Kneeled during national anthem

Where did we land on this? I've been absent for a while.

Ungrateful nigger exercising his free speech.

Sean Penn got BLACKED

non-issue being perpetuated by the media to distract you from real issues

Looks like a Wool Smooth edit.

literally who care.

at all.

Kneeled as in a gesture of respect/subservience??????

My question is what does he want to have happen before he'll stand? Since he never did this when he actually played, I figure he's bored, on his way out of the NFL, and figured he'd have himself a final 15 minutes.

>raised by a white family after his mother gave him up
>said white family paid for his college and that allowed him to get a career as a Quarterback
>get's paid over $100m to sit on his ass all day
>complains about white privilege even though he makes way more money then the average white man
>refuses to stand for the National Anthem of a country that has made him insanely rich
>wears socks with pig headed cops to practice
>this convinces other NFL players to do the same thing
>thinks he's still relevant

He knows he's done playing football after he gets cut next year so he's desperately grasping onto his 15 minutes of fame before he becomes an afterthought. Frankly, he should be fined $1m for every time he refuses to stand.

What are the real issues?

Light skinned mutt raised in cheese country that wants to appeal to his 1/4 nigger blood by adopting the standard black victim complex.

Football fans, for one.

My mistake, he actually sat.

You've got a way with words.

He has the right to protest but doesn't mean we won't criticize him

Just like all identity politics bullshit
It's almost all economic. Corruption, employment stagnating/declining, surplus of college degrees + rising costs fucking over a bunch of kids, wealth inequality (don't want to go full berniefag but there's an issue), elites get richer while poor get poorer, US would rather fuck around overseas in the name of globalism than take care of these problems

Who wins this weekend. That's the only issue.

Reminder: the only division that matters is the NFC West.

Miami Dolphins at Seattle Seahawks (-10.5, 44)

New England Patriots at Arizona Cardinals (-6, 47)

Los Angeles Rams (-2.5, 44) at San Francisco 49ers

The Rams are favored over the 49ers? wut

He has the right to do it but it's pretty sad(!) that it's coming after so many perpetual injuries and poor performances from a ninth string backup reserve rookie noballs QB.

Pretty obvious attempt to bolster his case for not being cut and sent to coach middle school football in Maine.

The 49ers are terrible. That should be an easy Rams win

Seacocks are considering a bench-wide sitdown during the anthem.

Did it for his fiancee, same reason he converted to Islam even though he's covered in Bible verse tats

Almost as if it's by design, huh?

Seahawks, Pats, Rams

I thought they were gonna do something to show respect?

She Muslim?

49ers are evidently teh suck. A Chip Kelly coached team in a division with Seattle and Arizona defenses is, well, suicide.