AUSTRALIA DOES IT AGAIN

AUSTRALIA DOES IT AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-09/alice-springs-school-apology-after-boy-comes-dressed-as-hitler/7830390?WT.mc
buzzfeed.com/bradesposito/hitler-book-week?utm_term=.ci94947bRG#.grV3o3eNkZ
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/student-dressed-as-adolf-hitler-awarded-prize-for-best-costume-in-front-of-jewish-exchange-students/news-story/59abbe0de7d2d638b455b475972e94aa
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3763259/Boy-dresses-AFL-star-Ben-Cousins-book-week-complete-cocaine-nose.html
skynews.com.au/news/national/wa/2016/08/26/backlash-over-book-week-blackface.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get that Madman an account

top fucking lad

Glorious

upvoted XD

Australia's banter license is revoked

Austria is the new sick cunt

KEK

Bumpitiy any pics?

N.O.I.C.E
O
I
C
E

The jews will sue the school for the extreme trauma suffered by those poor jewlets

kings of shitpostings cancucks on sucide watch
abc.net.au/news/2016-09-09/alice-springs-school-apology-after-boy-comes-dressed-as-hitler/7830390?WT.mc

buzzfeed.com/bradesposito/hitler-book-week?utm_term=.ci94947bRG#.grV3o3eNkZ
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/student-dressed-as-adolf-hitler-awarded-prize-for-best-costume-in-front-of-jewish-exchange-students/news-story/59abbe0de7d2d638b455b475972e94aa

"An Australian school principal has apologised for awarding his school’s Book Week “Best Dressed” award to a student dressed as Adolf Hitler."

"The student reportedly asked if he was able to dress as Hitler, and was given permission by a teacher at the school, the ABC reports. Roger Herbert, the principal of St Philip’s College in Alice Springs in the Northern Territory, said he takes “full responsibility”.

"If that wasn't bad enough, the student was awarded one of the "best dressed". And the cringe factor gets worse, as the assembly was full of Jewish exchange students from Bialik College in Melbourne."

This kid is going places

I fucking hate Australia, but just as I'm content with wishing it be glassed I see some shit like this. Bravo, you chain dragging vermin. You got it right.

Good style is timeless.

Oy vey.

>Adolf Hitler wrote Mein Kampf, I guess.
Someone from Buzzfeed had a mental breakdown right after typing that line

They are taking the month off due to post-traumatic stress.

>kid dressed in White face

some abbo painted his face White?

I need pics, this can't be real, Im dying of laughter

Also had these
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3763259/Boy-dresses-AFL-star-Ben-Cousins-book-week-complete-cocaine-nose.html
skynews.com.au/news/national/wa/2016/08/26/backlash-over-book-week-blackface.html

yes, his mother did it to complain about double standards. It wasnt very well reported because double standards.

You're an inspiration Austria

XOXOX - California

let the tears flow

Should have just dressed as one of the dozen or so Abbo players charged with Assult in the last 5 years.

Yep, after the black face controversy. They were making a point that political correctness has gone too far.

Canada > Australia

someone send this to the leaf media and watch them have a sezuire

When he won a lot of people were standing up and clapping and there were a few nazi salutes kek