Ouch

ouch...

Other urls found in this thread:

verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/06/03/how-democratic-or-republican-is-your-job-this-tool-tells-you/
archive.is/2y4RX
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All sources also show people with higher incomes voting Trump. So these people just have worthless liberal arts degrees.

FPBP, neck yourself leaf.

Because higher education these days has been infiltrated by the regressive left that teaches the worst thing you can be is politically incorrect and that you should be multicultural and hate your country.

Most "highly educated" people backed remain over here, but it didn't do them any good, these "enlightened" liberal, metropolitan elites who see themselves as "citizens of the world" still only have one vote each.

Source?

Postgrad 160 IQ here.
I am a Trump supporter.

Also am a sperg which goes without saying.

Educated people are also more indoctrinated unless they can ignore social cues. They are also smart enough to know how to lie to pollsters to preserve social capital. In the privacy of a voting booth they may behave differently.

It's common knowledge that universities in the states overwhelmingly lean liberal. They get to stay on their little safe space campuses where they don't have to interact with the real world. The working class people are the ones who experience multiculturalism and diversity first hand on a daily basis, so it's not surprising that they tend to be racist and xenophobic.

(((Educated))) voters.

So your candidate is only supported by dumb fucks but it's ok because at least there are a lot of them :)

It's almost as if spending time in a leftist infected environment, to later work in a mostly minority free environment, make you more prone to judge these problems.

So we should bring back the class system?

Wtf, my Record has been Corrected...

I am the 34%

This graph might be interesting back in the 80's or earlier when a postgraduate degree meant something though. As someone who "earned" one recently, a postgraduate degree today is nothing more than a participation trophy. I know plenty of borderline retards with fancy degrees.

>Get Gender Studies degree
>Get Masters in Social Justice Warrior Studies
>Take survey
>Liberals are more educated! Just look at the data!

Trump will most likely win with bachelor's degrees like Republicans typically do. Trump voters also make more on average than Hillary voters.

nice source, actually care to post it?

If you insist...

verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/

>spending more years listening to leftist propaganda
>more likely to vote left

Wow, this really really really really makes me think.

Educated as indoctrinated, yes...intelligent, not even close!

What's your point? There are plenty of respected occupations here that lean republican.

Doubt that data. Blacks and hispanics should drive that the data far up for less than college.

The point is that the higher IQ occupations are all pro-Hillary.

But I thought the Jews were voting for Hillary. How is this possible?

>Surgeon
>Dentists
>Entrepreneurial
>Investment Banking
These are low IQ?

I wonder how this breaks down among the STEM fields.

>implying a college degree, a piece of paper, really correlates intelligence.

I know you fucks know somebody who is SO fucking dumb, that has a masters.

CTR SHILLS LITERALLY KILLING THEMSELVES IN RECORD NUMBERS
CTR SHILLS KNOW THAT ALL TRAITORS WILL BE ROUNDED UP AND ARRESTED
CTR SHILLS KNOW THE EVIDENCE OF THEIR SHILLING IS EVIDENCE OF TREASON

YOU ARE FUCKED CTR

YOU ARE SO FUCKING FUCKED

>I'm so smart
>that's why I'm using this correlation to prove causation

A PhD in Women's Studies doesn't mean intelligent, moosefag.

Then why is he appealing to the lowest common denominator and completely ignoring the issues in favor of retarded conspiracy shit and gossip?

It's almost as if he knows that his supporters are retarded and that this is the only way he can get their attention.

The lowest common denominator is voting for Hillary CTR

That's not what the data shows.

Looks like it to me

what the fuck is this?
I refuse to believe that only 25-30% of IT and engineering are conservative, if that's what this infographic implies.

> t. practicing software engineer from an engineering school

>if that's what this infographic implies.

Yes.

So.

"Highly educated" people think Hillary's email scandal(s) are just fine?

"Highly educated" people think what she did to Bernie Sanders is just fine?

More like "highly useful idiots that have been programmed from birth to vote Democrat".

is the data from canada or some other equally irrelevant place?

>"Highly educated" people think Hillary's email scandal(s) are just fine?

Apparently.

>"Highly educated" people think what she did to Bernie Sanders is just fine?

Looks that way.

>More like "highly useful idiots that have been programmed from birth to vote Democrat".

k

Actually highly educated wouldn't vote at all. It's the electoral college, your vote doesn't matter.
So if you vote, your >pic related

>le a PhD in any field means you're more knowledgeable about politics maymay

Oh it's deceptive. It's using self-reported FEC data and what people put down as the occupation. "Engineering" doesn't actually mean all engineers. It means people who put "engineering" down as an occupation. You can use this tool to search that FEC data for the previous two election cycles and see what specific occupations support. Most engineers seem to be conservative to me if you go through the most common ones (electrical, mechanical, civil, chemical, etc.)
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/06/03/how-democratic-or-republican-is-your-job-this-tool-tells-you/

Higher educated also don't have jobs lol

Bachelors here. Trump, easy.

Sounds like we need to redefine what is required to fall into the category of (((highly educated.)))

Who is more beneficial to society?
The guy who did high school, started a decent job afterwards and over has 20 years of working experience today? Or the guy who just got his gender studies degree but can't even cook soup?

just finishing my phd up, going to do a postdoc at caltech. I literally have to laugh and nod along anytime anyone ever talks about politics. Saying anything slightly redpilled is career suicide

And yet Trump wins higher income levels... really makes you think.

I was going to post in this thread, but the OP has been so thoroughly and brutally BTFO by everyone here, that there's really nothing for me to add but a summary.
People with shitty SJW degrees vote for Hillary.
People who actually work for a living vote Trump.

Carry on.

>most highly indoctrinated voter vote for who they were told to vote in their fancy college

Where's engineering, like real engineering (mechanical, electrical, civil) (I work in HVAC as a mechanical engineer)? We shit talk lefties on the regular man, and this is in new york.

See

>As a share of all associate’s degrees, degrees with a substantial amount of training in the humanities rose from 25.8% in 1987 to 40.7% in 2014.

archive.is/2y4RX

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

can we see the disparity between meme majors and high IQ majors?
im not comfortable with an english major being just classified just as educated as a purely autistic pattern finder major

Thank's senpai, too drunk to actually research. Makes sense.

>Black people and mecicans
>educated

Well. Trudeau won because of:

>Single women
>Second Generation immigrants
>Welfare-leeches
>University students

Look at how well that turned out for us

>colin kaepernick refuses to respect and honor flag that grants him that very right.
stunning and brave
>America's electorate without post-secondary degrees excercising their rights
a bunch of retards
>Regressive logic