CHICAGO NIGGER KID REFUSES TO STAND FOR PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE

CHICAGO NIGGER KID REFUSES TO STAND FOR PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE

>Her 15-year-old son, Shemar Cooper, chose to sit during the pledge two weeks ago, and his Spanish teacher approached him about it. His mother acknowledged his response was “America sucks,” and she said that “was a little disrespectful,” so she had him apologize for what he said.

MOTHER SAYS HER SON DINDU NUFFIN AND CRIES TO THE SCHOOL

>“I’m so proud of this little boy that I’ve raised, and I’m so proud of who I’ve raised him to be; to stand up for what you believe in, and in this case, to sit down,” Porter said.

TEACHER GETS "DISCIPLINED

>Michael Stillman, an attorney for Community High School District 218, wouldn’t say how the teacher was disciplined, but said her behavior did not rise to the level of a fireable offense.

ANOTHER NIGGER KID WITH SHITTY NIGGER PARENTS SHITTING ALL OVER THE FLAG AND COUNTRY

>chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/09/08/teacher-disciplined-pledge-of-allegiance-student/

beat him into submission so he fully understands what it means to live in a free country

>BREAKING NEWS! Bastard niglet acts like the nigger his single negress mother raised him to be! More news at eleven!

Thankfully, chances are high this nigger will be killed off by other niggers in niggerville.

This. Don't feed the meta-troll that is #BLM

This is a childish act. Do niggers think this is in any way going to affect the change they want to see? You have to make friends to do that.

monkey see monkey do

You shouldn't call a nigger someone who stands for FREEDOM

Bring back the whip

I bet he loves the money the American government gives his mammy though.

>Chicago

He dead.

I don't see what the problem is. He's allowed to not pledge allegiance to the flag and the government if he doesn't want to do it.

Civil War when?

I dont understand...

I sat and read my book through the national anthem/pledge for years and no one ever said anything about it.

I think maybe a teacher asked me why once and I think I said "cuz I want to read" and that was a perfectly acceptable answer from a child.

Why was this kid disciplined? That seems pretty dumb.

Based. Kids are so red pill these days. Probably listens to based redpiller raps like john hopkins

I don't remember any class having me ever stand for the pledge of allegiance. what's the spanish teacher doin' in class?

You have to be such a little shit to not stand because of "police brutality"
>HUR DUR IM GONNA DISRESPECT MY COUNTRY IN PROTEST OF SOMETHING THAT NOT EVEN A PERCENT OF COPS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE DONE DUR

I stopped saying the pledge years ago. I'll stand for the Star Spangled Banner, but not the pledge.

i have friends who have taught in chicago public schools, you can get fired for pretty much anything, especially talking back to young black adolescents in your own classroom, and they go through teachers very quickly. it seems these parents only care about their childs academic experience when their pride is observably injured in some way, as they will go out of their way to do things like this but not be strict with their children about finishing homework or studying.

one of many reasons to not let your kids anywhere near chicago public schools.

I commented about this on reddit and got downvoted to oblivion. It showed reddits faggot ass colors for me.

Typical niglett

Typical ni.g-lett

...and it begins.

>Chicago

When the fucking Spanish teacher makes you stand for the pledge, you must be a very shitty student.

>Why was this kid disciplined? That seems pretty dumb.

Most likely, when asked why he didn't stand, he gave some 'YO BITCH FUCK DA WHITE PEOPLE WE WAZ KANGZ N SHEEIT' type answer.

How the fuck is this news

>America sucks

THEN FUCK OFF BACK TO AFRICA.

>Shemar

I never stood up for the pledge of allegiance and I'm white. Thats what FREEDOM is faggot

>Stillman

Fucks sake

"America sucks"

Cool when do you leave? Meanwhile his mom is 90% chance on welfare.

So is this Sup Forumss new meme?

Actually no one should pledge allegiance to the flag anymore especially of hillary gets elected. It's so clear today that our government doesn't hold its citizens best interests at heart

who cares it's just a song? years back Muhammed ali didnt go to vietnam for the same reasons people now wont stand for the anthem , but no one cared when ali died; he got the respect due to him

hypocrites

It's Chicago. That nigger will be shot dead within a handful of years. Moving on.

...sure

another Chicago kid

>Chicago

Why do niggers hate our racist institutions?

dubs of truth

>Chicago

Figures.

Niggers are cancer, eating away at the structures of our society.

>we are letting down our inner city students
>if you criticize my perfect little boy in any way you better have a lawyer

He a gud boy.
He dindu NUFFIN.

*smacks lips*

some people used to sit at my high school during the pledge of allegiance
they were total edgy sperglords and one of them failed senior year, but he has the right to do it
doesn't make him any less of a faggot

>School does pledge
>Have my issues with the government
>Stand but no hand over heart or declaring pledge (DESU My pledges don't end every 24 fucking hours)
>Stand because I at least have a sense of fucking respect

Why is this news? How does the media even find out this happened?

>Niggers with government
>"AYYY YOOO FUCK DE GOVMENT MAAAAYNE, BE RACISS N SHIEEET, HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT, KILL WHITEY OOGA BOOGA!"
>Niggers without government
>"YOOO WHERE DA FUCK IS OUR WELFARE, WE NEED MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS, OUR SCHOOLS BE SHIT YO, WHERE DA POLICE AT TO STOP THESE GANGS N SHIEEEET, RACISS SYSTEM BE LEAVING US OUT!"

Last few years of school we would not sing the national anthem in the mornings like we used to.
Patriotism is dying and people are faggots, niggers gonna nig. Life goes on because none of us will do shit. As long as we are cozy the world will fall to shambles.
Fuck it all man

Jesus

It's like they're begged for a race war

They have to go back.

2300 are kidnapped everyday in america 8)