Team America 2 when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=54jBQYoSMCU
youtube.com/watch?v=1uWj_EKm-BM
sonicommunity.forumotion.com/t5866-immortality-protocol-cy-fox-book-01
youtube.com/watch?v=8F8HwVcqH8g
youtube.com/watch?v=AZjwCmJrnlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's like I'm watching the Land of Confusion music video.

Now there's a reference I wasn't expecting.

I know which one you're talking about, but the Distrubed one always come to my mind when I think "Land of Confusion"
youtube.com/watch?v=54jBQYoSMCU

Damn Liefeld did not age well.

Never. Trey and Matt never want to go through that kind of production again.

Now that a republican is in the white house again, hollywood might restart "Maybe giving the president unlimited.power ISN'T a good thing" movie plots. I've missed those.

I was kinda starting to miss the media making fun of presidents. How the hell do you rip on Obama without being either Key and/or Peele?

Well I never wanted to have a reason for them to do it again, but here we are.

Gotta love how liberals are perfectly fine with a super government just as long as it's THEIR guy in control.

What joke or scenario can you make up that's more ridiculous than what's going on?

Yeah maybe entertainment media will have the balls to criticize the government again. Lord knows they didn't for the past eight years.

>How the hell do you rip on Obama without being either Key and/or Peele?
Well it helps if you take his dick out of your mouth first.
Obama gave plenty of material for mockery but none of the usual political comedians would dare mock the golden cow.

Let's not kid ourselves, Republicans are much the same way.

>you're just as bad as we are!
What an amazingly high standard you've set for yourself

You're right. Republicans are much worse.

True that. Republicans traditionally just love big ol' over reaching governments

Like what? The worst thing he does is talk sort of like a dork
Hardmode:No Nigger Jokes
Impossiblemode: It's actually good

Well this only took about an hour before it deserved to be deleted.

This is everyone, everywhere, ever.

I don't believe in high standards when it comes to politics. A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

The Spitting Image one?
The actual show was pretty good too, if a bit dated now.
youtube.com/watch?v=1uWj_EKm-BM

Exactly! That's why they love russia so much.

The thing here is that people like the user you were responding to think nigger jokes are actually good.

And they never got Obama's character anyway, from the very start. 'Black Nerd Supremo' isn't an archtype they can work with.

Hell, they'd take the stuff you could arguably poke at, like his love for dronestrikes, or chaining up whistleblowers in the White House basement, too far, in an unfunny way, even.

This is why right-wing comedy always fails.

There was that time where he had all the chaos emeralds.

I have a link to the fanfic where that quote came from if anyone's interested

sonicommunity.forumotion.com/t5866-immortality-protocol-cy-fox-book-01

I really don't get how people always pretend like the president is responsible for every tiny problem in the world but when Obama persecutes Whistleblowers for reveiling that the USA are surveiling the entire fucking world it gets ignored. Or that he keeps excessively using drone strikes when this was one of the main critique points of his direct predecessor for which he promised change.

Because the USA surveiling the entire world isn't shocking or unexpected. Its actually desired. Its like Superman being able to see and hear everything. It Superman, so its okay.

Also, unlike Bush, Obama didn't send PEOPLE to go die, he sends disposable machines.

>Barack Obama:If I win I promise I will close down Guantanamo Bay
>Barack Obama makes Guantanamo Bay bigger
>Barack Obama: I will end the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan!
>Obama starts three new wars and kills more people than Bush in just his first 4 years.
You're right I can't think of a thing.

>The thing here is that people like the user you were responding to think nigger jokes are actually good.
Don't put words in my mouth you coat tail riding faggot.

>This is why right-wing comedy always fails.
Yeah because left wing comedy has really been amazing these last few years huh?

Most political comedy starts at a personal level. Bill Clinton was easy to do, even for super liberal shows like the Simpsons because he had a lot of things to make fun of as was George Bush Sr (And his "This nation should be less like The Simpsons and more like The Waltons" crack gave the writers tons of ammo).

Meanwhile Matt Groening and Al Jean straight up put a ban on GWB jokes because they didn't think he was a funny enough president.

On a peronal level. Obama is a black nerd and down to earth. He's got very little to work with to make him consistent and only Key and Peele have managed to do it.

To go even further back, Spitting Image was fucking vicious because they went straight for both sides at the throat. Margret Thatcher particularly hated it. And this was their interpretation of the Labour Party after they took over from the conservatives

youtube.com/watch?v=8F8HwVcqH8g

Also this, which got them death threats and really made the government mad in the 80's

youtube.com/watch?v=AZjwCmJrnlY

That puppet actually looks better than the real Trump

Meant to quote OP my bad

>Trump allowing people to criticize him in his new empire
Matt & Trey would be hanged for such a crime against the God Emperor.

Neither of those look accurate.

>Like what? The worst thing he does is talk sort of like a dork
That's all they needed with Bush and look at all the material they came up with.
It's actually kind of insulting. At least Bush is going to have a legacy, while they've been so reluctant to parody or personify Obama that he's not going to be in the public consciousness for long.

Are you an IDIOT posting this online?

YOU KNOW our zealous and benevolent leader is watching us at all times. M-make america g-great again!!

This is the most delusional thing i've ever read

They never made fun of FDR, not saying Obama is FDR but holy fuck that is some absent-minded logic

>without being either Key and/or Peele?
Link me segments where they make fun of Obama. I have to see it.

FDR was on his own plane of political existence. He presided over a great depression the likes of which haven't been seen since and a global conflict. He served FOUR TERMS, dying on the fourth, so who knows how long he could've made it last.

