Best US major city as a european

What cities are the best ones to live in as a white person?

Avoid Green and go for red & purple, yellow in worst case?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aktLRiWXfqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You'd love Detroit.

>El Paso

Holy fuck that's a lot

Latinos seem alright, I'm sure El Paso is ten times better than Detroit...

Arizona. Maybe not phoenix but around the valley. One prob is Spanish but honestly its just the illegals. Most Mexicans here you can live next to. Stay away from southern and western areas though. Its spic city.

>DETROIT CITY
>DALLAS
>PITTSBURGH PA

Why do white americans hate spics?

I lived in Columbus for a couple years, am legitimately surprised to see it that high up on the list. Why are there states that are 95% white but cities can't even break 70% at the best of times? Time to move to a small town I guess.

>Literally a city named in Spanish

what did you expect?

Midwest. Third worlder fear the cold.

They mooch off of us (the illegals). Its a joke but they do take the jobs. They kill, rob, rape. Its kind of contained in a way. Police don't fuck around. Just stay out of the southern/western areas.

Bullshit, go to our most northern city where temperature drops to -30 celsius (whatever that is in amerifat degrees) and there are basketball Swedes everywhere

I don't know ... I understand how they dump your salaries but aren't they friendlier towards whites than african americans are?

They are smarter and thus can organize and undermine more effectively. There is a fifth columnist elements in their community just like with Muslims.

There are a lot of really nice Southern cities. Charlotte, NC is very nice.

Boston is fucking great. All the areas worth seeing and living in are inhabited by whites, and a lot of the surrounding suburbs are as well. I live in Watland MA and in 20 years have only seen a black person here twice. Same goes for Weston, Sudbury, Lincoln, Concord, Newton, Brookline, and a whole bunch of other greater boston area towns. It's the type of place where pretty highschool girls go jogging at night without worrying about being raped or killed.

>watland
*Wayland*

#4? Really, you dont say?

Feels pretty fucking good mange.

Come Swedecuck. We will drink the finest bourbons, shoot guns, watch quadrapeds race! WE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO PEE!

That time was in the 60's.

>mfw I lived in the West Valley for a couple years
>mfw I wandered into El Mirage for the first time

Portland is a liberal hellhole, please don't move here.

Honestly if living with liberals is the price for not living with a shitload of anti-white people it might be worth it

Right because if they go jogging during the day, they end up raped, killed, then set on fire.

Just realized the way I worded that is pretty retarded since liberal usually = anti-white. You know what I meant.

The white people are anti-white and we have a monopoly of neon dyed hair feminist SJWs and the mentally ill. Expect many FUCKING WHITE MALES and CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE.

How is Charleston, SC? Thinking about moving there in the future.

I could still find it more sufferable than living only with clones of Jose and Tyrone

I've heard it's one of the best places to live in the US, but don't know anything about race/crime statistics, etc.

Looks perfect to me. Super low density, super conservative state, no degenerate architecture, jobs, not too big, not too small.

Same shit different flavor. Lots of drug smuggling in El Paso and everything that goes with that. Not a nice place to be white.

These charts are always fucked because they include "Hispanic" as a race. Hispanic isn't a race, Latino is a race. You can have brown, black, or white Hispanics. LA is full of Mexicans, who for the most part aren't white. Miami is full of Puerto Ricans and Cubans, and the latter are usually white (think Mr. Roboto's campaign for president).

I feel good!

marco rubio is not white

[spoiler]no hispanics are[/spoiler]

We've met them.

I know it is an alien concept, because when a Swede sees a foreign population enter their land, cause more crime, destroy their cities, and alter their way of life for the worst your immidiate reaction is to suck their dicks.

Most other people on earth do not have this reaction. Just Swedes and people from Minnesota that have Swedish descent.

Why not? Does he have ancestors that were natives or something? He seems quite white to me and I agree with that Hispanic is a misleading term to use when talking about race.

Most "Hispanics" are mestizos, and that's what I assume when the term is used. Puerto Ricans are not mostly white, by behavior or appearance.

You keep believing that buddy.

Next you morons will claim Spaniards and Italians aren't white

Tell that to all the Somalis in Minnesota. Not to mention the niggers in Detroit, Chicago, New York, etc.

youtu.be/aktLRiWXfqg

washington looks the best out of all them, but I've never been there so I can't say.

