twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/773742594891341826
youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ
brobible.com/life/article/chris-evans-martin-shkreli-twitter/
periscope.tv/MartinShkreli/1OdKrYeWkByxX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/773742594891341826

and hes literally 5ft tall

He'd still dunk over patton

Probably because he has such tiny nostrils.

i meant patton is a midget

Why does Patton Oswald get any spotlight? He was a fucking recurring character on a sitcom that ended almost 10 years ago. Other than that, he's just a mediocre comedian.

I met him on 42nd street near Grand Central and we exchanged pleasantries and I expressed my admiration for his indomitable will and wit. I am poorer and fatter than him. Feels bad man.

He should have responded:

"Could have used all that wasted time with your dead wife"

Liberal media says that "Patton Oswald DESTROYED Shkreli in twitter war" but one of them is a super rich dude who takes pleasure in doing nothing all day but trolling the plebs and the other is a fat, doughy, unfunny lump of shit who's so pathetic his wife died in her sleep to get away from him.

Yeah, I'm sure Shkreli feels "destroyed"

Nice.
I live like 10 mins from him, unless he moved. Never seen him lol.
Only famous dude I've seen is Kaku, and I'm not sure he's relevant anymore.

>

why do these retards fall for it?

He took the redpill since he had the capital to compensate for the backlash it would bring and it awoke one of the most prolific shitposters of all time
This man was born to meme

Remember when the heebs at Buzzfeed tried to take him down for being bffs with A Wyatt Mann?

Actually she died because she openly insulted the gid emperor and invoked the wrath of kek in the process

Is there actually some media outlet that reported on this shit? Why would you report on a twitter '''''war'''''''''? Our media is fucking retarded.

he is gonna be in the new MST3K's .

>i hope they arent politicized but I know they will be

Why won't Hillary Clinton release her medical records? This is standard procedure for anyone running for office.

This is why. A doctor and medical professor prove that Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with vascular dementia, and is literally dying as we speak, which only one year to live.

This is the most comprehensive, fact filled, well documented video ever made on the subject of Clinton's health.

This is the most explosive, eye opening thing you will ever see.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ - Hillary Clinton diagnosed with vascular dementia. One year to live.

Watch it.
Like it.
Share it.
Spread it.
Post it.
Tweet it.

FUCKING SAVAGE
U
C
K
I
N
G

S
A
V
A
G
E

>so pathetic his wife died in her sleep to get away from him.
absolutely savage

Unfortunately yes... brobible.com/life/article/chris-evans-martin-shkreli-twitter/

Yeah, that is actually really based.

the original series was political to a small degree

there were fairly regular jabs at Republicans and the right during the Joel era and against Democrats and the left during the sci-fi with Mike

the writers during the Joel and Mike era were like Berkeley Breathed. They could make fun of people without forgetting that those people were human

I hope Oswalt and company will be able to do the same

periscope.tv/MartinShkreli/1OdKrYeWkByxX

GET IN HERE NIGGERS HE'S TAKING CALLS

He was funposting before finally admitting Trump was the right guy

>Patton "Cobblepot" Oswalt
>MMA training
Jesus Christ that's a laugh. Do Hollyjew celebrities actually believe they're remotely competent in any form of confrontation?

>exempting Mad Mel and Captain Dubs