It's time we had an honest discussion about the Leaf posters...

It's time we had an honest discussion about the Leaf posters. Unlike the Aussies and other countries that just mostly shitpost, Leafs shitpost, but they are never humorous and never "really make you think" like the other flags

Plus, CTR folk use Leaf proxies so that's added annoyance.

That's why I created an extension for google chrome that automatically hides any leaf post in a thread, to spare one of the autism and resulting rage it inspires

Source code is here, feel free to modify or make flag hiding customizable:

bitbucket.org/AnonymooseAspergers/leaf-raker/src/13f4af434c1eba8c738efa1309c25afbbc4bf6b5?at=master

Maybe some user will publish to chrome extensions, otherwise you'll have to download files and load into chrome manually

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you make an extension that hides all non-French posters?

Yeah, I can make it where you can right click on a flag and hide all posts from that flag

I'll code that if there is an interest in this project

Hide the frogs too pls

>Hide the frogs too pls

not sure what this means senpai; you talking about pepe?

No the French. Too hard to extreme vet now that they're overrun by kebab

You hate us but we don't think about you at all.

Thanks man! This is really helpful.

leaf nation

>no firefox addon

I don't know why I still use this dying browser.

It's easily portable to firefox, i just dont feel like doing it;

On a plus note, I can tell my extension is working because there are 3 missing posts in this thread when I pull it up

me so happy

I HAVE MADE AN EXTENSION THAT DISABLES OP'S EXTENSION

Contact

really makes you think

kek

Truly we have reached the top the heap. Proud of my fellow leafs

6 posts hidden, im so happy :)

KEK. Screencap please.

Thanks. Now I can finally post pro-Hillary statistics without a bunch of retarded Trumpfags chimping out :D

Americans are the worst people on earth
>free healthcare
>cost of tuition is exponentially lower than Ameriturds
fuck you
Quebec fag here, hate this place hate the arabs hate the greeks hate the italians hate everyone and I'm from Russia
don't ask
fuck you america

I count 7

you know the highly educated are the ones no where near minimum wage, ergo there against the poor.

i have no care in the world about canadian posters, my problem is with the posters on this board that provide nothing but a relentless mass of banter and unintelligible paragraphs and i am starting to feel as if the majority on here are just as degenerate as the ones who run amok in the wild advocating for gay-rights, black lives, etc...

If you ran asuch as your sentence.....

use the fucking filter

>leafposting in 2016

Underrated

>being this autistic

Cute they need their safe space.

What happened that made shitposting from leafs so rampant?

they're trying to make themselves relevant

>tfw accidently started A FUCKING LEAF meme

Sorry canabros, just got butthurt by a couple of your kind who came down to my state and wore shorts in 0 F weather claiming it felt nice out, and always bitched about how people wear jackets when it's cold because "0 F is nothing, in Canada it gets to 0 K" or some nonsense

this

Why won't Hillary Clinton release her medical records? This is standard procedure for anyone running for office.

This is why. A doctor and medical professor proves that Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with vascular dementia, and is literally dying as we speak, and only one year to live.

This is the most comprehensive, fact filled, well documented video ever made on the subject of Clinton's health.

This is the most explosive, eye opening, earth shattering thing you will ever see.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ - Hillary Clinton diagnosed with vascular dementia. One year to live.

Watch it.
Like it.
Share it.
Spread it.
Post it.
Tweet it.

>being this self absorbed

>Maybe some user will publish to chrome extensions, otherwise you'll have to download files and load into chrome manually

Already working on this.

I am creating an extension that will allow you to filter any poster by nation flag. You won't even see their posts. It will be as if they are invisible.

Where were you when I saved Sup Forums?

you're right, maybe I am being self absorbed. I'm just feel like I was the first person to use the term and maybe wanted a bit of an epeen boost.

s-sorry

OP here,
very nice, looks like you beat me to the punch with much more features; if you put it on git or bitbucket, I would be more than happy to help ya if you want

Canada is decent Since they have catholicism in Quebec. America is cancer of the world

Glad to see you making an effort too mate. Keep up the good work. Will post links and sauce code soon.

