AUS Sup Forums

I used to wake up and see the BINGO/General Australia boards, either commenting or getting at least a chuckle or two. Where are y'all cunts at?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9Ka3a7cdYw
youtu.be/Djo_91jN3Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=yenC_v7_dcM
youtube.com/watch?v=gIj21lj5DEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's Friday, most Aussies are at the pub.

at the pub right now lad

Ah, good point. It's 4:45 roughly here in the morning on a Friday. Makes a lot more sense. I got the day off.

Ayyo, I'm still up drinking cause fuck it.

be a man and make a plan you fucking limp wristed poofta
ive got a baby on the way fucken oath
who wouldve though the missus would look even better pregnant
something about the bump gets my pecker hard lads

At farking work. Will miss the broncos demolition of the titans.
feelsbadman.tiff

You fucking piece of lard ass shit. Go get your cunt ass a baby momma that'll fucking put up rather than out. But fuck that shit while the bump is high.

Fuck em both you shithead, Cowboys all the way ya cunt.

Bullshit m8.

Friday and Saturday nights are peak Aus/pol/ time. Second only to Q&A bingo night.

Lots of us are sad and lonely.

THAT'S IT FUCKING Q&A BINGO!
Fucking miss that shit.

>Fucking miss that shit.
We still have them every Monday.

I've got broncs 13+. Storm/Cowboys gon be good tho

What time y'alls time? So I can try to sync when I wake up or whatever for that before work. I don't fucking remember, I'm drunk as shit.

Are you a fan of The Sopranos m8?

9pm AEST

God fucking dammit. But, I have to say, I fucking love Rugby. Need to get a better handle on the rules, fucking love cricket, but it worked with my Baseball shit.

Getting into it, I know, fucking wot? Main thing is, I've always been a scifi guy, but I'm slowly getting into the Sopranos.

I appreciate it man.

>a scifi guy
Which ones m8?

BSG was a good show.

I hate this country
video related

youtube.com/watch?v=-9Ka3a7cdYw

Where the is the whitest state/city/town to live in?

So say we all.

But to answer, Starship Troopers (novel was a day read during deployment, just fun as fuck to go through, movie was cool)
Star Trek is fun because of the imagination, but clearly a far fetched fairy tale.
Star Wars kicks ass because fucking laser swords and laser guns fucking each other up (Yah, I'm 5 at heart, fuck it)
Alien [Alien(s) 2 was the fucking best]
Fucking Predator
Clearly the list goes on, but that's the easiest to get out.

IRON SKY 2 COMES OUT THIS YEAR APPARENTLY

Iron Sky was fun as fuck and Laibach did a fantastic job scoring it.

Sydney is the nicest place for me to live

t. asian

>I'm Luke Jacobz with a zee
>zee

That's the worst thing about the video 2bh

I'll watch the vid in a second, enjoying this go between on RT about Trump and Hillary.

Dude, the U.S just is. You can find the 'whitest' and be surrounded by all you possibly hate. It's about just not giving a fuck and being chill. When shit gets out of hand, you correct it. That simple. Why I love the South.Most people are chill then you just don't go to certain places, when they get uppity, our police deal with em. It's the way it should be.

What did you think of the 3 star wars prequels m8?

>no Stargate
Jesus weeps.

Wait sorry I meant 9pm ACST. It's 8:30pm in AEST.

I accept them and understand them for what they were. I was young when they came out, that's what the target audience was. Furthermore, I've always loved the 'politics' overtly and covertly (mostly overtly) placed in them, it was fun to watch. Also, please give an ultimate Maul v. Obi scenario. Know the end of that, but Maul was always the most fun (and still is) character to watch evolve.

Here you go in case:

youtu.be/Djo_91jN3Pk

Well met, which saga? I was SG1.

Oh, so soon? Maybe google is fucking me up on that?

You are an absolute pleb m8. I knew you would say bullshit like that.

Death and slavery to Mandalore and all.
Wut, you like the shit they're going with?
Obi was a shit show in the end and how he survived doesn't make sense.

On ya mate.
Cows/Storm will be damn gewd.
Same with Sharks/Raiders.

Fucking sick. Besides the ridiculous love arcs of course. Nostalgia tinted glasses. Saw them when I was young. Much better that TFgAy

You are a pleb too m8. Wooden acting, terrible dialogue, uninteresting characters.

Sinking some fucking piss and porking some shielas behind dan murphys

Yes, saw them young, again as said by Lucas the Alpha and the Omega, was targeted for such an audience.
Yah dude, the acting was generally shit. Honestly, most of them should have never been cast for their roles. They exist, doesn't make them good. But they were fun young. Also, again, 'I' was still enticing politically to watch, and more so through 'III' to see Naboo get fucked in the end. I fucking hate Naboo.

While posting, good shit m8, how's your fucking mum doing after her lickings?

storm will win premiership this year, sucks but truth

You're dreaming man.
Broncos all the way this year. We trashed em at home just the other week.
>hunt won't drop the ball.

youtube.com/watch?v=yenC_v7_dcM

Did we watch the same movie? Interesting characters.
Shakespeareian dialogue.
Oscar worthy acting.

That kid is a schizophrenic now.

Watching the footy cunts, having a few brews

Now that's what I call Podracing m8

youtube.com/watch?v=gIj21lj5DEU