Can we take a moment to appreciate how great The Boondocks actually were? It's so sad it only lasted 3 season. Yep...

Can we take a moment to appreciate how great The Boondocks actually were? It's so sad it only lasted 3 season. Yep, 3 glorious seasons...

I AM THE BRICK THAT THE BUILDER REFUSED

At least get the lyrics right.
Brick doesn't even flow right

I AM THE MOTIVATION THAT MADE LADY SING THE BLUES

I'd have to say that the boondocks is the best adaptation of a newspaper comic. Still can't believe McGruder could get so much talent on this project.

Garfield and Friends was better than the newspaper strip.

What about season 4?

Season 4 was trash. It wasn't even made by the same people and it showed.

Season 3 was serviceable at best, and even season 2 started showing cracks.

Season 1 was glorious though.

I didn't hate season 4

Agree. I'll never forget this show. Simply amazing. I still don't know how they gave such a big budget to a Show which wans't even an Action Show. Nowadays they don't give a crap about their most famous shows like PPG or Ben 10

Everytime we have a boondocks thread we wind up talking about BLM
lets just get this over with already

Season 4 fucked up every single character in a attempt to be mindlessly edgy as possible. Like, Ruckus wasn't just grandpas dumbass friend but so actively evil you wonder why anybody hangs out with him at all.

I was just thinking of that Kim Kardiashan parody episode. Anyone got screenshots from that one? I need them for an art reference.

Not once does Huey actually say anything in those tumblr gifs you see

First season was the best. Even if the creator doesn't agree.

I'm so happy I stumbled on it after getting Samurai Champloo withdrawal.
Not enough gratuitous chill hip hop in animation.

what does that have to do with anything?

Still can't believe Huey almost got tricked by a little girl.

But if hadn't ended, we never would have had this gem

Yeah, too bad they never did a season 4

It was already starting to flanderize as a whole in Season 2. Not just the characters themselves, but the entire plot as well. That being said, Season 1 is still god damn amazing.

way to set the tone for the rest of the thread guy