Everyone on Sup Forums gets super powers

Everyone on Sup Forums now has super powers! (Again!)

State your:

>Name
>Power
>Alignment

Example:

>Name:
Firedude
>Power:
Fire Manipulation powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Manipulation
Alignment:
Neutral

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

Previous Heroes/Villains: pastebin.com/qSbCNRJu (Probably needs updated)

Try to avoid Omnipotence if you can, as somebody on the list already has it, and there can only really be one Omnipotent per setting.

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Techno-Screen_Teleportation?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Heart_Rip
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Temporal_Lordship
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sloth_Constructs
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Word_Manifestation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_Presence
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Forest_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Hat_Proficiency
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Compassion_Embodiment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mass_Resurrection
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Music_Generation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Illusion-Casting
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Awe_Inducement?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Empathic_Creature_Creation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nuclear_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Precognitive_Crafting
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Crystal_Empowerment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Physical_Restoration?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Pure_Ice_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mental_Plane_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Furniture_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Transcendent_Cambion_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ethereal_Manipulation?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Speed_Combat
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Gashadokuro_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Photography_Vision
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cancer_Inducement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Name:
Looking Glass

Power:
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Techno-Screen_Teleportation?useskin=oasis

Alignment:
Good

I can be a pretty good spy

Name: Heart Breaker
Power: Heart Rip
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Heart_Rip

Alignment: Neutral
Bio: Nobody knows who Heart Breaker is, but his earliest signatures began in Detroit where reports of local criminals being found without their hearts. While it first seemed to be the work of a local serial killer, his work started traveling across the country to other cities. He never stayed in a city too long, either due to the police trying to catch up with him or by his own choice. Other names for him include Heart Taker, Heart the Ripper, or That Guy Who Keeps Ripping People's Hearts Out.

Not many people have had the opportunity to see Heart Breaker and live. Heart Breaker seems to have a criteria for hunting criminals and people who have committed wrongs and have gotten away with it. People have reported that they have had their hearts ripped out by Heart Breaker but were only severely tortured with their heart by Heart Breaker. But Heart Breaker seems to take personal satisfaction from ripping out a heart.

People have speculated online what Heart Breaker actually looks like but only recently have actual images emerged of him due to curious fans. Heart Breaker seems to work alone and at odd hours to avoid public interest.

Heart Breaker does not seem to speak. It is not known if he chooses not to speak or just cannot.

Heart Breaker seems to have an affinity for hearts. Even though he is known for ripping out hearts, he is attracted to the shape of a non-anatomical heart. While it is not enough to deter him from an attack, it is bound to distract him momentarily.

Heart Breaker seems to have the strength and finesse of a strong human male. While there is a supernatural quality to his heart ripping, his combat and fighting skills are formidable. It is not advised to assume he is a bad fighter. Heart Breaker does not use guns and gets aggressive when guns are used against him.

Name: Chronos
Power: powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Temporal_Lordship

Name: Gray Lantern
Power Sloth Constructs
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sloth_Constructs

Alignment: Dont give a shit

Name: WordPlay
Power: Words become physical objects and tangible actions
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Word_Manifestation
Alignment: Evil

Her normal speaking voice creates guns, bombs and vehicles out of physical word art so she can pull heists. Constructs disappear when she needs. Since her normal speaking voice is her power she typically uses a sarcastic tone to hold conversation.

Name: Wrath of God
Power: Divine Presence
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_Presence
Alignment: neutral

Name: Carnivorous Coniferous
Power: Forest Physiology powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Forest_Physiology
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
I lure folks into my forest and fuck with them.

Name:
Fedora Tipper

Power:
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Hat_Proficiency

Alignment:
Euphoric Atheism

Name: Heart Eater

Power: powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Compassion_Embodiment

Alignment: Evil

Am I too powerful?

Name: Op

Power: the power of stealth all the powers of everyone in this thread automatically

I've grown too old for this sort of thing

Name: Bump Man
Power: powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mass_Resurrection

Ok, then stay dead.

Name: Euphony
Power: powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Music_Generation
Alignment: Plays Music on Public Transportation

Name: The Hallusionist
Power: Illusion Casting powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Illusion-Casting
Alignment: Neutral Good

>Name
Diamond Eyes
>Power
Heat Vision
>Alignment
Chaotic Good

I'm just some dude who looks at things and they burst into flames. I'm not really looking to do good, but if it's not too much of a hassle I'll help people out with my powers. If you buy me a bagel I'll do some party tricks with my power.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Awe_Inducement?useskin=oasis
Awesome man
I can think of a few fun ways to utilise the power, something along the lines of glorious godfrey, but less evil and more for his own gain, could just be some crazy bum with mad charisma

Adding to that, i imagine him to be for hire, working as a hype man for villains/heroes to get more more fear/love

Name: ????????
Power: Constant energy; Doesn't need to sleep; infinite endurance.
Alignment: None

I don't have to be stronger than you, I just have to outlast you.

NAME: Barrel O' Monkeys

POWER: powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Empathic_Creature_Creation

Weird being from an alternate dimension, Barrel O' Monkeys is a blue, barrel-shaped entity, with apish arms and legs, and eyes near the lid. When it lifts its lid, a swarm of multi-colored Hard-Light Construct spider-monkeys spring out (some with wings) and they gambol about.

