RWBY/RT General #1010: The 1% Edition

Previous thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-5-jhf568

.m3u8 Link: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/0a41e8db-182e-416d-88cc-025de2e1bd09/index.m3u8

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-251

Best girl when?

why is Roman x Ruby suddenly so popular?

This is a pretty good Pyrrha pic.

"What did you say to my mom"

I donno.
Lancaster became some big thing all of a sudden, so why not Rosewick too?

How is Roman and Ruby's """relationship""" in these fics? Is it fluffy or abusive?

Almost as good as this one

ey bby u wan sum fuk?

Mostly fluff

HAIL SCHNEE

I wonder if there's gonna be SunXBellamom art

too thicc

Tis not a matter of if
Only when

>A jew
>Dressed as a nazi

"I wanna flick her ears"

daily reminder

they really could have gone without the lip licking

What is she cleaning up

>can you do Salem next please?

Mojo loves him some cat people

It's been a while since Qrow's been with a women and she was just so pretty that he couldn't stop it from happening

Kali likes big guys

I want Mama and Papa Belladonna to go Garfielf on the white fang.

So, how angry are people that their headcanon of Blake being a street rat orphan has been turned on its head?

Canon honestly makes more sense to me than the above, but I know what fandoms can be like.

>They met at a Whie Fang rally
>Pappadonna's mask didn't fit his face
>Cali comes up to him and flirts
>"If I pull that off will you die"
>"No, but it will be extremely painful"
>"Your a big guy"
>"For You"

BEST GIRL

Seems like they're trying as hard they can to actually make her a whiny spoiled liberal rich kid.

how did she manage to take his cock all the way without hurting herself when they conceived Blake?

I'm really hoping that they're doing this so when Yang/Sun/fucking anybody at this point gets back at her it seems even more valid.

She's a flexible girl

Sup Forums stop, you're going too far

Lots of lube, prep and foreplay

Has Tumblr said anything about Sun raping Blake by putting his arm over her shoulder? She seemed to be fine with it.

did it involve ear rubbing?

I find her less interesting now.

reeeeeeee

When the hell did Lancaster get big? Still see barely any fics or art of it.

I'm sure a bit of ear rubbing was involved

>Sun runs around with a mommadonna latched to his arm.

Thanks to modern medicine, she didn't HAVE to take his cock when they conceived Blake

What if Sun asks to use the bathroom at the Belladonna household and there's just a box full of sand in the room.

Sun is a faunus, and therefore they support him as much as any other "oppressed minority"

well that just sounds profoundly unsatisfying for both parties involved

>headcanon of Blake being a street rat orphan has been turned on its head?
I mean, would that even be called Headcanon? Because that totally seemed like what they were going for when the show first started.

Dust.

And even some chin scritches.

>Eh, when in Rome
>Takes a dump
>Turns out it wasn't the bathroom, but one of those fancy rock gardens

>seemed
That's what makes it headcanon. There was reason for your assumption, but in the end an assumption was all it was

>Sun thinks that the Belladonna household bathroom is a giant sand box
>Shit's in the Zen Garden
>Cali-WHAT DID YOU DO IN OUR ZEN GARDEN

>>Eh, when in Rome
>>Takes a dump
>>Turns out it wasn't the bathroom, but one of those fancy rock gardens

Fuckin' nice.

kek

>"Your parents are really anal."

>Entire family is mad
>On the outside it's because he shat all over something of cultural significance and all that
>But mostly it's really because they've always being sorely tempted to use it as a litterbox but had to resist all these years

>BellaMom mishears it as "your parents like anal"
>gets ideas

>"Sun you literally just took a shit in our Zen in public view, on your first day here!"

>"Was i supposed to wait, is it one of those 'third date' kind of things?"

>>On the outside it's because he shat all over something of cultural significance and all that

So just so I can clarify what I just saw.
Blake had a loving rich almost royalty like family and arguably never had any hardship through her life.
Yet she went to college and became part of a hate group.
Did I miss something or is she the worst character in the show now?

>Belladonna Zen Garden
>the first members of the Belladonna family first formed the garden when they settled the island
>It was a historical landmark
>Some Faunus from Vacuo just took at shit in it

Alright, so in about ten minutes I'm gonna start writing. Is anyone else gonna request or will I just go with the Adam passes around Blake story?

She's trying to prove her reputation as a shitty kitty

She was always the worst.

She also ironically had a shit fest with a fellow student that was also basically royalty.

There are still worse

I mean, she does seem very aware about how the Faunus in general live a pretty shit situation in Menagerie.

Although its very, very telling that she leaves Menagerie to be a terrorist then staying and helping or even, MAYBE questioning the size of her fuck off house at all when compared to the Wooden everything

>So just so I can clarify what I just saw.
>Blake had a loving rich almost royalty like family and arguably never had any hardship through her life.
>Yet she went to college and became part of a hate group.
>Did I miss something or is she the worst character in the show now?

lol nope. She's the RWBY equivalent of an average tumblr user.

>Tries to use the rake to get rid of it.
>Now there is shit on the rake.

>now

She always was

And then she had to gall to go off on Weiss about being privileged

It used to be a small, quiet ship with most of the art being lower quality, with almost no lewd art, but after the finale tons of Arkos ship jumpers latched onto Lancaster and it's been getting better art occasionally.

It's been around a while.
Gained traction after V3.
Shows no signs of stopping.
Still people haven't written anything comfy like a trip to the arcade or a leader buddy meeting.

>implying that they haven't tried anal at least once after Blake left
due to Belladad's size, anal surprisingly takes less foreplay than vaginal

>And then she had to gall to go off on Weiss about being privileged

I fucking forgot about that. She really is worst girl, isn't she?

dam

I feel both fortunate and miserable. I love all RWBY and JNPR girls meaning I'll always have someone to look up to/root for but also that I'll suffer greatly for anything bad happenening to any of them.

The background characters are better than her right now.

Daily reminder Port is suffering.

>rich people can't care about the struggles of the poor
my favorite meme

Holy shit, she literally was calling the kettle black.

Man don't even remind me of that scene

This'll happen when RNJR finally arrives.

>She's the RWBY equivalent of an average tumblr user.
I didn't realize until today's episode that might be their intent. People shit on them for not showing much actual faunus prejudice but maybe that's because there's just not that much anymore.

>I didn't realize until today's episode that might be their intent
>Insulting a large section of the fanbase like that

And it's going completely unnoticed by tumblr too, RT are absolute madmen.

Now we just need some obese faunus with bright colored hair.

what evidence do we even have of the SDC mistreating Faunus workers?

I'm surprised that in the whole time Blake was attending Beacon, even during the tournament when tons of other students from around the world were there, that there wasn't a single other Faunus from Menagerie who would go " Holy crap, its the Chieftain of Menagerie's daughter! We have royalty here!"

No but acting like they have experienced those struggles when they barely have is disingenuous.

And if my theory about them going after Ghira because he's the old leader is true, it might a symbolical destruction of their once good ways and now they have to be taken down. Because there are still people in the audience who sympathize with them and want them to be the well-intentioned-extremists-except-they-don't-want-them-to-have-any-consequences.

Fauna dindu nuffin, it's those damn humans and their glass ceiling.

She was wearing a bow.

And the ones at the Vytal festival were the kingdom Faunus, not Menagerie Faunus.

Actually thinking about it there's probably cultural differences between them. Like I doubt the LIVING MEME would get along with Menagerie Faunus, for example

How often do you think Klein and Weiss go under the sheets late at night.