Is this part of the main line continuity? Or is it a what if?

Is this part of the main line continuity? Or is it a what if?

It's canon in a way that doesn't affect or interfere with the mainline continuity. It's what happens in the downtime of their respective series.

Why wouldn't it be canon?

Storytime pls.

If it's good I may go buy it next week.

>if it's good
That's Joe Kelly writing Spider-Man and Deadpool.

Only just realised the Spidey/Deadpool masks logo changes expression depending on what the issue is about.

That was a great issue

What has been happening as of the latest issue?

Last 2 issues were filler

Fun though

11 was filler, that was the issue written by Penn, of Penn and Teller. Has 12 come out and I just wasn't aware? Because in 10 they were trying to deal with Itsy-Bsty and failing pretty hard

>Is this part of the main line continuity?
Yes.

Yep. McGuinness designs a new one for every cover (regardless of whether he's on art duties)

Yeah sorry.
My bad. There hasn't been another one out yet but I think the itsy-bitsy arc won't back until #13

Itsy-Bitsy's great
Love her weird, freak-ass design.

So, last I checked, Spidey and Wade were in Hell, and they busted out, and Wade was beautiful again?

Did the next issue turn him back into Freddy Kruger with Cancer, or what? I missed any further storytimes after that issue.

They have a daughter now as well.

Whaaaa...?

Okay, so this team-up sounds like it's just getting progressively wackier, and now I have to see how it all plays out.

The origin of their "daughter" is found in the following spoiler Patient Zero injected DNA from both Spidey and Wade and used some genetic science to effectively turn her into a spliced clone of the two, aptly named Itsy-Bsty

Holy shit. Picked the fuck up.

It's a pretty good comic, my only gripe is that the story gets interrupted by Guest writers, they're really hit or miss, but there is a lot in SP/DP for the readers.

>continuity
Who cares? You'll give yourself a headache trying to fit comics together in a single timeline. Continuity is loose as fuck and there's probably nowhere this could fit, but it's fun so read it and have a chuckle, m8.

For what it's worth its one of Marvel's few genuinely good titles.

Pls storytiem

So why hasn't Deadpool healed face come over into his main comic yet?

when did his face heal

After his trip to the afterlife he came back with a healed face