**LEAKED** New Map of South China Sea!

Xi Jingping dropped this at the G20.

While we were all bickering about Trump and Hillary, China has planned how to take out every bit of water south of China.

The ever expanding South China Sea, too spooky for me!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2APsnJ2tio
awm.gov.au/encyclopedia/war_casualties/
youtube.com/watch?v=KMEViYvojtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell as amerifags, is it already too late?

Does Australia need to start developing its own nuclear capability?

OY VEY IT'S ANUDDA TORDESILLAS

Maps out of date already mate. We already sold them that bit of water around Canada too.

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEE!

Are you fucking serious??

I really hope America defends Australia. THey can have water, just not the land :(

I think most Australians are open to becoming a state of America anyway please :)

13% blacks and counting

fake murican flag

not even touching the shores of Chine

It's really good seeing Australians finally starting to wake up regarding the Chinese menace in recent months. Before there were a lot of people saying we should be "neutral" and the Chinese were peaceful and better than the US. Stupid cuck traitors.

youtube.com/watch?v=x2APsnJ2tio

they still say this... especially leftist scum.

Well traditionally the Chinese have been interventionist - attractive given that thousands of Australians have died fighting for America in Iraq - a war that had nothing to do with us.

But more important to the Chinese is the art of copying. They copied America's capitalism and propelled themselves into the 21st century and will now probably copy America's adventurism.

I agree that this time though, Australia should not put thousands of people's lives in danger in order to pander to the world's biggest superpower, it will be easier to just develop and use nuclear weapons.

From what I understand, Australia has the potential to become nuclear ready with under a weeks notice.

Tough luck chinks, all the coastlines belong to Chile

M8 Australia is full of China apologists, highlighted quite well recently. You can bet on a significant portion of the left being sympathetic to them during any conflict with the West. Furthermore, the large Chinese diaspora in all nations will predominantly support their motherland, some would almost certainly engage in guerilla warfare/sabotage as well.

Doubt it.
Is this legit?

Doesn't america have nukes at Pyen Gap?

>is legit?
Yes.

Leaked from the G20.

Future American flag, you mean.

Just two Australians died in the Iraq war...
But China hasn't really had the opportunity to go on the offensive in a non subtle way, the point is they are building themselves to have that capability. Look how they act in the digital domain for example, they have the ability to wage cyber warfare against the world and they do it on a prolific scale. They will do the same in a conventional sense when they are able to.

I agree about Australia needing a nuclear deterrent however, it's irresponsible not to.

Where did you find this? You got the link?

>housands of Australians have died fighting for America in Iraq

With respects to the families of the fallen:
awm.gov.au/encyclopedia/war_casualties/
>Iraq: 2

If anything, you should be mad over the vietnam war, which was 521.

youtube.com/watch?v=KMEViYvojtY

Beat down those commie bastards. Wreck them so hard they will be afraid to go back into the water.

That's why Chinese immigration is such a problem. Previous generations of Chinese immigrants often fled China's oppression, but now they are a product of it. We are developing a third column of communist China sympathisers in Australia with incredible rapidity. The problem is the Chinese are quite hard to hate for the modern Australian. They don't commit much crime, they work hard, they're small and weak and stay out of your way. This is what makes them so dangerous. They can infiltrate without the uproar that occurs when, for example, niggers or Muslims immigrate.

> china warfare conventional prolific
they already have nukes, why are they not using them? what are the opinoins on this?

I think the USA already has some at Pine Gap for us :)

>implying the Monroe Doctrine isn't eternal.

A journalist leaked it to me personally!

There is a whole story there but I cannot go into it, have to protect the source!

don't take advantage of autism

> with respects
thank you for your respects, I still wish you never made us go to iraq though

> 2 thousand
you clearly dont realise that site is counting in thousands. Two thousands australians killed in Iraq. And that's what is officially recorded, probably many many more died in secret, on secret missions. Such a waste.

> They don't commit much crime, they work hard, they're small and weak and stay out of your way.

This is very true, I think the only way to rectify this is to interbreed the Chinese with Anglo Australians. This way we can acheive the best of both worlds.

anglo gook
lazy hard working
stupid smart
white yellow
low crime low crime
peaceful peaceful

Chinese women immigrants here tend to be well off and socially conervative too, so will be happy to marry and raise kids.

If that was the case, wouldn't that mean that 61530000 Australians died in WW1?

Yes. We were used by the British before we were used by America.

We will not be used by China though.

What would we call new strayans? Sideways cunts?

>Just two Australians died in the Iraq war...
Two fucking many

It aint about dying. Its about killing your enemies and taking what belongs to them. Or have you forgotten your history?

I'd rather do it on behalf of the Anglo Saxon masterrace rather than obongo and the mericunts.

Fuck off, zhang. Will gut you and your slopehead gf like the Arabs and nigs when the time comes.

Chinks will rule the world one day because western women don't care about their genetics and family values so men are dating more asians or women from other places around the world

And nothing of value was lost

I don't think other Asians want to be under China's thumb.

Chinks already fish our waters and we couldn't stop them with our navy.

>western hegemoney invades us with mudslimes
>eastern invades us with gooks

Australia needs to build nukes and go "neutral" like Switzerland