Memes asside does someone in the BBC have a cuckold feitsh? Promoting multiculturalism is one things...

Memes asside does someone in the BBC have a cuckold feitsh? Promoting multiculturalism is one things. But it's inserted so often it's it's so heavy leaning towards brown dude white women that someone has to be getting a bone from it.

why do you think it's called the "BBC"?

Holy fuck, that toy looks cool

They mostly just see minorities as set dressing.
It's funny that they end up being far more racist when they try to be nice and progressive.

Either way the implication that the BBC has any weird sexual fetishes is baseless and OP should be ashamed.

I was wondering after listening to another story about I'll age Africa migrants not getting there free aids medication.

this

This is Danny Cohen, who was the Director of BBC Television between 2013 and 2015.

It's literally in the name
>BBC

Single mothers and daddy issues. There's now two generations of daughters that grew up resenting their absentee father.

The poor ones became strippers and/or coalburners, the middle-class ones went to uni but and had the connections to become Guardian contributors and journalists at the BBC to write about women issues and social justice. Think a British version of someone like Abby Martin.

Cohen, eh?

Hmmmm

why do they all have the same dead eyes

Makes you think, doesn't it?

Mark Damazer, who for much of the 1990s and early 2000s helped control the BBC's political editing and news.

Just how Jews look t b h

Every.
Single.
Time.

I only know BBC international and NPR people. As that's what I listen to when I'm doing my papers routes.

It's a natural SWPL instinct.

They feel smug and self satisfied when they do something "progressive" like show an interracial couple or gay couple.

>see look its perfectly natural. i'm a good person.

The media is owned by subversive leftist jews. They are pushing the kalgeri plan.

Worst guy in the world.

Probably about 30% of the people working there
The BBC attracts rich liberal-left nu-males and feminists fresh out of uni with arts and humanities degrees. Statistically, you're going to have more than one literal cuck in the mix no matter what.

Not gonna lie, I'm still upset. Clarkson was the sole reason I even watched the BBC