Why are you people so hateful?

I only recently found out about this particular board. I knew of Sup Forums and it's shitty immature behavior. But I never knew there could be a place like this, a place so toxic, racist and misogynistic/sexist.

Do you people have a life like? do you just sit around in your mothers basement all day doing fuck all and hating on liberal progress?

Guess what, this is a shitty little board. You are a dying breed. The world is becoming more multicultural, people are now allowed to be who they feel they are inside, whether that's being openly gay, gender fluid, lesbian etc whatever. People of colour are slowly but steadily gaining all the equal and civil rights they should have had in the first place and whites are taking the backseat for once. It's just the way it is. No amount of moaning on an anime board is going to change that. So move on with your lives and get a life.

ok

Why you came here?

5/10

Hateful?

This is the board of peace, the board of love.

If Trump wins the election will liberals admit they're on the wrong side of history?

WoooOOOOOOoooooOOOOOooo! I am the ghost of Oliver Cromwelllll! Leave this place or face the curse of a thousand potato famiiiines!

What is Aleppo?

I disagree.

What a fucking cuck, your wife's sons will look like me if you don't stop being a numale

I am a gay person who post on Sup Forums because I feel like it. It's my choice.

If you don't like it here then just get the fuck out.

you people?

Bahaha!

Also, checked.

Potato nigger

Nope, if you don't like it...there's the door

That's how i feel too.

>you people are toxic, racist and misogynistic/sexist.
>do you just sit around in your mothers basement all day doing fuck all
>this is a shitty little board
>You are a dying breed.
>Why are you people so hateful?
Look in a mirror.

WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN """""YOU PEOPLE"""""?

>said the newfag, blissfully unaware he would stay here for years and have what he held as his worldview shattered forever.
Welcome!

>a place so toxic, racist and misogynistic/sexist.
Is this image racist?

>Black
>Post on Sup Forums
It ain't no thang.

What are you doing here bog nigger?

I'm a girl.

Not hateful. Sometimes the right thing to do is not the nice thing to do or not the easy thing to do. You'll learn that when you grow up

I'm Nigerian living in Ireland. I'm not a white shit.

Where's Moot when we need him?

We're almost entirely reactionary, if you have a problem with us you probably brought it on yourself. Take the Ghostbusters movie for example, nobody on Sup Forums or Sup Forums set out to start a hate campaign for that movie, it happened after continued attacks from their end.

>part of the barbarian hoard

>get over your sorry self.

embrace reality, and grow the Fuck up
-xoxo ;)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

The fact that so many new friends still take such blatantly obvious b8 proves that the Reddit exodus to Sup Forums was completely real.

Op isn't the newfag here, everyone that is getting flustered over such an obvious b8post is.

Sage.

*horde kek

what is satire?

>'Liberal progress'
>implying that BLM chimpouts, SJW's shutting down free speech, and white genocide is 'progress'

Tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

>Why are you people so hateful?

because everything is going to shit

what's up with Ireland today ? They shitpost so much

Even schlomo shekelstein agrees

Kill your self faggot

Tits or you're a racist

WooooOOOooooOOooooo! I am the ghost of Sani Abachaaaa. Leave this place or suffer a thousand more years of incompetent African dictatorial leadershiiiiip!

Found the woman.

>toxic
gtfo with your feminist shit

Where do you think the Aussies got the Shitposting genes in the first place?

They're trying to outmatch our leaf posting with their potato posting

>genderfluid

fuck off, even trannies don't like you people

Most obvious bait in a while.

Are you getting soft Sup Forums?

Nigerian in ireland starts a thread with a sad white girl pic to correct pol on its wicked ways.

Cmon, folks.

I know it's bait but we're not dying. This kind of 'hateful' breed is merely being repressed. You stupid fucks cant hold down your true emotions for so long. It will be big, explosive and beautiful when you stop sucking minority cock while praying to mecha and realize
>man fuck this shit im out. Later niggers

Don't worry baby gurl, we knew you were retarded by the OP. No need to aggravate it.

go back to sleep deary. harsh truth is not for everyone.

here, have some sage little friend

I work two jobs 50+ hours a week total (one full time, and a small job on weekends). working towards bettering myself and paving the way for a brighter future. I save all my money and live very frugally, almost only eat pb&js, and in my spare time when not working or doing school work I browse pol and agree with basically everything in here except the sort of pro eugenics slant though I can understand where they're coming from.

I admire your cleverness.

Someone's on the rag.

Fuck off you mick potato nigger, forced potato famine now

stop fucking with us. Stop pretending you're a triggered SJW.

Oh no, we are hostile to liberal progress. How could can we be so cruel?

what the fuck

This is next level shit posting guys idk how we're gonna be able to do any worse than this

I'm liberal. I just find this kind of humor is funny. Get over it.

There's 2 things on this board
>Hate
and
>Truths you aren't "allowed" to hear/say anywhere else

I come here for the hard truth and avoid the hate. For example I can talk about evidence for the Holocaust never happening here, whereas anywhere else I would be LITERALLY ARRESTED just for doubting it.

Welcome to adulthood, sweetheart. Not everything is unicorns and rainbows.

Grow up, get over it.

>white shit.

Someone's a hypocrite.

There's two things here. Hate and Truth. Avoid the hate. Come for the truth.

topkek

>Aussies got the Shitposting genes

Not a racist

Nigger. Best if you just left and don't come back

Ironically, Sup Forums is of the most multicultural places in the internet. I've learned a lot about other cultures here. Diversity is a great thing!

>holocoaster

>Guess what, this is a shitty little board.
Wow, rude!

Also some normies mistake blatant truth for "hate". Saying that blacks murder people at 20x the normal rate is a FACT, yet many are conditioned to automatically assume anyone who mentions that FACT is a hateful racist. That isn't true. Think about it.

>implying people weren't always taking the bait
Same shit different plate. It's always like this especially after we get flooded with reddit and spiteful bernouts over the course of the summer

Thanks user

>Do you people have a life like?

>Taking the time to shitpost.
>You people.

Hypocrisy much?