New Ales Kot Big Two Project?

what could it be? seems like a project that would fit in a long running universe

speculate

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/87655537/#87655537
desuarchive.org/co/thread/85552898/#85564786
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who the fuck is alex kot

A good writer that could be a great writer if he wasn't an insufferably pretentious fuck all the time

If Kindt wasn't all but confirmed for X-O Manowar, I would say X-O Manowar
Whose Marvel's Biggest character now? Spider-Man still?

that fits 90% of non-big two writers

go read zero and... yeah, just that, really

he have good ideas, in What Happens and How Happens way, but he wants so bad to change the world that his work can easily fall into a instrumental hole, it becomes the gun that he wants to use to shoot something and just that

Wasn't he the guy who did that Secret Avengers run, where he repeated Hawkeye jokes?

i think he wouldnt work with marvel anymore, thats why i put my cards in dc but at the same time dc giving him batman? or superman? very doubtful

So is he going to accuse the character of being a sexual harasser without any proof but everyone accepts it anyway?

Ditko wannabe with pretension inversely proportional to how good his writing actually is. Waits until the last second to turn in his work so that there isn't time for them to make him change anything.

It's Kot, you can't assume "biggest character" actually means biggest character. It could be biggest through some circuitous argument he'll take you through to justify the self-promotion (he can't admit it's just self-promotion). We all know a Kot, though usually we throw an N in there. Guy's too in love with his own voice, it trumps any plot character or idea he ventures into.

>biggest character
Unless he's writing a Batman elseworld, he's gonna write some C lister or a team book that'll get dragged into 2 crossovers and then get cancelled

Very pretentious cunt who writes terrible big 2 comics and sometimes good sometimes terrible indie comics

I doubt valiant will hire him again after dead drop, what a fucking garbage comic

Can you imagine anything more boring than being Ales Kot on twitter?

Excellent writer that the Sup Forums portion of Sup Forums hates because he is a "Social Justice Warrior"
But if you have some brain you could know about him without Sup Forums bias by googling him:
comicsalliance.com/tags/ales-kot/

oh boy

Probably Valliant

Ales Kot is so shit

I could see it being Harley, he already wrote her in the past in the Squad comic it was SHIT

Ales Kot thinks he's Moore tier when in reality he's Austin tier

>Comicsalliance
That's all I need to know.
Guess Sup Forums was right again

>biggest character
so he's either writing Batman or Spider-man?

You're thinking of Kindt, Kot's brief arc was decent.

i liked his ridiculous brief run on suicide squad, actually would like to see more about the relationships of jim gordon' son and waller

The thing about valiant is that it is owned by fanboys of 90s valiant who make a very conscious effort to please the other valiant fanboys (many of which are their friends), and valiant fanboys absolutely HATED dead drop and told the CEOs exactly how they felt about it and Ales Kot. I doubt he will find work with them again.

Well, Kot is SUPER pretentious.

>jim gordon' son
>a Batman villain who's gimmick is he has no gimmick
He's just a more boring Zsasz. Only difference is he doesn't cut himself.

Didn't he say he was quitting comics all together?

Kot turned James Jr into Evil Oracle, it was fun.

Kot has burned his bridges with Marvel and DC so I'd be surprised to see him back

How?

He badmouthed em online and is apparently hard to work with

He also got blasted big time for running a stereotypical smear campaign against another writer at Marvel over him supporting Chris Kyle and getting a book (Red Wolf) that Kot was angling for post Secret Wars. Which included trying to dig up the writers past to paint him as a criminal scam artist that failed miserably when the truth came out about what really happened.

As for what book he's writing, I fucking shudder if it's Captain America. Spencer is rumored to be dead man walking, as far as him being forced off the book after Hydra War. I can only imaging what hell Kot would unleash if he was given Captain America to write. Especially since he's the type to triple down on Steve being a Nazi simply to spite fans for not liking Sam more....

>Spencer is rumored to be dead man walking, as far as him being forced off the book after Hydra War
huh, why?

>Especially since he's the type to triple down on Steve being a Nazi
I don't know if HYDRA!Cap is a story concept that can really go on that long. Rumor has it HYDRA War is, what? next summer? I assume he'll be starting his redemption storyline in the aftermath of that. What else can they really do? Or is Spencer going to draw out Steve trying to assassinate Red Skull until next summer and then have HYDRA War conclude with Steve taking over HYDRA?

Do you have a source on this? I want to believe you since Dead Drop is one of the worse things new Valiant has published but still, source?

He's going to have Archie fuck a tranny.

>assume he'll be starting his redemption storyline in the aftermath of that
Spencer does not want to redeem Steve, if anything post HYDRA War he'll double down on Steve being a villain, head of HYDRA and nemesis to Sam Cap. He wants Sam to be 'the' Captain America, and deeply resents that Steve Cap sells better than Sam Cap.

this, it won't be supes or bats.

Another WW? would seem weird to gamble with him when a movie is coming.

would he do an alright The Question?

What if he means Biggest as in size?

Giant Man?