You don't make fun of a President like that, you save all your ammo and gunpowder for the bad guys across the ocean.

I also don't really see how I'm being delusional about anything.

>ends iraq and afghanistan

>doesn't start or put american troops in any new ones

>opposes Russia rather than sucks up to it

>works with china rather than antagonize it

>killed Osama

>fixed the economy

>plenty jobs

>good paying jobs

>no scandals

The racists were expecting him to be the worst president ever, in reality, he was the best in recent history.

The only people who didn't do well under Obama were education/intelligence/science rejecting anti-social assholes.

See now all of your points are moot. Both of you. We're not talking about his accomplishments, or failures, we're not even talking about politics here. We're talking about comedy.
Now you're taking the Seth MacFarlane route to Obama which is the political one rather than the comedic one, and the reason why his presidency is so non-memorable because the media haven't dared to touch him.

And to add to this; I might have an outsider's perspective on this as a non-American but I grew up under Clinton and Bush. They were fucking everywhere in the media, portrayed in all of their aspects, both good and bad, and the comedy was good.

Compared to them it's like the White House has been occupied by a ghost these last eight years.

>occupied by a ghost these last eight years.

or might you say, spook?

>Hell, they'd take the stuff you could arguably poke at, like his love for dronestrikes, or chaining up whistleblowers in the White House basement, too far, in an unfunny way, even.
>This is why right-wing comedy always fails.
Why would right-wingers be opposed to that?

>ends iraq and afghanistan
>doesn't start or put american troops in any new ones
Excuse you?
Why the fuck are we still there then?
Also he tried to start a war with Syria and Libya.
>opposes Russia rather than sucks up to it
Oh god diplomatic relations what horror!
>works with china rather than antagonize it
Okay, who was trying to start a war with China?
>killed Osama
That was Seal Team 6 friend
>fixed the economy
Literally nothing has changed
>plenty jobs
See above
>good paying jobs
Fucking where?
>no scandals
How low has the bar been set that this is worthy of praise?
Seriously can I get whatever drugs you are taking to be this removed from reality?
>We're not talking about his accomplishments, or failures, we're not even talking about politics here. We're talking about comedy.
Okay politics aside he's a scrawny dork with giant ears that's ruled by his henpecking wife and spends more time trying to be an e-celeb so the kids will like him than a president how's that?

Sup Forums pls go

Having a big reaching government is what Conservatism has always been about.

Trump acts as a mix of Phil Ken Sebben and Nick Fury (not quite Dirk Anger) as he leads the team on pro-American quests around the world. Running gags include the team wondering how they're Making America Great Again when they spend so much time in other places and the location of Trump's eyepatch moving from scene to scene (wrapping itself around his ear at one point). He tweets a lot

Mattis is actually a Mad Dog that barks unintelligible orders to his squad with each member interpreting his growls differently. In the end, it's revealed that the real Mattis is just taking a vacation, and he pays off the dog for covering for him as they switch out at the end.

Some of the team is transported into cyberspace to fight North Korean hackers only for them to find out that instead of Tron or the Matrix, the place just looks like binary code and the hackers in there are more than willing to let them kill them because they're bored and there's no way out

The finale has Trump calling in the Team's secret weapon: The Wall, which is actually a giant transformer, to fight ISIS' own giant robot that runs on Social Media clicks and child brides. The moment it stands up and walks away, the Mexicans start swarming in, giving Team America a new "here we go again" threat to mop up at the end of the movie.

>On a personal level. Obama is a black nerd and down to earth. He's got very little to work with
Which is ironic because he did very little work.
His entire eight legacy is about to evaporate faster than he can spend sixty thousand dollars on pizza.

>why are we still there

We aren't at war, we have troops there like Japan and Germany

>tried to start a war there

Syrian -> CIVIL diplomatic relations with a country that is racist, sexist, xenophobic, and facist

>who was trying to start a war with China

Trump via his disregard for the One China Policy

>literally nothing has changed

We are at full unemployment, the stock market is good, and not in a recession. Changed since 2006

>plenty of jobs

Again, under 5% unemployment,

>good paying jobs

If you have the right education and networking skills, they are there. Its that simple

>no scandals

>How low has the bar been set

Between Clinton's emails, Bill sex scandals, Dick/Karl/Bush's scandals, Reagan's Iran Contra, etc, Obama being a good person is worthy of praise. He is the most clean President since Carter.

>seal team six

Bush got Saddam, Obama got Ghaddafi and Osama.

Guess what, the only people who don't want to give him that victory are mediocre white men who dislike seeing people with melanin ever do anything

you first TUMBLR

He shouldn't have wasted all those years trying to work with Republicans. That was never going to go anywhere, given how inherently unreasonable they are.

>he didn't do anything

Where does this meme come from?

>took the 2008 economy and made it the good 2016 one
>got the paris accords signed so that nations of widely different points of view all agree to protect the environment
>gay marriage legalized
>Obama bin laden killed
>Iran deal signed
>Russia sanctioned into oblivion
>2 Wars ended
>Other wars avoided
>unemployment rate down to under 5% (aka full employment)
>good paying jobs in the tech industry
>interest rates still low
>gas under $2.00

He did a lot, and unlike Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr or Reagan, or even Carter, he didn't do anything negative.

And by negative I mean harm the country or it's image negative, not what most fashies think is negative (Obama gave the point of view from the black community when it came from race issues. Many fashies aren't used to hearing any other side but their own so they got upset that he'd sympathize with a culture seperate from their own (blacks, women, latinos, islamic, etc) which is why people think he's gay and or foreign because so many fashies in the US didn't develop right in the womb and are unable to relate to others who don't look like them)