Has this show gone too far with it's thiccness...

Has this show gone too far with it's thiccness? I'm honestly worried what might happen if thicc levels increase any further.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OblHVyXRAOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post she big now

We need to go thiccer

Rose is 8 feet tall and like 500 pounds. This bitch womanlet needs to bulk the fuck up if she gon get in Pearl's geode pussy.

no, I have to say I'm down with the thiccness
oohwahahaha

Pearl's a pearl. Why would she have a geode pussy? If anything it'd look like some sort of clam.

I need someone to draw this.

ITT people think fat is thicc

Don't get confused, guys. She's just a fat acceptance character, nothing more

Look at her belly, do you see any rolls? No? Then she's not fat.

She hasn't got much curves either f.am
She's just a big ol cylinder

Honestly the "homeworld spy" theory has credence with me simply because she's so damn tall and thicc it's suspicious

On the other hand, maybe millennia of Rose hanging around and banging dudes had a profound effect on cultural beauty standards and Mystery Girl is the culmination of society's efforts to live up to that ideal.

That's fat, lad. Which makes sense, given the kike creator and all that and """""""""""her"""""""""""" forcing of cultural marxist inclusiveness and all that mentally ill bullshit, but don't fool yourself into thinking that character is thicc

youtube.com/watch?v=OblHVyXRAOQ

Don't you faggots have a general?

Not all landwhales have rolls retard. She sure as hell ain't a healthy weight. Back to tumblr with your fat acceptance bullshit

Slut Rose manipulates human society into being chubby chasers is my favorite theory so far.

Imagine the wild sexcapades involving Ben Franklin and Rose in France

Holy crap this show has gone to shit

I wanna arm wrestle her.

>Has this show gone too far with it's thiccness?
No. Shenna is perfectly acceptable because she'll get revealed as Rose Q.

It's not just me character designs are getting worse right?

Also at first I absolutely loved how the tried to give characters depth but now it's getting real annoying how far they show how terrible Pearl is but keep justifying it cause I guess if you feel bad about it enough it makes it a-okay.

I know, I don't think my dick could take it.

>thicc
steven universe fans are the worst

That's not thicc. That's chubby.

Thicc is skinny but has big ass/tits.

Why did you bump this garbage fat acceptance sjw thread
>Inb4 you're Bumping it too
It's already been bumped pretty high, makes no difference now.

Mr Trump i didn't know you browsed Sup Forums

It already exists, just go to Paheal.

But you're on Sup Forums, the very website that memed trump into office. We don't have to cater to fat acceptance faggots

>have fat president-elect
>imply you don't have to cater to fat people

But user he's a man who doesn't blame his health problems on others. The fat acceptance movement is for lazy sensitive fucks

You're trying to argue with people who were never even in this thread.

I see her as mamabearmode, which is possible because she's a cartoon and only vaguely approximates a human being. I mean, what exactly the fuck is a healthy weight for a cartoon anyway?

how the fuck can you be fat but not have rolls?

are you mentally deficient?