Redpill me on sleep

Redpill me on sleep

Sleep is a Jewish invention designed to keep you from rising up in the world and auditing the federal reserve.

Its bad for you

It's not long enough

Sleep is just a Jewish lie so your wife has time to cuck you with Jamal behind your back.

>performing the nocturnal jew

I barley get any sleep cause of my insomnia

you need more sleep.

It's the time when Kek communicates directly to your subconscious. This is the reason why you have fucked up "dreams"

>sleep too little
>feel like shit
>sleep too much
>feel like shit
I just can't win

There was literally an insane man who claimed something like this. Francis Dec started claiming hallucinations after being found guilty of fraud and either went real or never stopped. In his bizarre world, people do not age, however, when you sleep, secret robot tentacle arms pour out of your furniture and artificially age you. They are controlled by a computer on the dark side of the moon.

Sleep is where I'm a viking!

This.

>Redpill me on sleep
8 hours of sleep is extremely inefficient.

something about REM cycles and a 5 hour sleep at night and a mid day nap is more efficient.

and even more efficient is four 1 hour naps throughout the day.

Something about falling into REM faster that way which is the part of sleep you need and the other parts are bullshit.

what about people who can't take a mid-day nap

Sleep is a Liberal Jewish Conspiracy.

Same here. I have meds but they're so weak that it doesn't do shit plus I hate having to rely heavily on meds just to sleep.

We spend over half our lives sleeping, eating and using the bathroom. Imagine how much more you could do without these requirements? Imagine how far your species would be right now without these things holding you back?

fpbp

if you inhale some gas mate it'll give you a good snooze

Just remember to turn it off before you fall asleep

tend to feel better when I sleep less, ironically

I once stayed up for like 3 days straight ama

8 hours minimum if you want to get swole.

Imagine how much you could shitpost

then just go for the wasteful 8 hour sleep.

The article I read about it said that only people with a job/lifestyle that allows it can adhere to the strict timing of it.

But I work a regular jack-off cubicle job.
So I sleep for 5 hours a night, go to work, come home, take a 1 hour nap, and so I get 2 hours more of "me time" than I otherwise would have as a wage-slave.

tfw can't sleep because normies a few apartments over are throwing a party

>Abo with his expertise on huffing gas

you need to get enough sleep
you need to wake up at dawn naturally
you should go to bed more or less at the same time, and early

anything else will fuck your brain, say no to the brain cloud jew

does sleep affect how much fat you lose too?

anyone who has severe sleep issues may or may not have mania/hypomania/bipolar. I only saw this because I got diagnosed and went on lithium and my life changed drastically. look into it and insist on old medications, especially lithium. I only want to help my fellow polacks since it brought me from the edge.

>Redpill me on sleep

We humans evolved to take mid day naps.

REM sleep is the only part that's important, and some non-traditional habits can induce it faster. You'd rest better if it was culturally acceptable to take a midday nap but the Jews don't let you.

5 hours + nap is superior. The ubermensch shit is really restrictive and doesn't help you live a productive life.

Australia would be unstoppable.

>tfw no gf to sleep next to

Not sure. I had lost 40lbs and my sleep pattern was all fucked up

every night you dream and astral project

with training one can become conscious during either scenario and either take control of their dreams or explore the astral plane.

sleep is also necessary for many biological processes and if mental ongevity is a priority should not be skimped on.

also you can get laid in your dreams at will

enjoy dying of a heart attack at 60

I always had the tendency to always sleep a max of 5 hours. Didn't know 5 hours of sleep was good

>does sleep affect how much fat you lose too?

Yes you burn more fat when you get more sleep. Also lack of sleep creates heavy food craving.

ow r u aliv

Who here ALWAYS tired?
I go to sleep at midnight, wake up at 10, then lay in bed until I go to work at 1. I make it through work with caffeine. This is not living.

oh no, I'm going to miss out on those sweet years of reduced autonomy and degenerative physiology. Say it ain't so.

I had a sex dream recently. It was very realistic. I woke up feeling great too.

did you cum in your little shorty-shorts

meant to quote

Nothing, literally nothing on this earth, feels better than sleeping when you know you have somewhere to be

Your bed is the most comfortable when you have an obligation to leave it, it's one of nature's cruelest jokes

10 hours is WAY too much sleep, try 6

sleep 6 hours = wake up wide awake and energized.
Sleep 8 hours = no energy for rest of day

did you poo in your little looy-loos?

Really? :^)

>brazil taking about poo

Clockwork

the time in which you can speak to god

Go to bed, Poojeet

Yoddkkdykyskzgkgzkgz

India is evolving with time they may develop Aussie level wants.

I don't think this is right. I've never felt good waking up from a nap. Getting enough sleep in one go is the best.

If you go to sleep you can lucid dream and have hot astral sex with your neighbor who happens to be a trap

If you have someone to sleep next to it's much better ;_; but that's the bluepilled way

Jew