Meme aside, how many of you out there are rooting for the American people...

Meme aside, how many of you out there are rooting for the American people? How many of you other Americans are rooting for the people of other countries?
My personal concerns are for North America, Europe and Oceana.

Come on, guys. I want to know your thoughts.

Who gives a fuck?

I've worked retail at walmart.

There's nothing worth saving in humanity.

Obviously I do because I asked the question. Why do people like you have to be such massive, inbred faggots to not care about your allies? If you don't care about others then why should they care about you? People that have the attitude you just displayed are going to die first, all alone, when SHTF.

The American people aren't worth rooting for.

How are things suppose to change for the better with such a deafetest attitude? That adds nothing to the discussion.

>being this much of a whiteknight faggot that you save that picture
stay cucked gynocentric pussy worshipping faggot

I worry about Europe, I was happy when the Brits starting growing their spine back again.

I'm rooting for Catholics and whites.

Volunteer for a local/state campaign and turn everything red now

Considering I was part of the people that damaged our railways so that your troops couldn't help the Mudslimes in Yugoslavia, what do you think?

I'd really like to see Europe get it's shit together, Germany is pretty much gone. Maybe the UK and France will save themselves.

>get blown up by Muslims all the time
>keep letting them in

Brexit was the right choice

To be honest I'm trying to emigrate out of this shithole. America's problems are too big to
fix in a single lifetime. The problem is in the culture and the people themselves. Americans believe that they are '#1' and that they live in the best country on Earth. Yet when you look at the objective measures of quality of life like life expectency or median income almost every other developed country is better off. Americans also have the mentality of slaves. They believe that they are supposed to enjoy work and that working is their passion. The expectation is that your entire life should revolve around working. This expectation goes against the historical and contemporary norms of most cultures.They now work more hours than the Japanese who are famous for working themselves to death. Americans never question this lifestyle due to the 'USA #1' propoganda and a shitty education system that doesn't teach people to think critically. The American government was long ago hijacked by private domestic and foreign interests and does not care about the American people, and the American people are too stupid, too lazy, or too powerless to do anything about it. Is my attitude defeatist? I don't really care. I just want out of this nightmare of a country.

Out here. Continue exponentially sharting in mart and you have yourself a strong ally, friend.

You wouldn't cheer for me, do you?

I'm hoping Russia gets its shit together.

France and Germany are past the point of no return. The Ruskies have no problems other than that which lies in their own hearts.

I'm rooting for the Germans.

I would. Most Americans don't hate Russians. Just the (((media))). The kikes are mad because you kicked out a lot of jewish politic groups.

The only Americans that hate Russians are those that so cucked they think you guys are getting ready to invade.

You did the right thing brother. Too bad rapin' Bill Clinton got his way regardless.

I'll think of you, user, next time I shart.

STORIES STORIES STORIES STORIES STORIES

I'm sorry. I was also thinking of you when I was asking my question. I should have added you as well.

rooting for all of europe. I want to help by joining something like the soldiers of odin to help patrol european streets that are filled with rapeugee shitskins, but sadly I'm over here in merica. Europe has gotta hold the line and get a spine. seeing the amount of white european natives who are simply cucked and shun the idea of having any kind of national pride makes me lose hope, but I hope shit boils over to the point where europeans take back europe. otherwise before long the shitskins will outnumber the natives, due to the fact that they breed like fucking rats and continue to pour in.

>good job on brexit as a first step