Ignore the demographics of the city proper
90% of the time you are going to want to live in the suburbs anyway

That whole thing was just weird as fuck. Princeton is mostly rural and white. It had to have been premeditated.

Spaniards and Italians don't have large admixtures of native American DNA.

SAVAGE

I dont

I live comfy near the center of my city

cites here are hell.
why are you moving here anyway?

I never said Puerto Ricans are white. I said that most Cubans, at least in Miami are white, and that they and Puerto Ricans are the majority of people in Miami.
You don't need to see that he looks white. Not every Spaniard that got off the boat 400 years ago fucked a native immediately. There are a lot of white people in Latin America, pol memes aside. Most of them are in South America though.
Neither do almost any Caribbean Hispanics. The native populations of most Caribbean islands got wiped out like 10 years after Columbus got there due to smallpox. The Bahamas and Hispaniola in particular were nigh uninhabited. Most Caribbean non-whites are black or black-mixed, and that's really visible in Dominicans or Puerto Ricans.

It's all about where you live in a city since America is very segregated. There are regions that are entirely black, which are almost always the poorest areas of the city. Then there are the middle class areas which on the lower end have a lot of hispanics and as you move upward you get into white and asian areas (unless there is an asian town section of the city, then it's all wage groups but just entirely asian, unless there are philipenos, they are low middle class to nigger regions). Then the upper middle class and rich areas are almost entirely white and asian.

Texan here. It's always highly recommended that when travelling through El Paso and you need gas, you just keep going and gas up in New Mexico. Don't go to fucking El Paso, it's a shithole.
When regions reach a critical mass of hispanics, it goes completely to shit and crime takes over. That's why the Rio Grande Valley is the most corrupt area in the United States, but humorously no one has ever heard of it. It is weird if a sheriff from one of the many counties DOESNT get sent to jail for corruption. Hidalgo county has a sheriff and over 10 cops sent to jail for corruption just a few years ago. Cameron county had the sheriff sent to jail around 5 years ago for helping to traffick drugs. All of the current ones are corrupt in some way or another too.

>live on outskirts on san jose
>literally 2/3 asian
>virtually no blacks
>rest of population is 50/50 white and latino
The traffic and cost of living can eat a dick, but otherwise the place is alright. Also, it's pretty great being the tallest person in half the restaurants I walk into.

if you're relatively wealthy, consider Manhattan. The reason that NYC gets a bad rap is always because of The Bronx and Brooklyn, and even parts of those two areas are fine. Manhattan has very, very few poor minorities.

Pittsburgh gets shit on a lot but it's genuinely one of the best cities in America.

North Carolina is the most underrated state. Raleigh and Charlotte are great cities and towns like Boone and Asheville are home to beautiful mountains. On the coast there are bunches of islands and serene beaches. Honestly its such a great state geographically.

Chicago needs more Asians.

I live in Campbell, moving from Oakland about 2 years ago. It's so nice to finally live in a place free from blacks. The rent is a lot higher, but it's so worth it.

Isn't it funny that the least black/hispanic cities are the most left wing?

Pittsburgh and Scranton PA are two cities which are mostly h'White.

mfw all of these cities are shit. Most of the 50%+ white pop are incredibly liberal, and the cities with 50%+ black/hispanic have incredible crime problems

crime causes poverty. liberal ideas can only exist in a bubble like Portland or Seattle where there is almost no minorities. Once you've ran out of money like Detroit, all your ideas to give everyone free college go away since you got more important things to deal with and everyone who is worth anything moves to a new city

Oh cool. I'm near West San Jose/Cupertino. You should go to the Garret for some good pizza.

Fuck cities m8. You need to be inna woods. You need to kill your meal- stare it dead in the eyes and take the shot. Haul it up to your truck, take it back to your log cabin like home with a fire smokin' from the chimney. You smile as you gut the animal and prepare it.

>Why not?

Because his skin isn't white.

Salt Lake City, Utah

Mountains and white people

Boone looks like a cool place to live in if you can find yourself a job there.

Yeah, but they're mostly texans. Their families were there before it was annexed, so they treat it right.

Just thinking about all the asian pussy on the west coast makes me excite.

Its really beautiful and theres so much to do there. The only downside is if you're not use to it, it snows there pretty much from late November to early march.