Which of these flags will fall first?

>Canada's culture

>culture
Timbits
Igloos
Alcoholic natives
And pretending so hard were not american is about all we got

Kind of
Canada is American culture 60 years ago where everyone is nice to eachother and there is no crime and poverty.

quebec can't even understand americans.

what about the "sorry!1" meme

Canada is the first postnational state. It's more like a state of mind than a real place. Anyone who feels Canadian is Canadian. And all real Canadians get 1000 moose bucks a week and free health care from any hospital in what the outside world perceives as canada for life.

this.

Yes, they've received a big dose of America's poz culture.

I wonder what the light blue/white digitized flag is :^)

>blurred out Israel flag
Where's this image from, a mudslime newspaper?

>no poverty
U wot
CAD is tanking, temp workers taking jobs, no gold reserves....

Wait a second... that third flag...

A towel?

lel used it as bait to get these kinds of (you)'s.

>at the best of times
Yes

what flag?

Cool Sup Forums memes bro
indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=69
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2046.html

good job

Yes
Thanks America, we were doing ok but then you brainwashed our people and now we're faggots just like you.
Hope you're happy.

>no gold reserves
>somehow this is a meme

>No gold reserves = poverty

>Canada is American culture 60 years ago where everyone is nice to eachother and there is no crime and poverty.

>America was 90% white 60 years ago just like Canada is about 80% white today.

Really gets the neural net humming

>your statistics don't matter because muh memes

No, you just wear our clothing, listen to our music, and talk like us. Like a lot of the world. Sorry that you hate to admit it.

culture?

you forgot aboot how we like to pretend that we are super polite even though we are assholes

Its more america than it is any other culture.

It hasnt got much Brit or French in it anymore.

You forgot shitposting

No we make good beer.

Canada doesn't have stupid things like culture.

Weedman says we're a modern post-national state

There are a few Canadian cultural gems I can think of. These are mainly food, specifically breakfast-based, but there's also atrocities (like seal clubbing)
So yeah, it's pretty Americanized.
Pic related- my favorite part of Canadian culture.

(((Kenny))) vs (((Spenny))) is great to m'man.

>implying we have a culture
Trudeau would like to disagree with you.

so asians are white? screenshot this.

neat.
:^)

Not the east..
I'll tell you a true story.

>Live in Nova scotia
>Go to school
>American student goes up to teacher and asks "Teacher, what does 'Hemya' mean?"
>Teacher says "What do you mean"
>American says "Well, I was walking down the hall, and some kid said 'Hemya?'"
>Teacher laughs.. "He was asking 'how are you'."

We have so many different slang words that even brits don't know what we're talking about.

First time I went to America (I moved there for 5 years), I literally had a culture shock and it made me right anxious and depressed. I asked several immigrant kids at the school how they cope, and most of them say they get together with people of their own group and it's like home. Never had the privilege of being around people from home. Everyone made fun of me cuz of my accent, but they didn't dare make fun of pajeet for his durka durka accent.

Culturally no. In terms of industry and media? Yes. The oil kike's reach goes very far here in Canada but I've seen plenty of Canadian culture and traditions.

Our governments spent 5 million dollars a year on Peter Manbridges salary and millions more on trying to police the internets
youtube.com/watch?v=EbCtHQsOXe8

If you think about that, it's the foundation of society. I'll play along until things become obvious and the gig is up, then I will be the true asshole I know I can be!

Canadas only culture is that America is below it.
>in b4 burned white house

Every culture on earth is Americanized to some degree.

whats your definition of "Americanized"

4 of the top 10 American billboard artists are Canadian. Both of the top two grossing films last year were filmed in Canada and featured Canadian leads. What little American culture exists is entirely Jewish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_films_of_2015

>post-national
>state
Does that mean no more taxes? No? Must be bullshit.

Shitty American sitcoms
Everyone gets the presidential election rammed down their throat cause trumps racist
Movies/music
Black lives matter going world wide

I would normally say amazing job having such a cultural influence eg, Japan, France, England etc but this part of your (((culture))) sucks ass and only the city cucks here become (((American))) the real people out in the country are normal

Yup 90% of the people here don't have enough time to sit around and philosophize about (((modern))) culture. Most people I know don't have a facebook or even use the internet.

Ya pretty much. We're just like the relationship between Austria and Germany right before the start of ww2

Ya the annual Saskatchewan seal clubbing is a little outdated

We get the made for export American culture, which is essentially Jewish culture intended for us goyim.

Fuck m8, even our news programs are so fucking lazy that they literally get segments from the USA and pass it off on our news.

Everything negative, nothing positive.

culture?

>tfw used to trust ABC
After browsing Sup Forums can see a huge bias to the Left wing

OUR FUCKING GOVERNMENT SPONSORED BROADCASTING SYSTEM RUNS SHIT ON REFUGEES AND POOR ARABS MOST DAYS. Don't even get me started on (((QandA))). Why the fuck can't one station be rightwing?

Jews get out of my media reeeeeeee

being polite
shitposting on Sup Forums
saying aboot and eh and so on
gay pride rainbow money
primitive and overpriced telecommunications
canadian football
hockey
CBC
producing pedophiles that prey on 3rd world children
huge waiting times for life saving surgeries.

there is crime and poverty. although people are generally nicer here.