.

.03£ was deposited into your account.

>Rand
>actually being sensible

>Trump is seen as an ignorant buffoon.
Trump is seen as dangerous, which he is. It's been a very long time since our country put our people first.

aussies use dollars like us

>.03£ was deposited into your account.

At the current rate that's AUS$0.05. Thanks, user!

For now... just until China becomes the holders of the world currency standard.

>what a shocking turn of events

Who iz Jahn Galt

NO BRAAAAAAKKKKEEEESSSS

should Gary Johnson just kill himself?
the most Libertarian GOP candidate just endorsed Trump over him

Why won't he join the Libertarian Party already, common Republicans don't like him that much

Fucking Aussie.

WE DONT CARE WHAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE THINKS.

The world runs on our money. The world is secured by our military. We can do what we fucking please.

Now go lose another war to a fucking BIRD

the fuck is he supposed to say.
still not voting for the faggot.

>Trump would make a better president than Hillary
That ain't a very high bar.

>Fucking Aussie.
>WE DONT CARE WHAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE THINKS.

Well, that's a healthy attitude guaranteed to win friends and influence people, isn't it?

Also, stop shouting.

Clinton and Obama haven't amassed a multi billion dollar real estate empire the last i checked... Anyway, the fact that so many world leaders and all of the right people hate him, Trump must be doing something right.

>finally understand this
He had endorsed the guy since a while back dumbass

rand paul is a major city in syria

are you joking?

the ultimate pursuit of a government is that which is in its own self interest. it doesn't matter what they think of our leaders if the benefits of being involved with that nation are good. trading and whatnot. most of the world is in our sphere of influence simply because we have the strongest economy of any individual nation and our currency is used internationally

Party Libertarians aren't libertarian

>on (((our))) money
>(((our))) military

>>finally understand this
>He had endorsed the guy since a while back dumbass

indeed

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/former-candidates-rand-paul-rick-perry-endorse-donald-trump-president/

And I don't want a half-dead psyhotic bitch who is willing to sell her country to the highest bidder and wants to start WW3 with Russia for no reason to be my president.

Rand was my boy in the primaries, voting.for the Don now. I like Ted too.
Really sad they didn't have a good relationship with Trump because I think they could do some really good stuff.

Rand Paul would be a great president after 8 years of Trump.

that's sort of been in the back of my head for the past year. linsdey graham, mitch mcconnell and all these other toxic people in politics want him out, so maybe it's a good thing

>Clinton and Obama haven't amassed a multi billion dollar real estate empire the last i checked...

With help from Daddy. As if being rich is a qualification for President. Besides, Drumpf grossly exaggerates his wealth.

>Anyway, the fact that so many world leaders and all of the right people hate him, Trump must be doing something right.

Strange logic. If all of the right people hate him, does that mean all of the wrong people love him?

I like this new meme. It's pretty flexible.

>And I don't want a half-dead psyhotic bitch who is willing to sell her country to the highest bidder and wants to start WW3 with Russia for no reason to be my president.

Yeah, because Clinton's record in dealing with other countries as Secretary of State really makes me think she wants to to provoke a nuclear confrontation with Russia, thereby ending life on the planet.

Seriously, where are you getting this stuff from?!

If you think that, you have no testicles to lose

no, just do wutever guy if you need a guy to do thinking for you you relly are american blind as ever

Yeah, but there are a lot of people in our country who don't care.

What are we gonna do?

It's Bush 2.0.

Leaf tier bantz. You're probably an abo monkey

You obviously never had any business experience. Face saving is extremely important.

If you don't stick to your principles and you allow people to disrespect you, people will shit all over you.

Because both are statist fucks, Ron Paul is right

Garyposting is great

>thinking Americans gives a shit what the rest of the world thinks

See this is where you fucked up.