SVTFOE General

New Star Vs. thread since the other died

we aren't a general shhh

you fool why would you use the word general

How many of you picked up the show because of the NTR?

inb4 troll

Why didn't you protect her smile?

too thicc?

Not thicc enough

youre playing a dangerous game

its not like its a secret or anything

Complete

>ftfy

Oh shit Nice!
ur art is pretty good.

>brainwashing
>yandere
yes

hnnnnnnggg best girl

But Marco doesn't want to starve to death

very great line work.

Nah, you ruined
Starcofans ruin everything

>starving from bug nectar.

I need more of this

stop making me think Jackie is sexier than Star

I'm taking jackie out of there and submitting it to shitpostbot

but user, she is
i dunno what that is but sure

:^y

in time i guess. im sure ill get around to more yandere.

naw. i always felt like jackies eyes were way to big. they kinda gross me out.

You fuckers are becoming cancer. There are three threads about Star vs. Mods should ban all Star vs threads until the hiatus ends.

>missing out on crazy flexibility.

what about steven universe threads?

This is nice meme

Shitpostbot5000
Its a bot that randomly generates memes by combining templates and base memes submitted by uses who vote of them. It then posts a new one of facebook and twitter every half hour
So im going to submit it with the jackie crotch taken out, so a random meme can potentially get put in its place

She should have made her move while the move making was good.

She was all on board with skeleton mask Marco, but she threw it all away because of her pride.

AAAARGH!!!!!!

HOW LONG MUST THIS HIATUS LAST?!!!

ah, cool

I picked this show for the 14yo girls, but now I have a cuckquean fetish.
Thanks a lot guys.

Or homestuck threads?
Not my fucking fault I actually declared in the last thread mine was being made. Something that should be standard practice, unfortunately logic does not dictate popularity so hee I am, I don't mind if my thread is kill me though, it pittered down after i mentioned this one. The other one is news to me though, there was only two when i looked in the catalogue

Sometimes it makes fucking gold
It's probably skynet

xman? when did you star drawing star?
thank god i thought we were stuck with only doodle shit.

I've checked wiktionary and googlge translate and turned up nothing, what does taringuera mean?

you know what this thread needs

more cute happy star

what kind of cute happy star do you want to see

taringuero is spic slang for a neet/neckbeard, taringeura is the feminine form. bc spanish puts adjectives after the noun, 'la waifu taringuera' means 'the neckbeard waifu', or a waifu for neckbeards

happy star sharing tender moments with her future husband

ah okay cool makes sense

I wanna see Star's smile go away

needs a bit more red in the eyes

To elaborate Taringa,net is Sup Forums for spics

This Star looked pretty happy

Ewww. Thought it couldn't get worse.

>Little did she know...

You must lack imagination then. You lucky duck.

Are these threads always gonna be this dead while were on hiatus?

2017 can't get here sooner...

Then let's get dangerous.

tbf hispachan is freakin dead

Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever,

It's also really late in Eagleland, so most people are sleeping.

That's not how Marco reacts to being shipped with Star.

You are mean

That is one painful foot massage

>tfw when all those people who fantasized about ~dorky awkward marco having a crush on the amazing princess star, who'd never guess he feels that way~ got cucked as hard as star did

Until February.

Everyone was ready for things to go the other way, with Marco wrestling between his feelings for Jackie and potential feelings for Star.

>cute and happy star
>things that don't exist

BURN

I kinda figured the dating-Jackie plotline would happen first, since even in the first season they were making an effort to have Marco make small steps forward with her, but I wasn't expecting to Star to develop a crush on him before that even happened.

I guess I was expecting them to mutually realize they had feelings for each other.

Anyone else get kind of spooped when Marco looked up at the moon after kissing Jackie and it was red?

Yes, Blood Moon is evil.

I wanna see Star turn evil.

Could Marco defeat her with dickings?

It's Marco's fault for soul raping Star

Delete your image

>Star and the life of sister wives

That would only make her stronger.

So the comparisons to Evangelion in the last thread got me thinking about Sup Forums parallels.

Janna is Kosaka Chihiro from The World God Only Knows, except that she won't win in the end.

Tell communist Janna something nice!

i'd seize her means of production if you know what im saying huehuehue

>that mewbery hug
especially after marco was right in tears before she returned, and it was the first time marco initiated the hug, it was just so cute

What does Janna have to do with communism?

Where is this from?

>Communist Janna
>USSR
>Not Cuba
Weak.

here

I hope Star becomes so fucking popular that we need a containment board.

I hope it becomes popular, because it means that the show has truly reached a wide audience and made them as happy as it made me

Don't bother lads. MLP was a different kind of thing.

Sup Forums has had homestuck, frozen, Korra and even Adventure Time invade the board. Let the OCD autists worry about the catalog. Not like they do much of anything besides shout "YOU AND YOUR THREE STAR THREADS ARE FUCKING UP Sup Forums! JUST LOOK AT THE CATALOG, I SEE THREE THREADS ABOUT YOUR SHOW. THREE! OUT OF 90!

This is best possible future, because evil queens are my fetish. Especially ones that need to be defeated with a good plowing.

That is so homosexual, I could only have heard it on Sup Forums.

I think the reason why MLP was so successful is because there really is a pony for everyone. The blank slate given to pony is just ripe for self-insertion and feeling connected to a character. I mean, I saw alot people working in the medical field really like the nurse pone.

It was just so damn accessible. You didn't even need to really like the show to find a pony you could identify with. The choices were seemingly endless.

With that said, its true, this show does have limited appeal. I'm not deluding myself that it'll ever get as big as MLP, but seeing as I used to be a huge fan of that show, I secretly wish SVTFOE was nearly as large.

But then again... maybe its better this way.

>evil star act purely on impulse
>wants some earth snacks and uproots an entire kwik-e mart and drags the building back with her
>sees marco, goes all "you are mine now" a-la kain highwind
>is confused why star wants him, is surprised to learn that star likes him that way

>marco must do battle with star for her very heart

will janna ever be happy /sveg/?

Don't worry about it. Star at least has an acceptably live fanbase, which is more than what other shows have.

Never wish for the biggest, it's bound to topple.

>W-whatever with a vengeance

always gets me

yea, this fanbase strikes a good balance i think, enough for there to be a good quantity of fan content and memes, but not so large that it becomes cancerous like mlp and su

I just hope its big enough for a season 4

>mfw I was waiting for this

about time, amazing

The reason MLP became so successful was trolling/autism.

if it is easy to self insert, it attracts autism