Imagine being this fucking retarded

Eternity?
The Spectre?

The Hawkeye in SA was more tolerable than Lemires Hawkeye. At least Kot used the I WAS PRETENDING TO BE DUMB excuse for Clint.

I'd like to see him to something more like Material, but I'm probably the only one

Rumor has it that Disney freaked over the backlash over Nazi Cap/Spencer doing a "fuck the police" storyline around the time Black Lives Matters folks were killing cops IRL and that Spencer basically is done at Marvel.

Supposedly Brevoort had to cash in a lot of favors delay Spencer being given the boot, but the end result was that they are going to rush the resolution to Nazi Cap this spring with Hydra Wars and then Spencer's gone from Marvel.

Question's off-limits. Morrison has his mitts on him due to Multiversity and his "redoing Watchmen the way Alan Moore was told he couldn't" revenge trip. So he can't be used by anyone and hence why Rebirth Question vanished into a cloud of dust and DC You Vic Sage was hastily turned evil and put in jail by the Suicide Squad writers

Oooh, Kindt is going to get his hands on Aric? That could be very, very interesting.

Two things

Is that the real cunt of a man pictured in that twitter icon?

If so, why are the most whitest of whites always the biggest shit babies on social media? That's taking into account that social media is cancer as it is but they always make an extra effort to being the biggest pieces of shit to have the ability to broadcast a message out to whomever is unfortunate to see their shit.

So is he on

Batman
Spider-Man
Spawn
Bloodshot
?

>Bloodshot

Oh God, please don't. Not after Lemire made him interesting.

For all we know, he could be writing a licensed character for IDW, Archie or dynamite.

>ComicsAlliance
You must be the tumblr part of Sup Forums. Newsflash faggot: You're not welcome here either.

>I doubt [insert every publisher he's worked for here] will hire him again after [literally any comic he's written], what a fucking garbage comic
Yep, that's Ales Kot alright.

The Edmondson shit was great. Specially after Kot lost his shit, tried to edit Edmondson's wiki article to include the fake bullshit he had made up, then when the wiki editors called him out on it he went "nah I'm not Kot but he's a pretty chill guy ey".

it's ALWAYS a nu-male

>Waits until the last second to turn in his work so that there isn't time for them to make him change anything.
Breddy smart tbqh

Morrison did it during his X-Men run iirc.

Post link to rumor.

I believe it, honestly, but still lumps of salt and all

He's just a slav.

I'm doing a storytime of dead drop if people want to read his work.

> "redoing Watchmen the way Alan Moore was told he couldn't" revenge trip.

What's this? Is he doing a Pax Americana series or something?

Morrison does it for everything. It's why Perez got dicked on Superman

It will probably be shit, kindt is pretty bad

Eh his creator owned works are pretty good. Mind MGMT was great and I'm loving Dept H at the moment.

hi kot

No, see, he said he wouldn't work for Marvel after they supported SOPA.
Then he went and wrote Secret Avengers and Winter Soldier.
Nigga can't put his money where his mouth is.

Ye but unity was bad except for the arc he co wrote with venditti, ninjak was bad except for when he was carried by good artists and rai was quite bad even though he was carried by a good artist

See, my favourite thing about that was he was framing the whole thing as "you have to choose between supporting Native American representation in comics or ousting a sex offender" like it was a fucking choice. I mean, assuming Edmonson actually is a sex offender, which I have my doubts, why the fuck would anybody choose fictional fucking representation over dealing with a criminal?

Can't see him jumping right into Batman, seems like you usually need to cut your teeth on another DC property before you get him.

When people looked into Edmonson's history the only things he was guilty of was that he and friend stole a credit card when he 19 and that he's a conservative. No sex offender shit to speak of.

Yeah, from the start Kot didn't even give any description of what Edmonson had done, just said that he had done something bad to women. It seemed like a load of shit to me.

Clearly he had bought something from a female clerk using a stole credit card, thus it was rape

Let me guess, you are the guy who was trying to make people believe the bullshit rumor that the reason Spencer treated USAgent relatively well was because Marvel forced him to because something something Grunwald's widow threatened to sue and they are totes about to fire Spencer, or some idiotic fanfiction like that.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/87655537/#87655537
desuarchive.org/co/thread/85552898/#85564786

You're probably right.

that is all bullshit. Marvel "when they're angry at us we well more comics" actively backed Spencer's Hydra Cap.

I'm absolutely not a Sup Forums guy and I still dislike Kot's work. Don't sign up to this dichotomy if you don't want it.

That sounds dumb as fuck senpai.

>A great writer who is still a great writer regardless of whatever meaningless twitter drama user is preoccupied with

Fixed.

We couldn't be so lucky

What a little shit.

muh religion of peace

Jesus, I'm deeply ambivalent about the nature of the American military but I wouldn't go around denouncing servicemen in public

>Curt agrees
>beard and glasses
Of course!

Im still mad about Zero

Never again

God damn it's funny how this triggers you people and now 'you people' will trigger the SJWs

>muh Sup Forums
>comicsalliance.com