Forgot pic.

Wow I guess I'm Firestorm, Captain atom

>Name
Starbolt, BlitzBot

>Power
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nuclear_Manipulation

>Alignment
Neutral

I want a job in the science industry to develop nuclear power

while trying to stop crime at night

>Gun
>Ammo

I can't be the only villain in this thread! Try to stop me from robbing Sup Forums bank!

You might not be, but I'm still trying to figure out what alignment to take.

>Name
The Chiseler
>Power
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Precognitive_Crafting
>Alignment
Neutral

Gonna chisel some lottery numbers.

I mean, you could be Chaotic Neutral from the lack of sleep or just never taking a break.

Or you could be the perfect lookout for pulling some inner city jobs. If you want to help out we need a surveillance guy/driver for the
>Van

Eh, sure. I'll just need some payment for services rendered: Money, gold, living superheros, and a team of scientists complete with proper equipment.

We can get all of that shit with a bank robbery, right?

>Name
Bauble

>Power
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Crystal_Empowerment

Hold a gem on his person (necklace, ring, whatever) get a power based on the mythology behind the gem with culturally relevant ones giving variants on the power or more powerful versions. For example Sapphires are connected to the mind and as such may give mind reading and minor influence while the crown jewels of England may give en masse mind control as one of its powers.

>Alignment
Situationally dependent neutrality.

Maybe he'll rob the local museum for a rare rock to see what happens or attack some heroes/villains to test out a gem. But isn't a monster and believes un-powered people should be uninvolved. Either way there is an excessively large bounty on his head due to the issue of how he gets power.

That's the spirit!

Anything we can't recruit or make ourselves we'll buy it off.

You got a name, buddy?
I'm WordPlay.

Of course I do, everyone hasa name..

Oh, you mean super names, right? I guess I could use something I used in mytime with /tg/; Just call me NRG for now, unlessthat sounds like a badidea.

NRG is a great name, but unlike you I need to sleep. See you around.

If you both are in it for the money we got a van and a look out. Maybe a cool Sup Forums billion dollars can help us all out.

Name: Fixer
Power: powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Physical_Restoration?useskin=oasis

Sells his services to whoever needs it. Often paired with mad scientist villains, but slips out before the heroes bust in to capture his employers.
Potential power upgrade: Trauma or untenable situation may eventually help him realize all matter wants to be energy, augmenting his powers via the ability to transform matter into its ultimate perfect form of mini novas.

Name: Brasko
Power: powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Pure_Ice_Manipulation
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Brasko tends to avoid working with teams, viewing them as a hindrance. Brasko's powers grant him an innate resistance to the cold leading to his development of his Icernal (a lame play on words he developed). Not only can he develop armor resistant to most forms of kinetic attack. When he does work with other's, he hangs back to work as the party's "cleric". In his free time he maintains his family's ice rink, haphazardly.

Name: Mythic
Power: powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mental_Plane_Manipulation
Alignment: Neutral but trends towards Good

Tends to just do as he pleases considering he can affect anyone's mind and manifest anything he can think of he, finds little need to interact with the "real world" in any meaningful way. However, if things are going very wrong in his estimation he will intercede. Basically a benevolent version of Bill Cipher (another notable user of this power).

>Name
Rick James
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Furniture_Manipulation
>Rick James

"FUCK YOUR COUCH"
"DARKNESSES DARKNESSES"

Name: Max Mephisto

Power: powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Transcendent_Cambion_Physiology

Alignment: Who needs it?

Max was sired by Satan upon Natalie Portman, while in the form of Johnny Depp. Max used his uncanny diabolic powers to make himself the world's greatest stage-magician. Between gigs he runs a food-truck, specializing in the use of Ghost Peppers in/on standard food-truck fare, and all varieties of bacon and baconated foods.

>Name
Gnostik
>Power
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ethereal_Manipulation?useskin=oasis
>Alignment
Chaotic Nuetral with a tendency torwards Chaotic Good.
I use my power to fix what I perceive to be the problems of the world using my god like ability, regardless of laws and systems in place.

Captain Clock makes his stunning return! I wonder if anybody remembers me from the old threads. Whatever. Power is powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Manipulation

You're Dante if Dante never took up demon hunting and instead acted upon his other interests and hobbies.

name: precum
power: speed combat
alignment: chaotic neutral

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Speed_Combat

Name: Mr. Bones
Power: Gashadokuro Physiology powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Gashadokuro_Physiology

Thats fucking rad.
>sugoi fuckboy.

>Name
My actual IRL name.

>Power
Medical Intuition. Basically being really great at medicine.

>Alignment
Villain.

I am going to cure so many diseases, and then Martin Shkreli the shit out of the drugs.

Name: Hope
Power:Positive Emotion Empowerment
Alignment:good
basically superman if he was a blue lantern

>Name : The Flash

>Power : powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Photography_Vision

>Alignment : Neutral

Would just work for Buzzfeed or some shit

>Name: Sup Forums
>Power: Cancer Inducement powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cancer_Inducement
>Alignment: Evil

I'll team up with this guy.