I knew I should have included Sweden

This is just a proxy. I Am actually Belarusian

Shitty bait but I'll bite

>I'm stupid so i guess I'll just vote for who educated people vote for
t. Literally nobody ever

Western educated people are retards

>this much butthurt
You actually took the time to write this! This is a win.
No other way to look at this. I'm genuinely flattered.
>Canada confirmed ultimate shitposters.

Downloading a chrome extension from a stranger on Sup Forums. What can go wrong?

You've got the Swedish act down pat.

kys

rofl

fuck i trolled some dumb guy on Sup Forums for months now with my amazing posts and he got so angry that he had to make a google chrome extension

i know you have blacked.com in your google chrome cache, OP

Hide t*rks,argentinians and schlomos pls

What Swedish act? All liberals in Europe Love USA, all nationalists oppose It.

That's old as fuck holy shit nigger

>old as fuck
holy shit, coming here when gamergate happend doesnt make you an old fat. you just gave me a reason to download the extension.

FUCKING LEAFS

Pls let that gif be fake.

>oldfag*

autoyidd got me again

nah, I'm good

Sup Forums posters need to be exterminated

WOW, you mean i can post whatever i want in this thread and nobody can see it.

ANd they won't care.

WOWOW.

why do americans have such tiny hands?

I Like big cocks on little boys

j/k

No homo.

but really america is dum. XD

lol you can't read this NEways

you know what I reckon?

I reckon you can get fucked

>I created an extension for google chrome
should have done firefox idiot

They are not stronk like us potato people. The world needs global POTATO FASCISM!

>wasted his time making an extension when 4chanx already lets you filter by flag
lmaoing hard rn @ you burgers

also leafs are the true shitposters since we cause this much butthurt

Lol australia is for doody heads.

LOLOLOL. ghost trolled.

Tie a rope around your throat and kill yourself, life-less Will-less degenerate

how did you read my post. I thought i was invisible.

This

haha australia back at it again with the sick bantz amirite guyz?
how will non-australians ever recoverxddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

>bitbucket.org/AnonymooseAspergers/leaf-raker/src/13f4af434c1eba8c738efa1309c25afbbc4bf6b5?at=master

MALWARE

Canadians think about winning, losers think about Canadians.

With the estoretic teachings of Evola, pleb

you have to go back

this tbqh

Death to America AND Canada! Nuke them all!

Leafs just have a higher concentration of shitposter due to all our 3rd world welfare migrants having galaxy s7s were Germany with less population and more land at this point

that's not very nice

>Allah Akbar

Ignore us and we win

It's okay for you to say this, Sweden, your nation already died a long time ago.

A FUCKING LEAF

Why the fuck would you waste your time making an extension when 4chanx has already had this feature forever?

More on topic: I've been filtering Canada for at least a year now. It really improves the browsing experience, highly recommended.

>This triggers the burger
I like it desu

I want to hide all aus poster

Forgot my image.

Canada should face nuclear holocauast and be colonised by us based slavs

>pol needs it's own safe space

ohhhhhh my goooooodddddddd you thin skinned fucks

ignoring Canada is like ignoring heaven itself

See

>moe blob

woah.... so this is the power..... of autism

OH CANADA!

nuke toronto, PLEASE.

I tried to save your asses in Ghost Recon and this is how you repay me?

>tfw Ottawa will never be nuked because people always forgets it exist and all foreigners think that Toronto is the capital.

feels comfy.

You people overreact about Toronto. Yeah we've got gays making a massive deal over themselves for no reason and the black lives matter cancer but you never actually commonly see it, not even on Bloor street. Get real.

Ottawa dudes are pretty based sup man east edmonton here Wynne and notley prolly rug munch eachother on the daily amirite

YOU NEED TO GET OUT

So... 90% of Sup Forums posters? Son if you were hoping for actual intelligent discussion you need to stay away from websites populated almost entirely by 20-something year old NEETs

What?