COMEDY IS DEAD

lololol white privilege, so funny!

Will America get it? Will they get the jokes? Because Americans are SOOO stupid! And whites are SOOO privileged! Haha, get it? White people! Hahaha! Vote for Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ovjfa
youtube.com/watch?v=YMqMKxJJYvY
youtu.be/7NeWuu3jfcE
youtube.com/watch?v=QSh9uDJ_Fpw
youtube.com/watch?v=ENlJB9gDs4g
youtube.com/watch?v=07EZrBF5cq0
youtu.be/TDeRYVWDDMo?t=3m25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White privilege is becoming our NIGGER.

Millenials haven't produced a single decent standup comedian yet

How much more smug can this article and the Washington Post in general get?

They're just so smart and everyone else is so stupid!

Drumpfkins wreKKKed

archive link of the article for those who need an anger fix: archive.is/Ovjfa

Quote: In many ways, Kondabolu sounds more like (((Jon Stewart))) than Aziz Ansari, like Oliver, or Paul Mooney, or a slightly less smug (((Bill Maher))). “There aren’t a lot of political comedians like us, especially of color. Political comedy is a """"""white man""""""’s art,”

So they're finally admitting White privilege is a joke.

A lot of comedians don't hit stride until 35.

Give it time.

Tony Hinchcliffe, but that depends on your definition of a millennial.

yeah, and we're not like that around here at all...

Sup Forums is far from the DC intelligentsia in smugness.

Most of us are hard-working, humble people who come here to blow off steam.

>will America get it

"America" is sort of an obsolete construct. I'm sure his brown pal and the wannabe brown whites will nervously laugh.

Donald Trump

AmySchumerFan. Get out.

>decent
>stand-up comedian

>Give it time
My digits say that in 15 years they'll all be too busy trying to scrub all their SJW and commie bullshit from the web before the right wing death squads get them

>Bashing white people in 2016

Jeez. That's brave and edgy.

Truly pushing the envelope there.

your digits dont say shit mister

Remember when People Of Color were funny?

youtube.com/watch?v=YMqMKxJJYvY

Can someone explain why this black guy making fun of white people is funny, while modern brown people joking about white people just comes off as spiteful and cringe worthy?

because eddie murphy actually joked about culture, modern black comedians joke about how white people are evil because of their skin

>western stand-up humor

There's no match with Japanese humor, m8

Because he isn't trying to fucking lecture people like he's teaching a crackpot intro college class.

Video related :

youtu.be/7NeWuu3jfcE

>To most comedians, material touching on race, racism, sexism or a culture of privilege — material about whiteness — is the equivalent of radioactive waste: It’s untouchable. But for Kondabolu, it’s the sweet spot.

Complete bullshit. Making fun of whites is not new and it is not off limits.

Just another lefty comedian. Not even worth getting angry about.

This guy is pretty great too
youtube.com/watch?v=QSh9uDJ_Fpw

>Think this is hilarious
>Realize that if it was stereotyping a black person everyone would be fucking up in arms about it

Why can't blacks just get over it

Millennials aren't funny because condescension is the opposite of humor.

Japan humor can be great but a lot of their traditional styles of humor lose too much in translation. Even some gaki no tsukai bits lose a lot of punch when you can't understand moonrunes.

I'm completely serious when I say that there's nothing on Earth funnier than random fuckers on imageboards.

Is there any other place that can make you consistently get gut laughs?

Wow, a man dressed up like a woman! Never seen that before.

Are there videos of this faggot?

looking back he does seem gay

Jokes on you I identify as a strong independent sassy black female lesbian who don't need no man

Sam Hyde'll get there, eventually.

>mfw random Sup Forumsacks consistently make better jokes than any comedian of the past five years

That wasn't funny at all, then again shit like this makes me laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=ENlJB9gDs4g

or this

youtube.com/watch?v=07EZrBF5cq0

Holocaust/concentration camp photo sites, but maybe that's just me.

Resbians fear the samurai.

>material touching on race, racism, sexism or a culture of privilege — material about whiteness — is the equivalent of radioactive waste

That is the most delusional fucking thing I've read all week.

It's impossible to virtue signal and be funny at the same time. This is why leftists will never be funny

that is because japan itself is a joke

Not really, but it's not an even playing ground.

Sup Forums's appeal for the last decade has been that it's consistently more interesting than regular media.

And that's because you're crowd sourcing from millions of people in relative anonymity with relative freedom of speech.

And like that fag Milo said; Le Alt Right (Sup Forums) is one of the few areas where comedy is actually shocking (to normies) and transgressive.

Compare this shitty fluff piece article on this no name comedian who is "daring" to challenge "whiteness" with how the media reacted to Sam Hyde being on Comedy Central (i.e, pic related - Buzzfeeds response).

Basically the left has become the stodgy, boring, establishment who demand strict adherence to the rules. They can't be funny because they're too boxed in. They can't be shocking, challenging or transgressive (things they claim to admire) because it goes against their sensibilities.

So that's now fallen to the right.

Shit like Sup Forums are the new Punks, and SJW's and their media and business benefactors are the new Moral Majority.

Kek, I picked the video purposely for my Burger friends.

They have a lot of other videos which are funny as hell, their program is called gaki no tsukai

Thid guy is the junior of that duo

wtf, I laughed way too hard at this

Is this Queen of Comedy Sup Forums approved?

youtu.be/TDeRYVWDDMo?t=3m25s

> this Queen of Comedy Sup Forums approved?
>I just say what I'm thinking
>but I don't mean it
Nigger Nigger!
Yep, approved

>nigger, NIGGER!

>looking back he does seem gay

We all knew he was gay. He literally did a standup bit about how everyone should suck a dick.

>look at these funny things white people do, lets relate to these things and laugh at each other WITH each other
vs
>white people are evil *audience laughs and claps*

>>is America ready for race based comedy?
>>we're going to pretend that Richard Pryor wasn't doing this literally 50 fucking years ago.

Just checked him out on youtube

He's painfully unfunny.

Prior was funny, eddie murphy was funny.

This guy is not funny.

Are you being sarcastic or is that a direct quote from his stand up routine?

I've been trying to verbalize this for a while and you nailed it. Older racial comedy was about laughing at stereotypes together without taking things too seriously. Modern racial comedy usually devolves into "white people are evil" just like you said.

This just makes me sad. This was a time where people accepted racial stereotypes and laughed with each other. I am sure people were a lot happier then.

When will yanks understand satire? Will it be soon?

I have the urge every single time.

i literally hate all liberals especially any performance arts types because they're unintelligent, pompous shits that don't realize they're the butt of the joke whenever anyone with a normal perspective on reality is around