What do you guys think would be the best punishment for Hillary Clinton?

Physical removal, prison sentence, prison sentence for life, hanging, firing squad???

Whatever the sentence for top level corruption and mishandling classified info is. If I was her, I'd ask daddy Obama for a pardon ASAP.

The rope

Firing squad execution for treason

Firing squad if guillotine is not an option, it's the traditional traitor's death.

Exiled to a desert island with Bill.

A confortable retirement home. The poor old lady is sick.

having to serve as President for the american "people"

>the best punishment for Hillary Clinton?

Banished from ever holding a public office. Fines (big fines to pay for all the investigations) and jail time would be okay too.

>If I was her, I'd ask daddy Obama for a pardon ASAP.

This will happen for her and Bill in the final days of his shitty presidency.

this

I thought the firing squad was a quick and honorable soldier's execution. I know sadam wanted that but they hung him instead. Hillary doesn't deserve the firing squad.

Torture.

The cruelty of aging.

To slowly die from the inside out. To have "won" tens of millions of dollars with crooked deals... to have slayed dozens of enemies who tried to take you down, to avoid prison numerous times...

And yet in the end you can't control your bladder. You can't remember your own mother and father. You are ugly. You are tired all the time. Your hearing goes, your vision. Eventually you are not even yourself. In the end, you pray for death - even as the world class (best money can buy) doctors fight to keep you alive and suffering for as many hours as possible.

Then falling. Darkness. Nothing...

and the last thing she feels?

silent panic in the dark.

And you want to give her "the rope"? What the fuck is that about? The rope was designed as a quick and pain free death to replace beheading.

How do we execute somebody for treason? Is there a standard method? I think we used to do the electric chair for it.

>strip naked
>tie ribbon
>gift to kebab mob

This.

skin pulled off layer by layer.

Soviets have a lot of experience in keeping their ageing leaders alive.
Hillary can learn from them.

Deport to India

Let her never find a loo again

Life without parole

Public hanging of her and all others involved in the upper levels of the Clinton foundation

Live on TV