Where does Sup Forums download comics from?

Where does Sup Forums download comics from?

I used to use /rs/ a decade a go and then I just downloaded what I want from kickass torrents but now I can't find crap and I'm not a part of any private trackers besides shitty demonoid.

The Win-O thread, fool.

Mycomic post
avxhome
the win o thread

I 'member when I used Livewire to get PDF comics. Oh, such fun was had.

What about old comics? I want some Silver Age stuff and I don't think it's public domain.

>Oh, such fun was had.
Learning how to fight off a virus attack?

I'm looking for some older stuff though.

No, I learned that before.
296 viruses, holy fucking shit.

Torrentz2.eu could be helpful. But yeah finding older comics might be more and more difficult to find especially if it's non DC and Marvel.

32P. I think there's registration open at the beginning of every month.

What I'd give to get the old Zatara comics. He just seems so cool.

like on the first? because it's only the third and there's no registrations open.

What comics u want senpai?

Zatara's first appearance was in Action Comics 1. Obviously that's super tough to find because any time you search Action Comics 1 they just assume you just mean Superman. What am I supposed to do?

>Action Comics 1
I got you senpai, just give me like 15 minutes

Dude you are the best. Take as much time as you need. Don't even worry about it.

i generally use the qbittorrent search engines, is not infallible but i generally found old comics like the silver age ones.

i found that he appears in roughly the first 138 issues of Action so im gunna upload all that for you, give me some time

welp, im gunna have to apologize, all the versions of Action Comics ive found only have the Superman part.

Thanks bud.

Don't worry about it, you at least tried. More than anyone else has done for me.

RCO has the complete Action Comics #1, I believe.

That isn't true. I go in every first of the month and it was never open.

What's RCO?

Rectal colon obliteration
Reticulate crown oriole
Raping cats only
Read comics online

Torrents, theres times i can't find stuff but for the most part anything notable is usually available...

Wasn't there a huge comic torrent site? I used to be a part of it until they banned me for literally no reason. I had a good ratio and always seeded.

>Where does Sup Forums download comics from?

I download my comics from the local comics store, ensuring that my main man Bendis can still put food on the table for all his children

I actually figured it out as soon as I posted and felt immediately stupid. I don't know why I always figure things out after it's too late.