Based PM Modi calls Pakistan terrorist again in ASEAN

Based PM Modi reminded Pakistan of its limited days by calling out it a terrorist nation.

Source - indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/without-naming-pakistan-pm-narendra-modi-says-time-has-come-to-isolate-and-sanction-this-instigator/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLxjcVdegO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is Modi based? All I ever hear about India is "POO IN LOO" instead of actual discussion. I know nothing about your politics except that your mayors and district leaders make up all sorts of funny shit during elections.

> your mayors and district leaders make up all sorts of funny shit during elections
citation ?
and yes Modi is pretty based

Just shit I've heard. An Indianon was posting pictures of some Indian politician the other day, who was saying he would provide free cancer treatment to every Indian if he got elected.

isnt this the dude that wasnt allowed a visa to the us by hillary when he was governor?

>probably based

my roommate was from his state and said he was the one of the few polticians that wasnt corrupt

Pajeet...

You will never be taken seriously. Stop it.

No, no.....not the mighty ASEAN

Yup, he is based. Killed 3000 muslims legally to end a riot.

Yup, but he was banned by US for killing muslims when he was Chief Minister of Gujarat at that time.

t. guy who fucks his sister

it was not false, he said he would provide free treatment in his state "Punjab"
treatment of cancer here is less than 1/10 what you pay and have you seen our state budget
4 years ago our most populated state, having bigger population than whole australia promised that he will give laptops to every kid below 18 and he delivered
but of course their promises takes years(3-5) but they do deliver under pressure

a failed state which cannot even manufacture radio claims that they have nukes, what a joke of a nation

Its okay to be upset. I would be too if a way less resourceful country were kicking our ass.

>t. Allahu Cuckbar

>his entire attack consists of "t. stereotype"

Chup chutya paki

i know you are still in shock after losing to us in every war you degenerate scum fought against us
it must really by painful to admit that your army is a failure too like your whole population
no wonder half of your country wants to defect itself

Lost every war and yet we have half of Kashmir.

Itna ghusa?

*losing even half of what it is left

Pakistani Muslims, no matter how bad they smell, are still better than street shitting Indian Hindu pagan scum.

t. chopped dick

Paki spotted. 41 million of pakis shit on streets too ahmed.

I'm Muslim Malay and you people are worse than the worst nation in ASEAN.

I've been to Lucknow and it is fucking worse than Vietnam.

>Muslim
>Not a terrorist
Choose one

>Malaysia
>Terrorist

lmfao look at your pathetic nation, you people die from malnutrition, chemical exposure and other fucked up things including actual terrorism.

why don't you go gangrape the nearest vagina you stinky sick fuck.

Go away dirty paki. You're not welcome in this thread. Shoo!

Malaysians are the niggers of asia. I don't think you have much room to speak here. All greasy faced pimply fucks with holes in your face from all the smoking and smog. Gross!

>t. Allahu KEKbar

>Be muslimes
>worship a pedophile
>fucks his own sister

Why you all mudslime nation have a crescent moon on your flag? Is it because it is easier to fuck cuckah with a crescent moon than a full moon?

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=RLxjcVdegO8

So do you.
Behave goid this life musdim negro and you might be born an untouchable in your next life in India.

Is that black indian nazi expressing his noble jew hatred inside an IKEA? Goym are rising, house of Moloch shall fall. Praise Kek!

Loving the India-Pakistan-Malaysia banter, just need some popcorn and to get ready to copy paste
>FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
at each and every one of you.

It's every day with you fuckers isn't it?

When will you give it a fucking rest.

ASEAN is important now because countries are trying to get in on what could be the next EU. That's why you see Japan, China, the US, Aus, India, etc. all involved in various meetings with them.

We are to blame lad, we divided up their countries

No pakistan was part of india and they divided it up themselves after we left.

Aryan religion is superior to arab fairy tales

And jungle asians don't have a right to an opinion, you're just squatting on land that rightfully belongs to China and Japan

>leave India intact with 1/3 of its population comprised of muslims
>civil war immediately breaks out and hundreds of millions die

I love this "there were no tensions between muslims and hindus until the British taught them to hate each other"

Reminds me of the "multiculturalism between closely related tribes is bad in africa, but huge numbers of extremely foreign people in europe and america is good"

The next failed globalist bureaucracy?

Bomb in school half dick

It's even funnier when you consider that there are just as many Muslims in India as there are in Pakistan.

The partition was a mistake. Both Pakistans were a mistake. The entire sub-continent is, was, and always shall be rightful Indian clay.