Hillary has Parkinson's. She won't be able to hide it at the debates

Hillary has Parkinson's. She won't be able to hide it at the debates.

youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XtIzH9HoC8
youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If she even has any supporters

This Hillary is sick shit is ridiculous. Just say you don't like her. Don't be a retard and spread blatant bs. All that does is make people stay away from the right.

Who are all those cunts in white robes? Moslems?

You can't explain her truly bizarre mannerisms and head bobbing. It's not natural. There is something really wrong with her. Her coughing isn't bronchitis or allergies, it's a neurological problem with swallowing.

I'm going to guess a choir.

How many sheckles did you make for this comment?

She's a disgusting cunt and I look forward to watching this fucking whore deteriorate and drown on her slut mucous

Some more detailed analysis from the good doctor.

youtube.com/watch?v=8XtIzH9HoC8

If it is Parkinsons I think Hilary is in denial about her disease, otherwise, why does she still thinks cough drops will help with a swallowing disorder? The 18 hours of sleep a day does point towards depression associated with Parkinsons.

What did she see?

The cough drops will presumably help soothe the feeling of saliva on her vocal chords.

I don't see how anyone can deny her illness at this point.

balloons were released.

she saw my sick digits

>Her coughing isn't bronchitis or allergies, it's a neurological problem with swallowing.

Well it does sound like mucus deep in her lungs, but as the guy said, apparently the lack of ability of swallowing properly caused by parkinsons causes pneumonia

Which is ultimately what kills people with the disease, usually. But I think she's still got some time, shes probably strong enough to get over this case of pnemonia, but if she does have parkinsons she would most likely eventually catch another strain when she's more weakened, and then die. But it will probably be at least about a year, and maybe even as long as a decade, before she's that weak. Who knows

KEK, God of Chaos, will destroy her!

Yeah, she could live a while longer for sure.

But she definitely couldn't perform the job of President of the USA.

>Parkinsons

its worse than that

>2 examples out of her hundreds of appearances in the past year

you guys are getting desperate

There are way more examples, nigger. That's the short condensed video.

Also
>hundreds of appearances

The bitch has been fucking hiding. She's a goddam recluse. Literally hundreds of days without a press conference.

F

When Trump loses I can't wait to bring up these shitty threads and throw them in the face of Trumpfags over how desperate and dumb they sound.

Whether Trump loses or not, Hillary still has a serious neurological condition. Nobody can honestly watch her an come away with a different conclusion.

this hilarious, how long ago was this

It is pretty great, desu.

The only way Trump will lose is through MASSIVE rigging at a scale which will be easy to detect.

But Hillary will be due another seizure, cough fit or falling down epriosde within days.

Your old woman is meat

>Your old woman is meat
THIS IS JUST CRUEL!!
SOMEONE PUT HER OUT OF HERE MISERY ALREADY!

Why shouldn't a seventy year old woman's age be questioned when she is running for one of the most stressful jobs in the country that has a four year term when the current average life expectancy for a relatively health woman of her age is only about another fourteen years?

>Don't be a retard and spread blatant bs

You mean like the Left? Yeah, fuck you. Hill is ill

Or maybe she has vascular dementia.

There does look to be something wrong with her, possibly mild epilepsy, but not Parkinson's disease. I've nursed someone with that, and she lacks the two most obvious traits, the hand tremors and the shuffle, neither of which can be hidden.

When hillary wins and then dies of old age it'll be even better.
Because we'll have a democratic president who isn't Hillary fucking Clinton.

>This Hillary is sick shit is ridiculous

Her own public statement about her health includes her taking a tumble bad enough to cause a concussion, require special double vision correcting glasses, and by her own testimony was bad enough that she doesn't remember key events of her past few years. She has to take medication against future incidents like it.

That's what she's willing to admit.
And politicians lie all the time.

It's really not a stretch to think it's worse.

How do you know she's not perfectly healthy and lying about having those health problems?

Because of a simple qui bono and knowing something about politics, which you don't seem to.

Thank you for Correcting The Record™

Your Soros Shekels have been deposited in your account.

So what happens if she hypothetically wins but then dies from her disease a few days later??
I say hypothetically because there's no way she could win unless the vote is rigged.

Why would she be able to hide it at the Democratic primary debates but not the presidential debates? What's changed?

I assume her Vice President would take over, right?

I doubt Trump would just sit back and watch as she has a coughing fit for 5 minutes and then as her mysterious Black paramedic friend tells her what to say.
She'd get ripped to shreds when she tries that stuff then. She'll be exposed.

Oh man, you are in such denial. She's gonna win the electoral college in a landslide and the popular vote by 4+ percent. Trump is a cancer to the Republican Party. He will lose them the Senate and cost them many seats in the House as well. If the GOP is smart, it will dump its stupid morality BS and return to its fiscal conservative roots. If not, the GOP won't win more than a couple presidential elections in the next 30 years. Times they are a-changin', and the GOP must change with them or risk extinction on a national level.

£0.80
thanks for the correction.

That didn't happen at the Dem debates. Don't know what you were watching...

FDR had polio. Kennedy had Addison's. Regan had alzheimer's.

What does it matter? I don't even support the bitch but this is almost as stupid as the cough drop shit.

Believe it or not, you can absolutely hate Clinton AND question non concrete evidence.

Do you think anyone is going to take you seriously when you're such a blatant and failed shill?
Hillary is a criminal and she's sick in the head and in body.
When the severity of her illness and the frequent interferences of her handlers becomes more apparent, she'll lose even more support.
Not that Trump wouldn't win otherwise.

she could end the speculation any time she wants by addressing the issue

she won't

wonder why

It's shilling to say you're literally making things up about the Dem debates? At least make an effort to sound reasonable.

>1 post by this ID

Go away Huma

The videos are right there on YouTube and have millions of views.
If you'd make the effort you could research and see how sick she really is but I'm not going to spoonfeed someone who talks like a Democrat shill.

I watched all the Democratic debates. Nothing like you are describing happened. You are retarded.

Screencap this. Hillary will drop out before Trump wins. She will also die before Trump takes office as a result of her illness(es) and that'll be the official story. The Clinton Foundation will be dissolved and all criminal activities buried with its dissolution. The big bosses will sacrifice her to save their own tails from a Trump investigation. With that, the Clinton saga ends, and MAGA begins.

Nice dubs. Praise the Chaos Kek. But I thought someone on here X-rayed that picture and saw that the pages behind the top one, were the same paper? Why would there be multiple prints of the same paper? I want to believe... But.. just lettin ya know user

Damn this video though is pretty convincing and makes a lot of sense. Why is she running if she is so sick? My guess?

She is in so deep with the Clinton Foundation that pretty much her life is over if she doesn't win the Presidency and can't do anymore favors for anyone. Assassinated? Probably not.. Life ruined somehow? Highly likely. Shitty situation for the snek. I don't feel bad for her though

Yeah, but what are you going to do when those sweet CTR checks stop rolling in?

How reasonable of you. Lurk more

He dead now?