What does the left fear pepe?

Memes and jokes aside Sup Forums, why is the left so afraid of a cartoon frog?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EbX7mC9mnJs
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PEPE!

youtube.com/watch?v=EbX7mC9mnJs

Frogs are Kek's representative on Earth; they know that only Kek can destroy Moloch

Same reason why they also hate Hugh Mungus and Sam Hyde

Because He is the Overfrog.

We have awoken kek, and in doing so fucked up the left's manipulation of everything. The only thing that could stop them is divine intervention, and a god we have summoned.

All I see is Harambe's cousin chimping out. What's the catch here, nigger?

The jew fear the samurai

They're afraid of fucking everything.

Liberals were triggerd by people writing Trump in chalk on college campuses. They're literally afraid of their own shadows.

because we just made the billionth Pepe, he's the most popular image on Earth

if we were to go extinct today aliens would eventually find our dead planet and assume that Pepe was in charge of everything

Cause ppl dont want to watch thier jew TV anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

kek is the god of chaos, no one has worshiped him or payed tribute to him for thousands of years. Sup Forums started dedicating/associating pepe in keks name, essentially paying tribute to kek each time a pepe is posted. Any image now of pepe posted now is worship of kek. This is why they're afraid.

theyd be right

They fear it because they're told to its a fucking frog for for pete's sake and he's better than anything they can come up with

Because its a very simple, yet versatile meme that can express the entire gamut of human experience. It isnt any particular race, and though male, it doesnt have any explicit gender attached to it.

Its funny as well. The sarcasm, joy, sadness, and disappointment it can evoke are difficult to ignore. It can be comprehended instantly so no time to put up barriers.

It basically gives direct access to the Id and Ego.

Or something...

because it makes fun of them and they're not funny so it makes them mad that conservatives are taking the funny missiles away from them

THE WEAK SHALL FEAR THE STRONK

check em

Let me give you a hand, bud.

They fear what they don't understand. That is why they fear freedom.

Fags

Fuck off, we're trying to summon Kek.

Well said, pure and simple and impossible to defend against. Pepe is the only meme to survive going mainstream and not turn into complete shit.

I love pepe and I'm voting Clinton tho. You guys just stole it from /r9k/

because it speaks the truth ex