I just sharted my pants

I just sharted my pants.
Now I know how Americans feel. I won't make fun of them anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

awdnews.com/top-news/world’s-largest-protest-ever-200-millions-in-india-rise-up-against-right-wing-economic-policies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know your pain Shavya Shymalam

i just sharted a little today, thankfully i was at home.

hey bro happens to the best of us
superpower by 2030!

SHART

How far away from a street were you?

What is a shart?

Sad you couldn't make it to the street?

Couldn't make it to the loo huh?

IN

Watching the scatological memes arms race between India and the US almost makes moot's divide-and-conquer flags worth it even considering the Sup Forumsization.

Stop with the cultural appropriation Pajeet, the street is that way.

How the fuck you can shart your pants? You are walking thru toilet the whole day.

Bedroom. Accidental, but not smelly. I think it was mostly the water from earlier bidet process.

>tfw I've never sharted my pants
>tfw since it's become a meme on Sup Forums I'm afraid it'll happen everyday
>I've actually started eating less out of fear

How does a bidet feel?
Never had the chance to use one.

>This thread

Orgasmic.
#nohomo

Sorry they are not aware of what happen to you guyz .. they dont read book often and they never meditate so they only think about themself most of the time sorry for their sins India much love Namaste .... awdnews.com/top-news/world’s-largest-protest-ever-200-millions-in-india-rise-up-against-right-wing-economic-policies

And now you lose weight.

just saying ..

Its rather freeing. I sharted earlier, and it wasnt very messy, thankfully. Got just a small amount on my underwear.

So easy its not even funny ..
USA POP : 318.9 million (2014)
India Protest: 200 Millions

copy ?

You were already doing that.
The street shitting is a far worse problem I'm afraid.

No joke 100% honest here, I sharted myself once at work too.
I had just got done masturbating with my dildo up my ass, and I got a call to go in to work early so I just wiped real good and went to work.
I ended up getting a bit of gas and with every fart, I could feel a bit of lube that was still in my rectum start to escape. Too bad for me, the lube mixed with some shit juices.
It was a good thing my pants were black, because my underwear was completely soiled, and I smelled like lube and shit for the whole time I was at work.

India is so mad Americans don't care about this meme. No American meme has an affect on us. We're still number 1, and we realize it's just jealous coming from lesser countries.