What was that lady thinking with the early costumes? Holy FUCK

What was that lady thinking with the early costumes? Holy FUCK.

I'm glad for the clothes they chose ultimately.

The boxers.

She was probably thinking, "Let's get all the material from the clearance section at Jo Ann Fabrics and spend the rest on Gucci."

He looks like he's got unbelievably saggy boobs.

Remember when he went out of his way to act like a psycho and then he got like 12 minutes of screentime? Yeah

It was WORSE. I appreciate the tats now.

>puddin on Harley's ass

You know its really hard! The joker has never been done in live action before this! It was a real shot in the dark.

But at least in the final version they went with classic outfits plus the purple croc coat and the red shirt, which looked nice. This is an abomination.

How tasteless am I if I like this one?
The rest are shit, but this is a nice, if a bit overdesigned, coat.

It's not bad compared to the fucking early tats desu. Jared didn't seem too pleased with those clothes either.

If you like it, build wall

The DAMAGED isn't nearly as bad as this shit right here

>purple gun with a purple grip

Why the fuck would anyone ever think it looks good?
The only exceptions are black finish with black grip or (rarely, mostly those look like ass too) nickel-plated finish and white grip

That fucking gun triggers the shit out of me, even worse than weebs who put their waifus on the grips of their customized guns.

Oh sweet jesus christ

I can almost hear ICP in my head.
Don't judge me, alright? Everyone listened to stupid shit when they were teens

This gives me more (than none) appreciation for the final design.

Kinda like how meeting an amputee, or a very poor family can make you more thankful for things you have.

APOLOGIZE

I imagine that at some point Ayer restrained this crazy lady and sent her back to the asylum.

fuck no retard.

>What was that lady thinking with the early costumes?
She was trying to make her mom FREAK