This is not a troll post...

This is not a troll post. I've been browsing pol for a while and the mindset has really been drilled into my conscious about an inevitable happening or collapse in the near future. Because of this my ability to make decisions and actually go on with my life has came to a halt. How does pol cope with knowing about the collapse yet continues to try to work so hard to achieve stuff in their life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9H2La8X4-Uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some one help

Nobody?

s38sd95jg834ng83n256dn562njash3672ns

ETA 10 minutes user. godspeed

>How does pol cope
with alcohol and DUDE WEED
shitposting helps too

mate were all fucking depressed get out while you can but dont forget

Build a family, join a church or some other social group you can identify with, so you have something worth living for, you lonely faggot.

Ride the wave and enjoy the excesses of 21st century life before we are all reduced to dust (^=

18 no gf. Can't stand religion. I have hobbies and niche local friends but still. Career wise completely unsure

Then join some other kind of group that actively do something for the society: survivalists, gun-lover, nat-soc, KKK, charity, standard political party, whatever fit your personality and give your life a sense of belong.
You may also find a gf in one of these groups.

This is CTR suggested depression, saged and hidden.
It takes a bluepilled normie to imagine that being redpilled means obeying a guru.

ideological fanaticism and faith

kike slave detected

>18 no gf. Can't stand religion

lmfao goddamnit youre just a dumbb kid lol you dont even know how bad it gets

Kill jews

ive recently been driven to find a decently paying job so i can buy some end of civilization supplies.
thats about it

Never giveup Boypussy here some stimulation for you ! youtube.com/watch?v=9H2La8X4-Uc

>How does pol cope

right there with you brotha

You do your best to empower yourself for what's to come.

You cope by accepting this is not the first time civilization goes to hell and will not be the last. The trick is retaining as much knowledge for future generations so we may fast track and have to relearn as little as possible.

the same reason you go out everyday of your life knowing some bloke could run you over intentionally or not.

>with alcohol
>shitposting helps too
Can confirm as an Australian

That's stock-standard paranoia, anxiety & depression desu.

I am literally facing this EXACT same issue.
I find it difficult to care about anything the way I should.
I remember when the problems of the outside world seemed distant and far away, all I had to focus on was my own little bubble and how I was going to best enjoy my life.
Now nothing seems worth it. Working and gaining fiat currency seems worthless, I feel I am falling for a Jewish scam. University seems totally not worth it. Everyone at uni is so keen on it and thinks their future is going to be so great. I only have motivation to do enough to get by. Uni is really a money making degree factory, so you just go to the professors and ask for help and they will literally walk you through an assignment start to finish. Need an extension? No worries, man. Failed the final exam? Re sit it during the holidays (I kid you not)

Everything has been exposed and I realize everything around me is a lie.

I'm watching my peers succumb to drug addiction, or going into their mid 20's still clubbing every weekend and living with room mates. Nobody has any hope for the future

I masturbate a lot. We can't fix the current society without first burning it down and digging up the demonic foundation laid by the so-called (((Enlightenment))).

Desu changing the way I see things helped me overcome the same problem.

IMO man's primary goals are to be happy and pursue his ambitions, but reality doesn't cater to man, so he has to work to sustain himself. This has always been the case - in the neolithic days we had to catch our food and make our clothes, but now we can do equivalent work for someone else, and transfer it in the form of money for the same results.

Sometimes those goals and necessity overlap (like for varsity professors), but it doesn't seem common. So you've got to see work, all of it's prerequisites, and society's structure as a whole just as something to be used to achieve your goal, not as the goal itself.

>18 no gf
>18
>Because of this my ability to make decisions and actually go on with my life has came to a halt. How does pol cope with knowing about the collapse yet continues to try to work so hard to achieve stuff in their life?

Lmao just kill yourself already if your such a spineless bitch at 18, if you don't the world will kill you in a few years.